Have you ever......

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Have you ever......

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 21st Sep 2012

No. Way. I. Can't. Dance :(

HYE... wondered how you lived before FG? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by CleoFowl » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

i live a "normal" non violent life... ( i waz so stupid back then when i was... not violent... i shiver at the thought)

Have you ever eaten a whole pizza?
im just a meme

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

Yes. Mmmm...

HYE thought of becoming vegetarian/actually became vegetarian?
Sorry, dodgy grammar XD
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by CleoFowl » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

i have thought of it but it haz nevr happend, so no.

Have you ever pee'd in a swimming pool over the age of 8?
im just a meme

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 13th Aug 2017

Aye, back in middle school. Got in a fight. I was in line for lunch and this dude behind me, doing something weird, think he was blowing air in my hair. (Soz) For what end, I don't comprehend. (Okay, that one was intentional)
Anyway, I think I told him to buzz off or stop....which of course, he doesn't. So I do my best to ignore it. Hey, it's lunch, I'm hungry. I'll let it slide.
Then I hear some obnoxious chick screech out "Ewww, you spat in his hair!"
Now, this is an offense that cannot be tolerated.
So, being the ingenious middle schooler I am, I retaliate in full force, whirling around and spitting right in the offender's face.
There's dead silence and, thinking the matter settled, I turn back, nearly at the entrance to where you'd get your food. The enticing scent of chicken nuggies wafts out, wetting the palate. The thought of a cool chocolate milk is sublime -
BAM.
The dude hits the back of my head (bad form).
Then we get into a fight. I vaguely remember trying to go for his throat, thinking maybe I can end this quick and still get my lunch, because that's really all I wanted was just to get my bloody lunch and eat some food. I was hungry.
The rest of the story goes about as you'd expect, we slug it out a bit, get separated, suspended et cetera et cetera.

HYE stolen a car?
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch