Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 30th Nov 2022

I like when I manage to tie in an utterly useless scene. Like it was just a random stupid thing to chuckle, but now it serves the purpose in form of a character witness of sorts.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 2nd Dec 2022

Roxanne.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 2nd Dec 2022

You know, sorry cherie, I, words...

On the off chance you see this before anywhere else,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfVYgWY ... =Lucasfilm
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 4th Dec 2022

That scene with Voller on the train 1000% looks like a Nazi version of Elon Musk.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I may have crafted an abomination. I mixed a Guinness, with some rum, coke, and wine. I can literally feel a hundred different cultures crying out in anger.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Slightly scared to try a sip.

Partly from facing an Irish-French/Italian/Caribbean/American fury and partly because I already brushed my teeth.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Nothing tastes very good after you brush your teeth.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I had someone compliment them the other day, which meant a lot as I occasionally get rather self-conscious about the snaggled one.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 8th Dec 2022

artymon I\/ wrote:
Sun 4th Dec 2022
Slightly scared to try a sip.

Partly from facing an Irish-French/Italian/Caribbean/American fury and partly because I already brushed my teeth.
Ended up being very meh, teeth not withstanding.

Huh. Been a few days since a posty-post.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Well. If you're at all going to be in California at in the next few weeks, let me know. This is the last chance to ride Indy's temple. It's set to close on January 8th.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Roxanne: It closes on the 9th. And don't be dramatic. It's going to open back up.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But not until "spring 2023" which can essentially be anywhere from March to June....which is where the fair odds are. Rumor-mill has it that this will be an extensive revamping.....essentially a reboot to accommodate Dial of Destiny.

So it might not so much still be Indiana Jones Adventure (TM) of the Forbidden Eye and more likely, Phoebe Waller-Bridge with Indy Font.

James Mangold is alleging that this isn't an Indy replacement movie. And when Harrison was asked about that, he simply said No. That this is just a story we're telling.

*exhales*

There's a lot of moving pieces with this.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Course....

This,
James Mangold is alleging that this isn't an Indy replacement movie. And when Harrison was asked about that, he simply said No. That this is just a story we're telling.
is also from the same company that had Andrew Garfield swearing on his mother's grave that he wasn't the werewolf and wound up mauling the theater.

.....there was definitely a deleted Wolverine comment involving claws and Jean Grey.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

In Andrew's case, that worked out so well. Like, I cannot even express in voice, let alone type, how well that was.

Like yeah, it was a semi-open secret that he and Tobey were returning...but still.

Worst kept secret, best present ever.

This though, it's.....man. Well, let's face it. These replacement talks are nothing new. As records even here can show. ;)

So, to be as positive as possible.

-Hopefully Disney learned from Crystal Skull's mistake of trying to replace or even suggest to replace Harrison. Let the man shine.

-This is being directed by James Mangold, who also helmed Logan, which was a banger, nuff said.

-No, no no. There is no way they are killing Indy off. I can't see Harrison allowing that.
->course, they have his face in computer. So....they could easily digitize something.

It's questionable that Steven left. I didn't hear about any major disagreements, but that doesn't mean there aren't a thousand clickbait articles that'll say otherwise.
And even then, he stayed on as a producer and as a consultant of sorts I believe?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But yeah, if you're going to be in Cally, lemme know.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트