Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 8th Nov 2017

Colin: A good Captain is always on the lookout for fresh talent, to aid in expanding his reach. And a good criminal never lets so infinitesimal a detail trifle them, though I'm compelled to inquire of your age.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Wed 8th Nov 2017

Marijet: I think I'm around ten standard years. I don't know.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 9th Nov 2017

Colin: Aye? What's your story then?
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Thu 9th Nov 2017

Marijet: I'm a daisy. That's it.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 10th Nov 2017

Colin: I've always been partial to lilies.

*Roxy and Nathan exchange a knowing eye roll*
Image Image
네이트

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Fri 10th Nov 2017

Marijet: ...sure, whatever.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Sat 11th Nov 2017

Children, repeat after me.

Physical properties of heavy and post-transitional metals should be a part of inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Sat 11th Nov 2017

Physical properties of heavy and post-transitional metals should be a part of inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry.

Image Image

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 12th Nov 2017

Physical properties of heavy and post-transitional metals should be a part of inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry. x1000
Image Image
네이트

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Sun 12th Nov 2017

*sob*

Image Image

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 13th Nov 2017

*pats* It's okay. We'll get Colin to run his sword through those responsible....Roxy, have you any wine, Cherie?
Image Image
네이트

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Mon 13th Nov 2017

I don't wanna get drunk, I wanna figure out the stupid problem.

Bismuth, silicon, gallium and germanium all have the same anomaly - they are more dense as liquids than as solids. Makes no sense. Why are they like that?

Nobody knows.

Nobody cares.

At least not on my college.
Last edited by Felina on Tue 14th Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 13th Nov 2017

Physics? Velocity? Possibly something similar to how when you jump at high height into water it has the same effect as jumping straight onto concrete?

Coin: When? You jump off bridges often or something?

Semantics, bro.
Image Image
네이트

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Tue 14th Nov 2017

Why is everybody's first thought "water does the same"? Yay you had biology when you were 12 and learned that. Good for you. Everybody did.

It's not the same.

And that thing you're describing is surface tension. Best shown on non-newtonian fluids.

Image Image

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Thu 21st Dec 2017

im mad at the artemis fowl movie cast
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot