Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 24th Oct 2021

Like, she was bad enough as a once off character. In that sense, she more than filled the exact role she was supposed to be filling: the anti-Lois. Everything Lois wasn't she was and everything Lois was Kat wasn't. All to sort of lament her loss on Clark. (Does that make sense?)
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But she has had two additional appearance...and probably counting at this point.

Like everytime I hear her voice or even just see her, I hate her a little more.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Not the actress who is just filling a role.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Bold, underline, and big text that.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

But maaaaaaannnn. Her personality is....awful. She's one of those types where she's right no matter what compelling evidence or facts you have. One of those self-righteous types. Self-important. Ignorant.

All, of course, in the name of g o o d w i l l
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Like.....is it that hard for people to be able to recognize two sides two a story?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Day and night with dusk, dawn, and noon in between?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I sometimes feel like a freak because of that. That people can't seem to recognize or acknowledge this.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I guess what's even more annoying is that Kat isn't a villain. She's not even in an Umbridge class.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Thank Odin she's not in the finale.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Also, major news.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

At long last, we have an Uncharted trailer!!!!
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

General consensus is that most are dubious over Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg. I sort of agree, particularly with Marky Mark. But now after watching the trailer, I'm a little worried about Tom as well. Bad enough MCU Spider-Man is referred to as "Iron Boy Jr" but Nathan Drake, even at his youngest ages we've seen, has always been this streetwise savvy sort. Not an innocent sort.

But I'm excited and more than willing to give it a look!
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Alright. One day for this week, then we'll see from there.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 25th Oct 2021

Hold on a second. I'm calling balivernes! Sully says the cell coverage isn't great, but later they're texting back and forth in underground caverns! What kinda logic is that??!?!
Image Image ImageImage
네이트