What is the avatar above you thinking?

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: What is the avatar above you thinking?

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 2nd Dec 2016

They'll never suspect a thing! Bwa haaha aha
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 26th Apr 2017

The mysterious question box lurks. Waiting. Being suspicious.

(Your avatar just has a question mark, I assume there's an error....)
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 26th Apr 2017

(I think I used to have a gif of the Joker waving, no idear what happened to him)

She's thinking, "You'd better give me a story, so help me Hades, or I will shove a fireball so far down your throat, you'll have a jet propelled posterior."

She wonders if it's all been worth it. The trials seem to have finally come to an end for her, sure nothing's perfect nor does she expect it to, especially when settling down isn't her thing. But at long last, it's coming together: her life, home, friends...so why does she feel as though something's missing? Perhaps fond memories obscured by layers of past guide her, perhaps she can still hear the call of adventure, lurking just in the shadows.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

VulpineTaco
Goblin

Post by VulpineTaco » Mon 22nd Jan 2018

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 9th Mar 2020

He's smugly thinking, "Hah, Coronavirus ain't got nothing on me! I was born with a plague doctor beak, brah!"
Image Image ImageImage
네이트