Consecutive Posting

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Consecutive Posting

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 11th Sep 2021

Exorcise the thoughts, then get back to it.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 11th Sep 2021

*pants* Alright, Rox. What do you think? Is that acceptable for now?
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 14th Sep 2021

^I apologize in advance, mon cherie, but I think today is going to be a wash as well...

Man, define irony. The week I'm bailing is the week they suddenly decide to give me a ton of hours. I'm having maccas flashbacks.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 15th Sep 2021

Dunno why I feel so anxious.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

"Don't quit until the picture's complete."
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I can't tell you if that's the cardinal rule of art or not, I'm no teacher, but I believe those six words sum up all I've been trying to tell you. Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won't carry a quitter. And there always comes a time - if the work is sincere, if it comes from that magic place where thought, memory, and emotion all merge - when you will want to quit, when you will think that if you put your pencil down your eye will dull, your memory will lapse, and the pain will end.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Not my line, but in case anyone needed a reminder, there it is.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 16th Sep 2021

So....I caved and got a Switch.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Currently, I only have Fortnite because it's free but what's sad is how good I'm becoming with it xDDDD
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I don't necessarily get a ton of kills in in a battle royal session, but I seem to usually end up as one of the last ten or fifteen....and even then a good chunk of times one of the last five.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 17th Sep 2021

Huh. I'm almost at that one section. I wrote a whole silly tirade about how the groups would split off and their reasons - and of course adding in a stupid joke about It/Pennywise.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Now the scene shows them in the map room, then wipes to the town.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

We know how those two make out...what about him though? Don't really know what his adventures are. It's said both are on opposite ends of the town, which would imply being on the coast and likely meaning the other tower is populated/surrounded by some market.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Stop blowing my site up!!!

...because she would xDDD
Especially in style of Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

I actually forget how the groups were split again...
Image Image ImageImage
네이트