Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 25th Nov 2021

She also gets an epic scream in.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

And weirdly enough, it's about the best bit of acting I've experienced. Extremely powerful.

And the Chozo dialogue just makes Samus even more awesome. Yeah, easily could have just had an English line, but nope, she can speak the Bird language.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Now....has Jor-El ever referred to Kal-El/Superman as Clark? I don't think he has. At least, not Marlin Brando and not Terrance Stamp.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Marlin almost always used "my son" from what I vaguely remember (it's been a while since I've watched 70s Supes, a'ight?)

Terrance, meanwhile, was more fond of using Kal-El.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Man. That's so weird on one level. In 70s Supe, Terrance played Zod, Superman's nemesis. Then in Smallville he ended up portraying Jor-El. A total 180.

Hm. Technically, Marlin was still alive when they introduced the Jor-El character on Smallville. I wonder if Brando got a call or if the producers ever considered it?

My guess is if they did call him and if he was still...well...active for want of a better phrase...he likely made some exorbitant salary request.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Like dude, you're Marlin Brando. You could just do 'em a solid and VO it.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But if you're good at something, never do it for free.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

When the pop you harvested months ago has a strange fizz that harkens of dairy cream, best sterilize with rum.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

....or just dump it like a hot potato.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Odin's beard, I'd forgotten Yuri was so bloody hilarious. Like...I think adorable is the word.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I mean, I guess it's at least somewhat a large act....but it's kinda fun to imagine. This awkward Russkyie dude bouncing around, amazed by everything he sees and just having a grand time of it.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Red scare, man. Seems like no matter what era of time you're in, all it takes is one accusation and all your friends and reputation is worthless.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

For the average joe anyway.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

STALLING
Now don't get upset...
INDY
You think this is upset? This isn't
even close to upset! I'm only at
mildly annoyed and warming up!
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

The sass from Indy in this script was so on point :lol:
Image Image ImageImage
네이트