Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 25th Jan 2020

Rosco has a puppy named Flash though. Cute lil bloodhound pup
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

ohmygodohmygod

Rosco tells his puppy to get down and buckle in and it cuts to the dog sliding into a seatbelt.

That's adorable.

Colin: *sighs* You know, lad, it is in fact possible for a man to enjoy comedic proceedings without having to recant each moment or squeeing and braying and bleeting over everything you fancy.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

....But if I didn't say anything, how would you know?

Colin: I suspect we would be fine.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Okay, so they're in a haunted house.

Daisy. And some chick, Mary Lou. It's Mary's house and she's trying to sell it.

It's marketed to us as a haunted house anyway and has a reputation as being haunted, according to Waylon.

We go through the usual playbook, big, dark spooky looking house. Inside, the door immediately slams shut. Mary Lou turns a light on, it fizzles out a minute later, so she lights a tri-candle thingy. Lumiere.

They go and explore a tad, an open window lets in a draft and Daisy decides that's enough for her and she peaces out.

(we should mention, it's broad daylight and there is about zero natural lighting)

So Mary Lou goes it solo, she's getting freaked out by the various paintings hanging from the walls, we see a cut of eyes peeping from a hole (they're the crooks who stole the silver and are causing mayhem for Bo and Luke in the other plot). A visor from a knight's helmet slams shut of it's own apparent accord. Then a draft comes and claims the candles.

Mary Lou is reconsidering the whole venture when the candles spontaneously re-combust.

The freakin' candles light back up. After being out.

That's game over right there, Mary Lou. I'm good with the slamming doors, drafty rooms, creepy paintings, gravity stricken knights. But candles lighting on their own? That's definitely sorcery. Most likely demons. You're gonna need a bag of salt and holy water, sweetheart.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Hm. Have Sam and Dean ever spoofed Ghostbusters? They had a group of people called Ghostfacers...

"I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off...saving people, hunting things, y'know, the family business."

But like a legit Ghostbusters type spoof?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 26th Jan 2020

The candles were out for a solid minute, btw. Not like those trick birthday candles that you blow, then seconds later pop back on.

This was some pyrokinetics.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Or maybe just the silver thieves. They're trying to scare her off. They somehow have the house rigged with seemingly autonomously moving chairs, bleeding pictures, self-playing organ....

Heck, maybe they are demons and they stole the silver to go fight some werewolves encroaching on their territory?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I knew it. The scare tactics were all the old man's idea. He struck me as the wannabe theatrical type.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 27th Jan 2020

I was not able to finish the episode. Ended up falling asleep twice. Twice!

Not because the ep was bad, just tired apparently.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Severely exhausted, evidently
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

That sounds classier.

Fill-In: If by "classier" you mean "pretentious", then yes, yes it does.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Got some closure. But my head still wants to see things and hope for what probably isn't there.

I know what you'll say Roxanne, that I should write, write, write, crack a whip. You'd lock me in a glass cage til I typed a terrific tome to tantalize you.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I somehow caused my upper left thigh to become sore.

Don't remember falling or doing anything remarkably stupid to evoke the soreness.

Evoke or invoke? Eh, I think invoke technically works better.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I should most definitely get some sleep.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

As randomly as it came, the soreness dissipated.

#becauseiknowyouwantedupdates
Image Image
네이트