New Virtual Reality

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.

Have you signed up?

Yes
28%
No
44%
I plan to
28%

Total votes: 18

harrygz
Gnome

New Virtual Reality

Post by harrygz » Mon 11th Feb 2008

Ever wanted to live on an island. Get away from all the stress of your everyday lives. Well guess what, here's your chance! You get to spend a month in a virtual island with other people! Reply to this post or PM me with your island name. Dont sign up if you dont think you can be a constant member of the virtual reality envirement. If you would like to give me suggestions on what you would like as a job on the island once again Reply or PM me. Check out the poll for your vote on what bills get posted. For those of you on the island, if artemis happens to talk to you try to befriend him. It might help you if your fellow islanders try to run you off. Remeber, sign up because it will be a whole lot of fun!
Join the new virtual island game. The best (and only) virtual game on fangathering!click on the adress to join!
https://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4522

harrygz
Gnome

Re: New Virtual Reality

So far we have 017350 signed up his island name is 017350! He has a susggestion on what the island should be called FG island! we'll take a poll later on then name.
He decided he wanted to be an astronaut. If anybody else wants to be an astronaut please PM me or 017350 the head of the astronaut program.

P.S.
The first person to sign up for a joub is the head of that particular program.
Join the new virtual island game. The best (and only) virtual game on fangathering!click on the adress to join!

harrygz
Gnome

Artemis Fowl just sent me a PM and told me that no islanders should approach him unless the intend to have a intellectual conversation and bring a pot of Eral Grey Tea.

harrygz
Gnome

Post by harrygz » Tue 12th Feb 2008

artemis fowl wont stop bugging me. I cant run an island with some man redefineing Newtons third law every second!

Artemis islander
Goblin

Post by Artemis islander » Tue 12th Feb 2008

Did harrygz just say I was bothering him! I am offended that he would think that! By the way it was Newtons second law not his third. Gosh cant even get his fact straight.

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Tue 12th Feb 2008

Hey, I'm moving this to the "Forum Games" section, since it doesn't really belong to the Announcements board. :P
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

rocket
Troll

Post by rocket » Tue 12th Feb 2008

I WANT TO JOIN!!!

i pm the info to you harry!!!

where is this going to take place this virtual island? :D
LIFE IS HARD AND THEN YOU DIE

I'm feeling Image

Ever wanted to gat away from the stress of daily life? Why don't you just have it your own way for a week. Come visit me in the "New Virtual Reality" forum to start your week on this new island! 8)

harrygz
Gnome

Thanks rocket I gave you a PM with some questions answer them and you can be an official member.

By the way to everybody Artemis Fowl created an account just to play this game it's called Artemis islander so give him a PM. Maybe he will become friends with you maybe you wont!

harrygz
Gnome

rocket signed up and his island name is rocket! He has a susggestion on what the island should be called, Fowl Fort! We'll take a poll later on the name.
He decided he wanted to be head of the medical department. If anybody else wants to be an doctor/nurse please PM me or rocket the head of the medical program.

P.S.
The first person to sign up for a joub is the head of that particular program.

Crusher
Gnome

Post by Crusher » Sat 23rd Feb 2008

Hey! Can I join? I would like to be....... ummm....... a doctor! Yeah, that's what I want to be!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Come then all of you, come closer, form a circle,
Join hands and make believe that joined
Hands will keep away the wolves of water
Who howl along our coast. And be it assumed
That no one hears them among the talk and laughter.

-Louis Macneice

rocket
Troll

Post by rocket » Sat 23rd Feb 2008

hey crusher, you can be a docter but im gonna be youre boss because i asked for that job first

harry im the head of the medical, so therefore i would be in charge of the docters right?
LIFE IS HARD AND THEN YOU DIE

I'm feeling Image

Ever wanted to gat away from the stress of daily life? Why don't you just have it your own way for a week. Come visit me in the "New Virtual Reality" forum to start your week on this new island! 8)

Jayjay
Troll

Post by Jayjay » Fri 8th Apr 2011

Well, this is kind of odd...
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Fri 8th Apr 2011

This thread is 3 years old..please do not nerco post.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Jayjay
Troll

Post by Jayjay » Fri 8th Apr 2011

Sorry, Ala said I could.
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage