Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 6th Nov 2022

McCree ganked a Reinhardt and commented, "I don't much fancy gettin' hammered on the job." :lol:
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I forget if I already ranted about the name change thing.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Like.....on one hand, yeah, I get it. It's not a huge thing, especially considering how much they've changed and added other characters.

So....McCree aka....ugh...Cassidy....well.....the cowboy character of Overwatch was originally sort of joking named after a real life developer named Jesse McCree.

In real life, it came to light that Jesse McCree did some bad stuff, alleged SA stuff.

So the team took to renaming the in-game character.

I can understand the victims would hate to be reminded of their abuser.

Just....kind of feels like a no win situation for anyone. People who like the character or the team. The damage is already done.

Funny thing though, if anything, the name change just ends up giving the real life McCree more attention as I had to go look that up as to why my boy is calling himself Cole.

*erases potentially offense sentence*

Cole is a fine name and all....but to me it does not seem to fit the cowboy character "formerly" known as McCree.

I'm glad the VA is still the same at least.

I suppose if they were feeling brave they could've changed the name to Matt Mercer to pay homage to the VA...........but then that could end up opening a whole new bag of worms....
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 7th Nov 2022

Post.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 9th Nov 2022

Alright, well nice knowing you lot. Stay fresh, cheese bags.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 11th Nov 2022

Alright, that's another one under the belt.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Daylight Saving Time is essentially the US just gaslighting its people's Circadian rhythm.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Good for the plot I guess.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 14th Nov 2022

Alright...I need some thread magic.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 17th Nov 2022

Haven't been very productive lately, Roxy. :/
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I'll try and make something count for tomorrow.

It's difficult. I want it to be good. But it just doesn't come or it comes differently than I'd imagined.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But I'll try.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Started watching Black Phone. The dad is pretty awful. But I suspect it's very heavily tied to the wife's death. Or I'm assuming she died.

He uses a belt on his daughter on learning she had a prophetic dream and he says something to the effect that her mom "saw things, heard things that weren't there" as well. Makes me suspect the mom might have gotten into something supernatural, beyond the understanding of the average human, and all the dad knows is that anything that can be labeled under "Different" is the same as "Dangerous"

I weirdly think he's trying to protect her and her brother.

Obviously, it goes without say that abuse is not cool. Nor does the argument for it being used as a method of determent condone it.

But I could definitely see a redemption-esque arc where the dad goes in to rescue the son and ends up dying.

Gives me Charlie Manson vibes though.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 19th Nov 2022

Why is this scene proving difficult.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 19th Nov 2022

It's meant to be a relatively simple scene.

What are the objectives. We definitely want the "Am I not..." blah blah line.

Damn. There's so many ways this scene can play out.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트