Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 18th Aug 2022

ALSO LEGO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED A DATE FOR THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!!!
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 20th Aug 2022

I have a few brooding thoughts, but that lighthouse news is just so exciting.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 20th Aug 2022

I like the idea of the Goldilocks thing. Not quite so crazy about the heat that would be received.

At least, maybe not for this draft.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 22nd Aug 2022

Okay...fingers crossed...
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 22nd Aug 2022

Taking orders from someone else. How times have changed.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 24th Aug 2022

Dukes of Hazzard had so many of these brilliant gems.

As useless as an umbrella to a duck. Couldn't find gold in a jewelry shop. Sharp as a bowling ball.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 25th Aug 2022

SHE JUST CUT HIS HAND OFF.

Morgan LeFlay isn't playing.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Where the heck does she think she is, a galaxy far far away?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Literally just walked in said, hey I'm Morgan and snapped that sucker right off.

Like whoa.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 26th Aug 2022

It bothers me a bit....
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Obviously, the only feasible solution is for Guybrush to don a hook in place of his hand.

And all he does is literally take a hook on a ball thing and shove it on his arm.

Somehow that works.

Like......I get it, this isn't Med Sim 5000, and I'm hardly qualified to make any sort of real diagnosis, let alone treatment plans. But I'm pretty sure you ought to cover/clean the wound first and then you need to do more than just stick a hook in. Like...you need a harness or a system of some sort.

I get this is a parody game and all, but this is also a point and click game that expected me to a) buy a magic horn to aid in cheating at a spit race, b) mix a special drink on a separate island to give me a slightly larger edge all for me to 3) wait for the winds to blow just right before launching my loogie.

Seriously. That's a highly abbreviated series of events to that quest. So what, we can spend even a scene showing Guybrush dunking his hand in grog and wrapping a bandage, maybe one of Elaine's spare headscarves? and RIG UP SOME SORT OF HARNESS!!!!! THAT HOOK ISN'T GOING TO BLOODY STAY IN PLACE ALL ON ITS MERRY OWN, MATE!!!!!
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

.....0.o

Colin, bud....it's just a game.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Man, y'know....Sam is...a bit of a jerk.

Not even a bit of a jerk. He is.

Jerk is about all I can say that fits under the PG purview. And sadly, I don't think it really comes close.

Huh. Sully did research on a giant volcano but couldn't be bothered to do a quick Google on Alkazar?

In a way, Sam kinda is the game's villain.

So for two years he and Rafe worked together, without involving Nate because he wanted to rub Nate's face in it, yeah?

But then decides he's not getting anywhere with Rafe and wants to finish it with his real brother.

So.................................pretty much, if Sam hadn't been so prideful, he could've insisted on getting Nate involved and Nate would've gotten them the treasure ages ago. Or at least if not directly involved and working hands in the dirt, he'd've provided ample clues.

*sigh* but then during the physical puzzles Rafe or Sam would've died or something. Like the greed test....

The big twist ends up making the game's story extremely weak and flimsy. All throughout, you've got this notion of having to help and there's the threat laying over their heads...only to find out it's fake.

I dunno, I'm rambling.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Sam is just a bad influence. He causes Nate to run off on his wife, and essentially makes Nate choose between own his happiness and sating Sam's ego.

And he indirectly causes Nate to be rude to Sully.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 27th Aug 2022

"Ohh, it was so much easier to just kill people until someone did things for you!"

I lol'd a bit at that.

(From a kid's game rated E)
Image Image ImageImage
네이트