Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 27th Jan 2020

Never again shall we set sail for that cursed land. And never again shall we take such orders - serving the king, fighting his wars - that is the way of dishonor! And those who disagree, flee now or walk the bloody plank! And those who stay...we'll be free men, and I will be your Captain. We'll sail under the Crimson Flag and we'll give our enemies no quarter! We'll take what we please and we'll live by our own rules, for that is the best form of all!
Our kingdom is corrupt and immoral...they took my brother from me. Now I'm gonna take them for everything they've got! Starting with this ship, bring the paint from below!

....sir...?

It's time we renamed this vessel...we no longer sail as the Jewel of the Realm...we now sail as the Jolly Roger. For when they come for us, I know want them to know exactly who we are! Pirates! For at least among thieves, there is Honor!
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 27th Jan 2020

I really don't want to say anything because I know what's going to happen....
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 28th Jan 2020

Ah yeah, that...I can think of seven hundred and four or five reasons to say nothing.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I still can't get over clean-shaven Cooter.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

It's just wrong. I feel like I should be watching maybe a prequel thing for Cooter. Him working at the shop as a junior mechanic, eventually developing a father-son bond with the garage owner....we learn that Cooter actually comes from a big city family of old money...for one reason or another, he got sick of their BS and bolted to the splattiest town he could barely find on a map.

No idea if any of that is true, but it's my headcanon til proven otherwise.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

He just looks like he's going to get taken advantage of.

.....I stand corrected. Despite his weirdly youthful appearance, he's savvy as ever.

Cooter: Fifty dollars? Man, ain't you heard about inflation?
Shady Boxer Dude: What, that's not enough? Alright then, look, just forget about it. *starts to sloooowly walk off*
Cooter: *shrugs* I will
SBD: *halts, motions* I'm going to give you one hundred dollars.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Just read a news story about a car that was stolen...with a ten year old kid in the backseat, on his way to school. On discovering the child, the carjackers proceed to drop the boy off at his school and tell him to have a good day.

.....why do I feel these are antics Joey and Quacksalot would get up to?

Q: We need a car!
J: There's one!
Q: Already running, how convenient
*both hop in*
Q: Go, Joey, go!!! Get after 'em!!!
J: *revs engine, and peels out, burning rubber*
Kid: Um....hi.
Q: .......crap.
J: Wha? Ah, not again, mate
Q: *raises finger* This is all your fault!
J: My fault?!
Q: Yeah, you picked the car.
J: Well, I'm unpicking it.
Kid: Uh....you guys are going the wrong way to drop me off. Look, Mom says I can't miss another history test.
J: Alright, alright, keep your....whatevers...on...we'll get ya there in record time, else those cops'll have to reinstate my license.
Q: You still haven't gotten it done?
J: We've been busy! First those vamps, then the threadkiller, now these guys

>>

<<

Although it is worth mentioning, it sounds like the carjackers were women. *whips head at Roxanne*

Roxanne: *filing nails* He got there on time for his lesson and received a thorough oral briefing on the French Revolution, which helped him ace his history test.
Lily: And I taught him how to beat up the kids that were taking his lunch money.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Awwwwwwwwww, Bo came down to play checkers with Luke whilst the latter was imprisoned.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Boxing career, served with the Marines...Luke has quite a history. Then there's Bo. He likes to drive fast cars, chase women...and farm?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

And since I'm thinking of it, I may as well bring up the elephant in the room - and no, not Lulu Hogg - namely, Bo's hair. Holy crap does his mop top change not just season to season, but episode to episode! Season one it was just a frayed brush of blond, season 2 he got a little better with it, now it's been alternating between brush top, semi groomed and straw.

Young John Schneider, what was going on with you in the grooming department?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

His hair situation seems to level out in his forties-fifties.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

.........was that a *ahem* reference?

One of the dudes signs this contract with an X, then Hogg, on realizing it's supposed to be the dude's siggie, makes this face like he's horrified.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Hang on, I thought Daisy "couldn't sing"

Remember the second ep from season 2, Daisy's Song, she sent out some lyrics to be made into a song and then got roped into the scam... and she said she couldn't sing, even when her and Hogg's lives were depending on it.

Roxy: So what, she can't perhaps have decided to take up singing lessons and improve herself?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

"Do you want crackers with your cheese?"
"...we have a problem."
"Crackers aren't a problem. Just a choice."
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I love how Indy is such a dirty fighter.

Raiders he points to the mechanic's feet "Oh look, your shoe's untied" then proceeds to kick the mechanic in the groin.

In Crystal Skull, he's on the ground and holds a hand up to the Russkyie, supposedly making to crawl over to his hat...only to grab a branch to whack the dude with.
Image Image
네이트