What is under your ctrl-v?

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: What is under your ctrl-v?

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 26th Apr 2017

^Nice! All that writing is paying off. My job doesn't appreciate my creative antics. :(
Well, not the big wigs anyway.

What the hell was Colin up to? What was so important he had to run off, middle of the day? That was a good way to get fired. Then again, dating a student would just about seal the deal.

Debating to move the paragraph elsewhere.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 26th Apr 2017

^ This paragraph intrigues me.

I mean... Wrong day to say it, but she has a point? What's happening to these refugees is nothing short of concentration camps in the marginal context, someone SHOULD be saying something. I'm sure our diggers would be disgusted to see their homeland doing such things to people, not to mention being on the UN's un-humanitatian list?

I typed a response to someone's rant on Facebook about a journalist posting something on Anzac day about the refugee situation in Australia. People think it was disrespectful etc.
I think she made a point???????
Long story, tl;dr I wanted to say something but I like the poster and I don't want to cause a huge fuss.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

^Colin: That's why I prefer the Jolly Roger. We're free men, and women, governed by our own rules, as good form dictates.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPcTW ... /giphy.gif

From posting in the other thread.

(See this is our core difference as people, you have important ideals and opinions, me, I just live in my own little world.)
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 26th Apr 2017

(I mean, I'm sure you do too, it just came up in my Newsfeed and I had to have a peek.)

http://www.manchesterwarehouse.com.au/l ... nge-black/

I was looking at new bedding. It's starting to get cold :3
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

^Roxy: Oh really?

Roxanne...

Still the same thing: https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPcTW ... /giphy.gif

(Fair enough)
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Wed 12th Jul 2017

http://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1715

I was checking if archive.org had any snapshots of the "Debate Rules" thread.
currently in love

add me on tox: 20C30F247CB429CF625AE47F39D550C55D75F8C78301D601260BB361F8F07160633559C74313

VulpineTaco
Goblin

Post by VulpineTaco » Mon 22nd Jan 2018

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Sat 5th Jan 2019

Appleby, John C., ‘War, Politics and Colonization, 1558–1625’, in N. Canny (ed.) The Origins of Empire: The Oxford History of the British Empire (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1998), vol. 1, 55–78.).

One of my works cited for british hisotry exam
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 7th Jan 2019

*legitimately posts ctrl v, then thinks the better of it and erases*

[CLASSIFIED]

But I can tell you it's story stuff. Potentially going to be my January - wait, no different story. This is another classic example of my procrastination....ah well...eventually if I get this one finished I'll post it here for my fellow three ghosts.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 8th Feb 2019

What does the test to study sustained attention of people require them to do?

Oooof homework pf psychology, thank god for quizlet.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Tue 12th Feb 2019

Provide a brief overview of the industrial revolution in Britain, identify and analyze at least two key
factors or dynamics in this revolution and, finally, discuss the effects of the industrial revolution on
the course of British history.

The question from my history re-examination, copied from a pdf, hence the weird spacing
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 10th Jun 2019

Caught in an unexplainable scenario, with no clear route of obfuscation, Nathan felt like a deer in the headlights.
Later on, he might think back to this moment and think he could have said something ludicrous such as Just making sure the cap is snug in place.
Instead, he fumbled blankly, shook his head, gripping the bottle tight, as though it were his only anchor back to all things solid.
“How can you be thinking of a drink right now? Of all times? Doesn’t this mean anything to you?” A gentle pause followed by a contrasting heavy blow. “How can you be so calm? Didn’t she matter to you?”
The sharp bite of her voice sliced through his murky foliage clouding his mind, drawing him back.
Slowly, he shook his head, a weary sigh escaping him.
“I’m not calm,” he quietly corrected as words attempted to compose themselves. “I…” It was as if all the words he wanted to say were buried in a chest wrapped in silver chains at the bottom of the sea.
Then the chains broke and the chest flew open, releasing the words in a lopsided flurry of molten lava.
“Of course she mattered.

Bit of a story I probably won't end up posting. For a long while anyway...
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Syne Wayve
Goblin

Post by Syne Wayve » Sun 29th Sep 2019

Okay, just a heads-up, I have to reboot my laptop frequently, so I rarely have anything readily available, if and when I have something copied, I'll be sure to paste it here Saturday 9/28/19 7:43 PM EDT

EDIT!
Battle! (Trainer Battle)

Sunday 9/29/19 11:00 PM EDT Sharp
Last edited by Syne Wayve on Mon 30th Sep 2019, edited 2 times in total.
As a reminder, I can be reached on Discord at
diceLibrarian#0429

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 29th Sep 2019

Without realizing, his shoulders hitched again, staining her sheet and shirt and arm with his tears.
The sobbing didn’t last as it had over the rails; in fact it was only a moment before the hitched shoulders echoed into a pithy pitch of rueful laughter.

Story stuff.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sat 1st Feb 2020

Katie McGrath

I started watching Merlin about a million years after it aired (during its original run on TV it was on at a time I could never watch it so I only saw 1 or 2 eps here and there). I saw it was on iPlayer so decided to give it a go. Anyway, the woman who plays Morgana is gorgeous and has a lovely accent, so I had to look up the actress on IMDB.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D