Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 25th Nov 2022

What's really bad is that it's not the price that's stopping me. I literally have zero idea where I'd store/display it.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 25th Nov 2022

Whew. There's that. Maybe one of the most difficult scenes. Which is saying something.

And yeah, we're gonna just let it end there.

Now....how do we open at the next point?
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 26th Nov 2022

No one seems to be particularly fond of the new Spider-Man writer. Honestly, any 'modern' comics in general are just a joke.

At this point, most of these characters have been around for sixty years, but for sake of property protection, only 10-15 years has gone by in-universe. Basically, it feels like any iteration or team up or scenario has been done and played out. Everyone at one point or another has uncovered his identity. And now, with the Osborn backing, every villain that was a major player in the Spider-Man mythos is now a quasi ally of sorts.

And it very much shows that the writers are aware of this and do little in way of bothering to maintain...a sense of...I don't know, suspension of disbelief, separation of story/meta.

I love me some meta. Some of my favorite Supernatural episodes are the meta ones.

But yeah, I think for all intents and purposes, Peter Parker's journey as Spider-Man effectively ended in ASM 545.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 27th Nov 2022

Hm. I think I had one of those dreams the...no, it might not have been one of those dreams, but I think there was another panic one.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Is.....is it wrong, Roxanne?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Roxanne: Which part?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

All of it?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Roxanne: Oh, probably.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

...is that it?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Roxanne: What? You want me to justify it for you? You'll have to do that for yourself. And, well, hm....
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Alright. The elephant in the room.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Where do we go from here? Do we just pick back up in the Jeep? Or ya think we can jump ahead? I sort of was thinking to just jump ahead, but I hate to 'shed' details...but I feel we've already spent so much time on it all that we can afford to dispense with some. Especially details that already know of.

I need to give that one bit a quick look over, see where we left it.

Honestly...I kind of want to just jump it ahead. Because in theory we can always go back and add the deets, right?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Huh. That's somewhat of a Roxannely take then, isn't it?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Something else. Not that story...
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 30th Nov 2022

Okay. Not much of a writing sesh...but there was some plotting and that's always worth something.

Still not quite sure of the timing. I think we'll be jumping in after those two have their reunion.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트