Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 14th Oct 2019

where do we go
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Mon 14th Oct 2019

North.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Nah, north is too cold.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

The story vexes me once more and deems me to question my abilities
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Well...the abilities aren't exactly the question...we have three elements to account for. Two of them we more or less have narrowed down for what'll happen...it's the third bit...the essential trigger to it all. I have the immediate aftermath....

What happens with Ione, Horkos, and Iolas?
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

The Godfather....heh.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 17th Oct 2019

*hugs* Apologies. I need this. I've so many different things to rant about.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Yet...nothing that ultimately matters.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

This has been one of "those" weeks.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

But I'm loathe to describing the abstract concept of time associated with labeling days into weeks as being one of "those" to imply it as being bad. Not only does it negatively affect the entire outlook of the days already squandered, but further spoils the remaining days

I prefer to think/stay positive...to a degree.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

I suspect the root of my problem lies in the stories. I've still made absolutely no progress with HS
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Anyway.....I have some Mercenary notes to ramble.

So the Russkies want you to gank a few people they think are spying on them, specifically one from each faction, natch: Allies, South Koreans, North Koreans, and Chinese
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

But they want you to do it "quietly"

So as not to draw undue attention back towards themselves
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

The Ally is easy. Helicopter to a roof and snipe him.

Now, Fiona next gives you the location of the NK prisoner. He's in a car racing off to meet the SK guy (not that we know that yet...)

No way for you to snipe him and if you blow the car up, you lose the 'quiet' bonus. (Technically it's not mission fail if you go noisy...but as a personal challenge, plus it fits Jennifer's style)

I think I've found a method though.

Letting the NK and SK guy meet results in them boarding a helicopter that eventually flies out of bounds, aka mission fail. Blowing the copter up results in failing the bonus.

Blowing up the car before it reaches the place is a stealth fail. I also hilariously discovered that you can blow up a bridge the NK car goes over....the driver is evidently Bo Duke and promptly attempts to jump the bridge....landing in the water. Annnnnd my stealth bonus goes bye bye.

However, if after sniping the Ally, you go to where the SK guy is (instead of the NK guy), you can land on a building and ventilate him. Quietly. With the sniper rifle. Did I mention rooftop? Riiight.

Anyway, so when the people driving the NK prisoner catch wind of their contact's death, they zip outta there. I followed them and see they head back to the the South Korean headquarters.

Now here's the good bit: You can land on a rooftop across from the entrance and you have a small window where the NK guy hops out of the car and bolts for the front door.

Plenty of time to send him a high velocity 'gift'.

Interestingly, ganking the NK guy, that is the North Korean prisoner, penalizes you with a 'civilian' kill charge. You get penalized for killing the Ally, but luckily no one is able to witness it and your relations don't degrade.

After that, Fiona gives you the coordinates for the last target, a Chinese dude rolling around in a tank.

I mean....I kinda respect the guy. He knows he done fouled up and the bad boys are comin' for him, so what's he do? Squirrels away in a freakin' tank. <3

Don't yet have a method for him. Blowing it up is a stealth fail. I might try simply hijacking it, but I suspect that's also a stealth fail. Doesn't help a platoon of Chinese troops are following behind watching his every move. (Again, they're not my favorite faction, but I give the guy respect.)

I'll work on the Chinese guy tomorrow.
Image Image
네이트

artymon I\/
LEPretrieval Team Member

Now to rant about Six Feet Under.

Awesome episode!!! Kathy Bates made a sort of surprise return. Claire and Edy develop their relationship more (as I had suspected) but best of all....Lana was in it!!!!

Lana Parrilla. Aka Regina Mills, the Evil Queen :wub:
Image Image
네이트