Have you ever......

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Have you ever......

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 21st Sep 2012

No. Way. I. Can't. Dance :(

HYE... wondered how you lived before FG? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by CleoFowl » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

i live a "normal" non violent life... ( i waz so stupid back then when i was... not violent... i shiver at the thought)

Have you ever eaten a whole pizza?
yikes

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

Yes. Mmmm...

HYE thought of becoming vegetarian/actually became vegetarian?
Sorry, dodgy grammar XD
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by CleoFowl » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

i have thought of it but it haz nevr happend, so no.

Have you ever pee'd in a swimming pool over the age of 8?
yikes

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 13th Aug 2017

Aye, back in middle school. Got in a fight. I was in line for lunch and this dude behind me, doing something weird, think he was blowing air in my hair. (Soz) For what end, I don't comprehend. (Okay, that one was intentional)
Anyway, I think I told him to buzz off or stop....which of course, he doesn't. So I do my best to ignore it. Hey, it's lunch, I'm hungry. I'll let it slide.
Then I hear some obnoxious chick screech out "Ewww, you spat in his hair!"
Now, this is an offense that cannot be tolerated.
So, being the ingenious middle schooler I am, I retaliate in full force, whirling around and spitting right in the offender's face.
There's dead silence and, thinking the matter settled, I turn back, nearly at the entrance to where you'd get your food. The enticing scent of chicken nuggies wafts out, wetting the palate. The thought of a cool chocolate milk is sublime -
BAM.
The dude hits the back of my head (bad form).
Then we get into a fight. I vaguely remember trying to go for his throat, thinking maybe I can end this quick and still get my lunch, because that's really all I wanted was just to get my bloody lunch and eat some food. I was hungry.
The rest of the story goes about as you'd expect, we slug it out a bit, get separated, suspended et cetera et cetera.

HYE stolen a car?
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Fri 6th Mar 2020

I've never stolen a car, but I have driven another person's car without their permission--more than once, in fact. I've also crashed someone else's car.

Have you ever had an online friend with whom you've since parted ways, but you wished the parting had happened under better circumstances?

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 9th Mar 2020

HYE seen the rain?
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch