FG audiobooks?

Ideas, comments, suggestions, submissions or anything else you would like to say about the website, or forums.
yunyun
Centaur Genius

FG audiobooks?

Post by yunyun » Sat 24th Dec 2011

Well, on RAF, we are currently making animorphs audiobooks. So I was wondering if we can do that here too. ^_^
If we do, i can help organize it and I call voicing Holly :P

Amber Root
Council Member

Re: FG audiobooks?

Post by Amber Root » Sat 24th Dec 2011

Hmm... I like it, but how would we recored our voices and stuff? >_< It would be hard getting everyone or a few people to get the voices together into one or something.... But if there's a way it would work out, I'll help!
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Sat 24th Dec 2011

Well, we just use a microphone to record our voice. And on RAF, all the actors/actresses (but I feel that voice actors/actress is more appropriate) do their parts separately, then someone checks that the lines are right (director)and then someone uses some program to put all of them together (timer). And I forgot to add, yes, I know that there's already AF audiobooks, but we can still make a FG version with different people for each person.
And If we can get more people, I can make a list of parts we need and stuff.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Mon 26th Dec 2011

I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to this, it's a nice idea don't get me wrong, however it does violatwe a few laws (in the US at least) that protect the Artemis Fowl book series. It is in the best interest of the site to disallow this.
A wikipedia page on copyrights wrote: to produce copies or reproductions of the work and to sell those copies (including, typically, electronic copies)
to import or export the work
to create derivative works (works that adapt the original work)
to perform or display the work publicly
to sell or assign these rights to others
to transmit or display by radio or video
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction