Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 22nd Jan 2023

Man. There's so much junk that needs to be written in...
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 22nd Jan 2023

And I'm sort of bombing out on it.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 24th Jan 2023

Nothing is more sad than knowing I lived in a time when Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark was being performed....and I never managed to catch a show.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

...I wanted to continue the jest that it must be the equivalent of being around when Elvis was alive and not going to any of his concerts...but, well, Elvis is Elvis. And I wouldn't want to disrespect the King by comparing him to....well...the thing that Spider-Man was subjected to having his faced slapped onto.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Hm. I wonder who the most popular character in story is. Fiction and non and of all time.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Mickey, Superman, and Sherlock Holmes each appeared as No. 1 on different respective sites.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Mickey and Supes are both American creations...as far as I'm aware.

could be Google is being biased.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

There were villains on the list as well; I saw Joker on a No. 2 spot.

so does that say that despite the suave and stylized villains that seduce and entrance us with their surprisingly well-thought out plans, that we desire to see good in the characters we observe?

Mickey is about the ultimate saint of saints. Superman has flirted with darkness at times or has had it thrust upon him....I'm admittedly not too familiar with Sherlock and have never read an official Doyle book...but I'd imagine he's susceptible to humanity as well as the next lad....
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Ultimately, Superman stands for truth, justice, and the American way a better tomorrow.

Someone that could easily enslave the earth and merely wants to help it instead.

Sherlock I suppose also stands for truth and justice. Solving mysteries, bagging criminals...

Truth.

We want characters, people we can trust.

Because, let's face it. Humans are pretty meh. Some are good. But a lot more are straight trash.
I can't claim to be in the former category....but I hope I'm not quite in the latter.

You know who really is the most popular character? Probably anyway.

This'll catch flak....but probably Santa and God.

If we go by the reasoning of truth and justice and love. God is supposed to be someone that loves you, even with every flaw.

Which naturally raises my suss-meter.

Santa's cool though. Good taste in color.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Anyway, my song ended, so back to procrastinating!

.......at least until Roxy yells at me.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 26th Jan 2023

I know it's not exactly healthy...but oh my goodness is rum a beautiful thing <3
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 26th Jan 2023

Oh crap. I never checked my phone.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 27th Jan 2023

:roll:

Well. That....uh....was unfortunate.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I hope I don't get in trouble for that.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

>>

<<
Image Image ImageImage
네이트