What is under your ctrl-v?

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Sofie
LEP Commander

Re: What is under your ctrl-v?

Post by Sofie » Fri 11th Apr 2008

I believe that we must take a serious and distinctive stand against human right breaches. If this means attacking the olympic torch, boycotting the opening ceremony or going into actions and demonstrations, well we all have to choose for ourselves. I had hoped these games would force China to a more humane view of things, though it seems it might just annoy them. I don't know what'll happen, we'll see. Hopefully it ends well, though I myself am worried about exactly how that will come to be.

Huh! I have no idea why I copied that. It's from a debate at another site...
ImageImageImage

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 11th Apr 2008

Matthew refused to let me watch whose line at 2:00 so I'm watching the repeat on Five US+1, so Don't tell me what happened!!! :D

Me and my best mate are talking via bebo comments :D

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Sat 12th Apr 2008

David Armand

I was looking for a Mime interpreting songs, and there he is :D

I love you guys :]

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 12th Apr 2008

they live some

Not a clue why that is there...............

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Post by GoMulchGo » Sat 12th Apr 2008

965 Sunbonnet Loop

Weird...
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sun 13th Apr 2008

A true friend is someone who sees the hurt in your eyes..while everyone else believes the smile on your face

So true.

Meova

Post by Meova » Sun 13th Apr 2008

I'm stuck in this cruel nightmare we call reality, and I can't escape...

It's in my name on MSN. But I'm going to change it to what Cab has under her ctrl-v :P
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Lightbulb621
Troll

Post by Lightbulb621 » Mon 14th Apr 2008

1. What was your first impression of me?
2. What do you think of me now?
3. Do you trust me?
4. What do I like?
5. What do I dislike?
6. What do you think my weakness is?
7. If there was anything about me you could change, what would it be?
8. What is a good memory you have of me? (a good conversation, in this case, I guess haha)
9. What am I afraid of?
10. What do you think my future career will be/should be?
11. If we met in real life, describe what you think we would do.

I was filling out this about a friend. =)
If you don't know me...I'm a girl and my name's Lighty. XD
My awesome forum! Well, kind of at least. XD
{{~*G.R.O.W.L.*~}}
~Member of the Loveless Fangirls~
I <3 stuff.

Sofie
LEP Commander

Post by Sofie » Thu 17th Apr 2008

There was 6,000,000 trees that liked GROWING up so one could get a reward of oxygen contaminated with methane which is harmful to OAP's because they ate raw cats and use the leftovers in a microwave which exploded damaging components on King pot noodle world is confused about being ***. Yoda was green and irritated. he had never been very good at pouring light-sabre fluid because smilies failed to bounce picking their noses after swimming.Once this thread has ended we should fly away for ten with hazardous lights that were blinking at teddy Sherringham's grandpa who also sung very well when aliens abducted cows. Scooby Smitherson was drowned at MacDonalds with a D'Arvit-faced action figure with big jet packs that used neutrinos to squirt coke at little kiddies. You have to pick the coke from between all seven deadly sinister revolting dwarves because you will explode otherwise. Meanwhile, Butler said, "Rules!!?? In a knife fight?" Brownies don't have any chocolate because lemons absorb subliminal concrete. Therefore, they confuse others by saying "Tally rally mac****ly binga-bonga willy-wonka duck." But they kissed marmalade and jumped over several delusional labrats which smudge slowly leaving their indigo steps cluttered around in pentagons. Muffins think rituals like bagels but in reality, they only ever loved bread with dwarves in cars with raisins painted fluorescent orange in moon bread. Meh. Members mock like monkeys that meet in chicken coops covered by shiny shellfish noses, even when USB officials kill disco balls infected with pneumonia. Minerva lies here filing nails with several rabid chocolate snakes wearing skirts with apples printed over pears filled with annoying green sprites. During the festivities the sponges jumped while singing about Artemis and your relationship with him. Even though life isn't perfect, the fan girls enjoy talking of kittens when they deploy like pinball machines to explode on contact with pink sneakers. Glow is necessary if anyone loves yellow Italian yoghurt even if it curds snow cones while dancing with Juliet. My sweater was blown in 2.000.000 dog eating flea-infected lollies that dancing around Friday evening were fantasizing under Johnny Cash's fishy nose fleas. Nerdy uncopyrightable flaming pigs love cheese! Jack thinks that he can fly during Daxter's imitation of hungry hungry hippos telling Zazu "You kissed that soup he made for Chansee!"
I never thought that mangos ever lied to Wonderboy. Though, this hot tub could fly. Holly wondered if Severus could kill the green cat house. But rain stopped flying towards monkeys and chimpanzees when he saw bunnies hovering over lizards. Swords consider killing sinful. So they decided to only do their favourite other activity, healing goats with different grapes. One Sunday they read some Artemis slash and died because clowns told feathers to colour the chickens green/purple. Spongebob saw superglue , he gasped in soda and was quite entranced by chicken, so he went on Fangathering without a computer. Fangathering is the bestest, most coolest, FANTASTIC and absolutely most wonderful forum EVER. The purple knight wanted to eat it. It is annoying that some people post their secret hippo's jello recipes done properly. Cows magically sang the anthem of fish with elmo t-shirts. Ben the piggy shampoo tasted terrible with green sauce pillows, so cats and potatoes sh-bam could not see hippies or beatnecks any more. This means that Fangathering is being attacked without Butler, which is bad news because there never was time to think about shampoo pig! Why are people saying "run bling fax machine?" PINK dragon doesn't ride air planes. BLUE snakes eat figs, and enjoy croquet, because GREEN is Day time near BLUE chocolate frogs. This won't cause elephants to dance like bananas, but it may cause hand gliding noses on mountain goats. Oh what will we do! Attacking those pizzas is bad because pepporoni poisons poor children that scream "WHOOHA! Pizzas are attacking!". Supernova killings are seriously overrated. Runaways show-up every time smilies say "Hooray! There are 6,000,000 bunnies that eat people!". These chickens joyfully arrested peanuts, who hyperactive bananas made chinchillas insane. Every time gummy worms and pigeons dance, emos smile slyly while koalas digested decomposed water. Some kids squealed about cowboys, who lost silly string. Artemis bananas his shoes, so they would never scuff noses. Why jello breathes is beyond me, but sometimes it can't grab chihuahuas, so excess gelatin doesn't leak on me! Ahhhhhhhhh! said "Piggies! engulf FOOD instead, Artemis chewed PIGGIES toes that stopped blinking. If you go "MOO!" you're slightly insane, but that's normal because occasionally people realize that men kinda can't read. Theme monkeys play harmonicas to disable curtains. Maggie went under the boat, even if the piranhas hadn't fallen. But Wait! This pig ate five-billion berries in no-time. Freaky! Piggy-boy ding-donged spider-pig. Homer freaked out because Bart danced the cancan on Butler's head. Butler killed Barry Scott for eating 987654321098765432112345678902. Why does 1hollyfan always make interesting idiotic messages? Dunno. I think it's Meova that tried smoking. What!? Why the heck did she do that crazy thing??? She's usually so bubbly! IDGI always eats fingernail-flavored toe-nails. Um, what? I'm snoring! Do carrots party with brussel sprouts when the steamed cabbage dances? How freakish. Yesterday the kitty pooted because Mack ate infinite amounts of celery. Dewd, that's totally insane because maths SUCKS. Spaghetti! <=random! <=true! OMG, Goddess we're getting freaky around pineapples because monkies watch panto and fruitsbasket. Smashmouth remembered that he loved cabaline because interestingly Carino used blackmail to let potatoes sing songs about hitler because T.V isn't bad enough. Hermione ate cats with mustard topped bananas. Although, pizza isn't horrible really, people. Especially, anime tends to look AWSOME. Why do cucumbers murder dvds? Shampoo burns pancakes. Mr.duck stinks! That sheep didn't smile too much. Water lies in norway. Mayonaise listens to MIKA!!! Micheal was murdering 017350 because HeWasJealousThatHeWasCool! Pigs love disasters. Cabaline thinks Sophie is a good boxer, but she's very afraid of people. That particular day Tigress wanted to destroy FanGathering! *gasp*. However Blackopal disguised herself as Godzilla and stubbed a toe against a hard brick, not Frank's red jacket. However, we found no reason to stop worrying about her. Even if they don't fit the mold, they still fail. Unless otherwise blueberries can eat SOOOOUUUPP!!! contanimated with another sandwich. You suck. Eragon doesn't. However, Gollum thinks
There was 6,000,000 trees that liked GROWING up so one could get a reward of oxygen contaminated with methane which is harmful to OAP's because they ate raw cats and use the leftovers in a microwave which exploded damaging components on King pot noodle world is confused about being ***. Yoda was green and irritated. he had never been very good at pouring light-sabre fluid because smilies failed to bounce picking their noses after swimming.Once this thread has ended we should fly away for ten with hazardous lights that were blinking at teddy Sherringham's grandpa who also sung very well when aliens abducted cows. Scooby Smitherson was drowned at MacDonalds with a D'Arvit-faced action figure with big jet packs that used neutrinos to squirt coke at little kiddies. You have to pick the coke from between all seven deadly sinister revolting dwarves because you will explode otherwise. Meanwhile, Butler said, "Rules!!?? In a knife fight?" Brownies don't have any chocolate because lemons absorb subliminal concrete. Therefore, they confuse others by saying "Tally rally mac****ly binga-bonga willy-wonka duck." But they kissed marmalade and jumped over several delusional labrats which smudge slowly leaving their indigo steps cluttered around in pentagons. Muffins think rituals like bagels but in reality, they only ever loved bread with dwarves in cars with raisins painted fluorescent orange in moon bread. Meh. Members mock like monkeys that meet in chicken coops covered by shiny shellfish noses, even when USB officials kill disco balls infected with pneumonia. Minerva lies here filing nails with several rabid chocolate snakes wearing skirts with apples printed over pears filled with annoying green sprites. During the festivities the sponges jumped while singing about Artemis and your relationship with him. Even though life isn't perfect, the fan girls enjoy talking of kittens when they deploy like pinball machines to explode on contact with pink sneakers. Glow is necessary if anyone loves yellow Italian yoghurt even if it curds snow cones while dancing with Juliet. My sweater was blown in 2.000.000 dog eating flea-infected lollies that dancing around Friday evening were fantasizing under Johnny Cash's fishy nose fleas. Nerdy uncopyrightable flaming pigs love cheese! Jack thinks that he can fly during Daxter's imitation of hungry hungry hippos telling Zazu "You kissed that soup he made for Chansee!"
I never thought that mangos ever lied to Wonderboy. Though, this hot tub could fly. Holly wondered if Severus could kill the green cat house. But rain stopped flying towards monkeys and chimpanzees when he saw bunnies hovering over lizards. Swords consider killing sinful. So they decided to only do their favourite other activity, healing goats with different grapes. One Sunday they read some Artemis slash and died because clowns told feathers to colour the chickens green/purple. Spongebob saw superglue , he gasped in soda and was quite entranced by chicken, so he went on Fangathering without a computer. Fangathering is the bestest, most coolest, FANTASTIC and absolutely most wonderful forum EVER. The purple knight wanted to eat it. It is annoying that some people post their secret hippo's jello recipes done properly. Cows magically sang the anthem of fish with elmo t-shirts. Ben the piggy shampoo tasted terrible with green sauce pillows, so cats and potatoes sh-bam could not see hippies or beatnecks any more. This means that Fangathering is being attacked without Butler, which is bad news because there never was time to think about shampoo pig! Why are people saying "run bling fax machine?" PINK dragon doesn't ride air planes. BLUE snakes eat figs, and enjoy croquet, because GREEN is Day time near BLUE chocolate frogs. This won't cause elephants to dance like bananas, but it may cause hand gliding noses on mountain goats. Oh what will we do! Attacking those pizzas is bad because pepporoni poisons poor children that scream "WHOOHA! Pizzas are attacking!". Supernova killings are seriously overrated. Runaways show-up every time smilies say "Hooray! There are 6,000,000 bunnies that eat people!". These chickens joyfully arrested peanuts, who hyperactive bananas made chinchillas insane. Every time gummy worms and pigeons dance, emos smile slyly while koalas digested decomposed water. Some kids squealed about cowboys, who lost silly string. Artemis bananas his shoes, so they would never scuff noses. Why jello breathes is beyond me, but sometimes it can't grab chihuahuas, so excess gelatin doesn't leak on me! Ahhhhhhhhh! said "Piggies! engulf FOOD instead, Artemis chewed PIGGIES toes that stopped blinking. If you go "MOO!" you're slightly insane, but that's normal because occasionally people realize that men kinda can't read. Theme monkeys play harmonicas to disable curtains. Maggie went under the boat, even if the piranhas hadn't fallen. But Wait! This pig ate five-billion berries in no-time. Freaky! Piggy-boy ding-donged spider-pig. Homer freaked out because Bart danced the cancan on Butler's head. Butler killed Barry Scott for eating 987654321098765432112345678902. Why does 1hollyfan always make interesting idiotic messages? Dunno. I think it's Meova that tried smoking. What!? Why the heck did she do that crazy thing??? She's usually so bubbly! IDGI always eats fingernail-flavored toe-nails. Um, what? I'm snoring! Do carrots party with brussel sprouts when the steamed cabbage dances? How freakish. Yesterday the kitty pooted because Mack ate infinite amounts of celery. Dewd, that's totally insane because maths SUCKS. Spaghetti! <=random! <=true! OMG, Goddess we're getting freaky around pineapples because monkies watch panto and fruitsbasket. Smashmouth remembered that he loved cabaline because interestingly Carino used blackmail to let potatoes sing songs about hitler because T.V isn't bad enough. Hermione ate cats with mustard topped bananas. Although, pizza isn't horrible really, people. Especially, anime tends to look AWSOME. Why do cucumbers murder dvds? Shampoo burns pancakes. Mr.duck stinks! That sheep didn't smile too much. Water lies in norway. Mayonaise listens to MIKA!!! Micheal was murdering 017350 because HeWasJealousThatHeWasCool! Pigs love disasters. Cabaline thinks Sophie is a good boxer, but she's very afraid of people. That particular day Tigress wanted to destroy FanGathering! *gasp*. However Blackopal disguised herself as Godzilla and stubbed a toe against a hard brick, not Frank's red jacket. However, we found no reason to stop worrying about her. Even if they don't fit the mold, they still fail. Unless otherwise blueberries can eat SOOOOUUUPP!!! contanimated with another sandwich. You suck. Eragon doesn't. However, Gollum thinks that taters mattered to Frodo

Ooh, look who's gone storytelling! x'D
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 17th Apr 2008

WLIIA - Greatest hits: College

I wanted to look for something on youtube. You should check it out it is hilarious :D

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 18th Apr 2008

Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness… give me truth.

A quote from the movie Into the Wild. They got it from a book, but I don't know which one.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 19th Apr 2008

Party quirks=Colin suspects that people are not the sexuality they say they are and is checking to find out!SO MUCH CENSORING IN 1 GAME!!!

I was talking to my friend on bebo.

Meova

Post by Meova » Mon 28th Apr 2008

A true friend is someone who sees the hurt in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.

It's in my MSN-name now.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 28th Apr 2008

I don't think that they'll fight Artemis and Butler. I think that Eoin might stick to the "don't see yourself in the past or you'll destroy your future" concept.
Though Artemis is going to change the past.
I wonder if it'll change it so that the other books never happened, or so that they are drastically different.
If Artemis has to actually battle himself then it can't not change the books. (Double negative!)

It's BlackOpal, from the Fowl of the Future forum... I needed to quote her.

Sofie
LEP Commander

Post by Sofie » Tue 29th Apr 2008

I suppose we are technically in the thread when we are reading it, but by posting, we are adding on to it. (Of course, I could think up just as stupid a reason for it being the other way around. )

Lol, copying quotes from the 1000 THREAD! :D
ImageImageImage