The Soda Machine

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: The Soda Machine

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 3rd Aug 2014

...And get twenty-seven rubber ducks. Live rubber ducks. Twenty-seven live rubber ducks, crowding round your legs, quacking, demanding sacrifice, quacking... Oh deities, the sound. You never thought you'd regret using the FanGathering Soda Machine, but the moment has finally come. Amid twenty-seven live rubber ducks.

I put in a plant pot (not containing a plant)...
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Mon 11th Aug 2014

And get a plant-- not contained in a pot.

I put in a Petco reciept from 2009
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 17th Aug 2014

...And get a chocolate chip cookie. Lucky you.

I put in a fork...
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Wed 10th Dec 2014

....and get a glow stick

I put in an old planner.....
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Fri 12th Dec 2014

...and get a wave of nostalgia. A physical wave of nostalgia. It's pouring out of every crevice in the machine and towerinf up in front of you, any moment now it'll crash (you are, after all, on FG)

I put in a failed test...
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Tue 16th Dec 2014

....You get a trip to France because you parents believe it will make you feel better. You have awesome folks.

I put in a PASSED SEMESTER OMG IM GOING TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL OMGOMGOMGOMG AHHHHHHHHH. excuse me. I just am really psyched about this right now....
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 1st Dec 2016

....and get a skeleton.

(congrats on the semester!)

I pour some avgas in...
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Fri 6th Mar 2020

... and after waiting nearly three and a half years at the soda machine, it decides the old crumpled dollar bill jammed in the bill reader isn't acceptable, and it spits the dollar out at you.

I toss in some old arcade tokens...
currently in love

add me on tox: 20C30F247CB429CF625AE47F39D550C55D75F8C78301D601260BB361F8F07160633559C74313

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 9th Mar 2020

....and out pops a Galaga fighter. Best hop in and take out those enemy starfighters.

I pour a modicum of hand sanitizer into ze soda machine...
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch