Embarassing to the max!!!

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Re: Embarassing to the max!!!

Post by Miasaki-chan » Thu 5th Mar 2009

5 years old? an 8.

Okay, this happened to me TODAY.

We have gym at the end of the day, right? So when I come down to my locker, soething falls out of my gym bag. I pay no attention to it, and start opening my locker lock. Keiran, (this annoying guy I know) found it, and went outside (my locker's by the door) yelling, "DID SOMEONE LOSE A LADY SPEEDSTICK DEODERENT?!!" Yes, I had to run out nad get it, oblivious to my classmates' explosions of laughter. I beat him up later.

Remember, peeps. ALWAYS buy a gym bag with a zipper, or a string.
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 6th Mar 2009

9. Ouch.

When you're talking to your Guy friend and he says you have a really nice voice and then find out he has a crush on you and you always seem to ignore him....

This is true...
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Fri 6th Mar 2009

Meeh, something similar happened to me once. Yikes.

Imagine, you have a really good e-friend whom you tell pretty much everything. You go to the toilet for a minute, and when you come back, your parents are reading your convo. In which you've just been ranting about how suckish your life is.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sat 7th Mar 2009

Oh. Sh!t.

When your drawing a picture that your copying from a friend so you can learn how to draw better, and your brother nearly bursts into your room. (it was a drawing of a guy with muscles and his pants half undone x3)
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

codeblackrose
LEPrecon Officer

Post by codeblackrose » Sat 7th Mar 2009

I sympathize! 10.

When you sit cross-legged on the floor in school, and everyone keeps laughing and pointing at you. Later, your best friend tells you that your underwear was showing.
What? I am so not psycho.

ImageImageImage

~Helen Raspberrih, Team Holly!

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sat 7th Mar 2009

You go into your room to find that the kid you baby-sit ransacked your room. He found your doujinshi works and has strewn them out on the front street.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Fri 13th Mar 2009

do you guys even know what doujinshi IS?!

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Fri 13th Mar 2009

nup, 4

you mucked up the whole assembly presentation on the smartboard and loads of teachers had to come fix it during the assembly and a little kid goes; LOOK! ITS THE GIRL WHO MUCKED UP THE PRESENTATION!

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sat 14th Mar 2009

ow, 6

found this:

In the Catholic church`s mass (which I cannot attend anymore) we shake hands as they Priest proclaims "Peace Be with you"...well I remember once instead of shaking hands I would hug:D...there was one lady that whispered to me..."Honey a handshake would have done the trick"...Man I wanted to shrink into the pew!

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Sat 14th Mar 2009

8, thats one sour lady!
Once in preschool (kindy for you americans), a boy ran around kising girls. Eghk! I so wanted to kill him. ( writes possible names of culprit on to kill list)
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

akward, but not too embarassing.

I was a in university and had the opportunity to take my second only trip to Ireland to visit relatives. My first trip was when I was only 5, so I have fond but few memories of that time.

Of course, meeting and staying with my extended family was exciting and a proud moment for me. Making a good impression was also important to me.

Likewise, providing a welcoming and comfortable visit was utmost in my grandmother and aunt's families mind for us. So much so that they had retrofited the entire bathroom with a new sink, toilet and tub in honour of the occasion of our visit.

The overnight travel was not something I was used to at that time, so it took me a few days to acclimatize myself to my surroundings and waking / sleeping hours. The consequences of this jetlag was that I felt like I was in a fog most of the time the first few days.

Finally on the third day, I resolved to take a bath before going to bed to ensure I would have a good nights sleep and be fresh as a daisy the next morn. The bath definitely prepared me for a good night's sleep and even though I was already yawning, I did not want to disappoint my hosts by not cleaning up after myself so I promptly took out the bathtub cleaner and went to town after finishing my bath.

Imagine my horror when the next morning I went in to go to the bathroom and discovered the brand new green tub was now discoloured in the sweeping manner with which I twirled the bathtub cleaner around before scrubbing.

It turns out that said bathroom cleaner which looked suspiciously like our bottles of Bathroom Vim was actually a toilet sanitizer with such powerful chemicals in it that it immediately lifted the colour out of the laminated tub.

Apparently all's well that ends well because as upset and crying as I was, it turns out my uncle talked to 'your man' * at the bathroom store who took the tub back as defective so the expense of replacing it was only limited to the workmanship to remove and replace the object.

My dear aunt, who I was travelling with, left money on the dresser to cover this expense but needless to say it is something that haunts me to this day, even though we can laugh about it now.

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Sat 14th Mar 2009

10/10!
I remember when my shorts ripped down the back and I had to spend half a day covering my rear.
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sat 14th Mar 2009

10/10 for that! XD

When you have a picture of someone special and you can't stop blushing.

Join me:

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

4/10 No one can actually see you.....

This did not happen to me.... this morning, I went over to my friends house.... and.....well.... SHE'S A CLOSET HANNAH MONTANA FREAK!!

How embarassing would that have been for her?

dishwasher
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by dishwasher » Thu 26th Mar 2009

(I guess I'll post here since all the other topics are locked.)
1/10. Not too embarrassing.

(True story)
I passed out in the middle of a play where I played Romeo. (Juliet was with me and she didn't seem sure of what to, looking at the video afterwards.)

How embarrassing would that be? :razz:
You never know who you will be
When you RP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R-A6t3XKeo
Love of My Life - Declan Galbraith
This song is amazing.