Embarassing to the max!!!

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Re: Embarassing to the max!!!

Post by Miasaki-chan » Thu 26th Mar 2009

7/10

ow. I'm curious. Did you have to kiss her?

copy and paste.

My boyfriend and I were looking for houses. We saw this cute little house by a bakery!! I just love cake. We opened the door and started looking around. All of a sudden someone came in and said. "What are you doing in my house?" It turned out that the owner of the house had just moved there and was only there to lock it up, she had forgotten to take the for sale sign off. -Angie
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Thu 2nd Apr 2009

haha! 8/10

eeerm... tripping over in front of all your friends and "cool" people from the school at the school disco, with short shorts on and then having to walk around with a purple leg... then recieving a coke bottle gummi for your troubles from one of the teachers...

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Fri 3rd Apr 2009

haha!!!

erm.... srry.

7/10

my friend, this happened to her.

She was obsessed with Nick Jonas, and asked me to draw him, right? (BTW, I'm my school's residing manga artiste, the one and only) So I Anime-ized her and Nick. Later she drew a heart between them. I ripped it out of her hands to look, but I dropped it. This was during recess, so a ton of people reacognized her handwriting of (lets call my friend...... cathy... for privacy) "CathyxNick 4EVER!" You would not BELIEVE how hard they laughed.....

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Sat 4th Apr 2009

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jonas brother!

*cough* *cough* sorry

10/10

(this happened to my sister)

she was cought picking her nose and eating it by the school principal (disgusting creature, i know)

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sun 5th Apr 2009

:? 7/10

l'il novelization of embarrassing thingy i can create.

I walked dowstairs to the ringing doorbell. It was 8 o'clock in the morning on a saturday. WHO in the right mind wakes up that early? I open the doorbell. There, standind on the porch, was half the student body. Nathan, in front, was carrying a cake that said "Happy Birthday". That day, I would never forget how many people saw me and laughed at me in my hello kitty pj's.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 5th Apr 2009

Miasaki-chan wrote:
I walked dowstairs to the ringing doorbell. It was 8 o'clock in the morning on a saturday. WHO in the right mind wakes up that early? I open the doorbell. There, standind on the porch, was half the student body. Nathan, in front, was carrying a cake that said "Happy Birthday". That day, I would never forget how many people saw me and laughed at me in my hello kitty pj's.

HOLY. SH!T. :shock:

ARTYMON!! ARTYMON COME HERE AND READ THIS!!!!!

That's Brilliant!

okay, here's what happened to me today:

You go on stage for a competion to sing. You walk on, starting well, then as soon as you start singing... you forget every word.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Sun 5th Apr 2009

oh my gosh, did you do alright? 8/10

uuumm... sitting outside of the front office for punishment and you're a student councillor (this didn't happen to me, it happened to my fellow student councillor michael)

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Tue 7th Apr 2009

5/10 not so much embarassing...

also,

xox Miss Livia xox wrote:
Miasaki-chan wrote:

HOLY. SH!T. :shock:

ARTYMON!! ARTYMON COME HERE AND READ THIS!!!!!

That's Brilliant!

really? It was just made up on the spot.....

here's another. I like narratives.

#39.)Yawn. I thought 6th period would never come. But it did, and I sincerely wished that it hadn't. It was english class, and we were doing an "emotion" game. I was drowsy from my 3 minute nap in mat the period before. "Sherry!" that was the teacher. "Could you add what you're feeling to the class emotion pool?" I saw a smile from in front of me as I walked up. Josh was so nice to me, the new girl. My tiredness caught up with me as I went up to the baord. I wrote what was on my mind. I WROTE SxJ 4EVER. Josh was the only person with a "j" name. Only as I got to my seat I realized the entire class was laughing at me.

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Tue 7th Apr 2009

hahahaha 10/10

copied and pasted;

I was at an under age dance club with all my friends. I had a new short short mini skirt with a belly shirt and i thought i looked so hot in it, my crush asked me to dance, i thought i was sooooo cool. After the dance i was walked over to my friends where they were at the bar drinking sodas. I walked over towards my friends thinking i was soo cool because i just got back from dancing with the cutest guy in there. i turned around to look at him and saw him and his friends were all watchnig me i thought to myself i must look so hot tonight. i was wearing a really short skirt so when i approched to my friends i carefully went to a stool to sit at the bar. but instead of sitting in a stool i sat in a great big trashcan. my butt fell in the trash and only my arms and legs were out of the trash can.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Tue 7th Apr 2009

ow. 9/10

This si what happened TODAY. Not to me, but to the persone who sits diagonally from me. My group seating plan looks like this.
person2 | person3
person1|
me | person4

okay, so, me and person 3 are girls, and the rest are guys.

#41) It was math class. Person3 was using a calculator. She dropped it and it fell on the edge of the desk onto person2's lap. When she went to get it, she nudged person2's.... crotch.. a bit. Person2 backed up, and both turned red. It would have been just that if person4 had not ANNOUCED what happened o THE ENTIRE class. In a nastier way. Everyone was either "ewing" or laughing their heads off. Person1 almost fell out of his chair laughing.
Last edited by Miasaki-chan on Mon 13th Apr 2009, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Wed 8th Apr 2009

8/10

this one is copied and pasted and its really disgusting;

Once I was at the apartment of this guy I really like, and he was using the restroom when I really had to use the bathroom too. I couldn't wait for him to finish, and I didn't know what to do, so I just dropped my pants and crapped right there on the floor, and I swear I was going to pick it up with a paper towel and throw it away, but right then he came out of the bathroom. I threw a pillow over my crap and hoped he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately he knew something was up, so he picked up the pillow and there was my crap. He was like, "What the Hell is this", and I was so scared that I just made up this story. I said "Your dog just ran in here and pooped on the floor, but I didn't want the dog to be embarrassed so I covered it up." And he said "I don't have a dog, I think you're lying". And I'm thinking gee what tipped you off. So he knew it was me, and he picked up the poop and he threw it at me. So I said "I guess this means we aren't having dinner?" So I had to leave covered in my own poop. Oddly enough I did hear from him a few days later when he called to ask if I would pay the bill for the carpet cleaning he had to have. Then he asked out my twin sister, and told her the story. Now they are getting married, and I have to be in the wedding, and they sent me a diaper to wear under my dress. Oh my gosh, I wish I could die.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 8th Apr 2009

infinity/10

Oh. My. [censored]. Grail.

I got nothing at the moment.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Thu 9th Apr 2009

copied and pasted.

I went to camp in Arizona when i was about ten years old, and i had just started "going out" with this other girl who was apparently a model somewhere.. anyway i had to go #2 so i told her i had to leave and went to talk to my counselor. I asked him where the latrine was and he didnt know, so instead of asking quietly, he shouts across the whole camp "hey, [my name] needs to use the latrene, do you know where it is?" to some other counselor. Of course they have to discuss it for a while, meanwhile this girl heard it and was looking really ashamed. Anyway they finally tell me where it is ( we are out camping so the latrine is a dug out hole near a log..), and i start running embarrassed towards it. Apparently its far from the camp along a road, so i start walking down the road looking for it. I found the toilet paper, which is a sign of whether or not the latrine is occupied. I continue walking looking for it and i can't find it for about five minutes ( did i mention it was night time?), so its really dark i really need to go and no latrine in sight. All i found was a fire place, made of rocks in a circle, so im pooping in this fireplace when all of a sudden flash lights come on everywhere and i see lights in the distance coming towards me, i stood up quickly and ran all the way back to the camp with my pants down. I'll never forget that day...New York

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Fri 10th Apr 2009

987/10

owtch.

I got nuthin at the moment.

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Sun 12th Apr 2009

copied and pasted:

Once when I was in, like, 1st grade me and this other kid were having an insult contest at recess. Well, I won with �poopyface� but the other kid got so upset that he pulled down my pants and my underwear went halfway down with them! Everyone in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade saw me! - NewtGirl