What Kind of Nerd Are You? Quiz!

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

What Kind of Nerd Are You? Quiz!

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 3rd Feb 2013

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Take the quiz here ^

MY Results: Social Nerd
You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^
Result Breakdown:
93% Social Nerd
80% Literature Nerd
60% Science/Math Nerd
52% Artistic Nerd
42% Gamer/Computer Nerd
32% Drama Nerd
28% Anime Nerd
24% Musician
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Battery
Ringbearer

Re: What Kind of Ned Are You? Quiz!

Post by Battery » Sun 3rd Feb 2013

Your Result: Literature Nerd 77%
Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

74% Musician
64% Gamer/Computer Nerd
50% Science/Math Nerd
39% Social Nerd
13% Artistic Nerd
13% Drama Nerd
8% Anime Nerd

Seems about right
ImageImageImage

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sun 3rd Feb 2013

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd 90%
(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

78% Social Nerd
53% Literature Nerd
35% Drama Nerd
34% Gamer/Computer Nerd
28% Anime Nerd
20% Artistic Nerd
2% Musician
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Mon 4th Feb 2013

Your Result: Drama Nerd 89%
You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

70% Artistic Nerd
61% Musician
61% Science/Math Nerd
57% Social Nerd
51% Gamer/Computer Nerd
49% Anime Nerd
36% Literature Nerd
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Mon 4th Feb 2013

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

93% Science/Math

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

Literature Nerd 86%

76%Drama Nerd

73%Anime Nerd

69%Gamer/Computer Nerd

66%Social Nerd

65%Artistic Nerd

0%Musician

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 4th Feb 2013

I think it actually predicted me about right :) Except for the social nerd thing. I'm quite antisocial irl.
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

88%
Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand.

76%Science/Math Nerd
58%Musician
34%Social Nerd
17%Artistic Nerd
12%Gamer/Computer Nerd
8%Anime Nerd
0%Drama Nerd
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Mon 4th Feb 2013

Your Result: Musician

81%
Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

80%Literature Nerd

77%Science/Math Nerd

66%Social Nerd

57%Gamer/Computer Nerd

53%Artistic Nerd

49%Drama Nerd

0%Anime Nerd
Yeah, I love playing the violin (especially the Sherlock theme!) but I really cannot sing. 0% anime nerd? Well I guess I've never really got into it. Maybe one day, but there's plenty of good British TV so I think I'll stick to that at the moment.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 5th Feb 2013

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
93%

74%
Literature Nerd

57%
Social Nerd

54%
Gamer/Computer Nerd

39%
Drama Nerd

38%
Anime Nerd

36%
Artistic Nerd

0%
Musician Nerd
Interesting, yet good answer, some of them didn't have the answers I wanted to give.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Sat 23rd Feb 2013

Your Result: Anime Nerd

92%
If anyone is likely to dress up in a crazy outfit, you are! You enjoy the visual stimulants of intense art accompanied with deep plots of fantasy, science-fiction, real-life; or you are just obsessed with Japan and everyone and everything in it. They love to gather with people like themselves at conventions and act crazy! The anime nerds are often associated with the stereotype of being the "psychotic" nerd, because they tend to be obsessive over their characters and series. You psycho! I'm just kidding! But seriously, all forms of art should be appreciated, and anime is definitely one of them.

72%Drama Nerd

68%Literature Nerd

57%Gamer/Computer Nerd

49%Artistic Nerd

42%Musician

36%Social Nerd

19%Science/Math Nerd

Seems legit

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Re: What Kind of Nerd Are You? Quiz!

Post by slepyoneshot » Sun 24th Feb 2013

i did expect this *so proud of self*

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd 90%

84%Drama Nerd

78%Social Nerd

66%Musician

63%Anime Nerd

61%Literature Nerd

56%Science/Math Nerd

53%Artistic Nerd
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

artysgirl5
Mud-Man

Post by artysgirl5 » Sun 24th Feb 2013

Your Result: Musician

78%
Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.)

By the way,I am a new poster.
I don't like lollipops. <--Everyone's favorite quote. RIGHT?!

Some people need ...
A high-five. In the face. With a chair.
or...
A hug. Really hard. In the neck.
or...
A poke. Really hard. With a knife.
Like Minerva.

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 24th Feb 2013

85% Musician
84% Gamer/Computer
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Sun 24th Feb 2013

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

85%

78% Musician
76% Science/Math Nerd
53% Anime Nerd
46% Gamer/Computer Nerd
40% Drama Nerd
36% Artistic Nerd
10% Social Nerd

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sat 2nd Mar 2013

Your Result:

Literature Nerd 77%

70% Musician
59% Anime Nerd
51% Drama Nerd
43% Artistic Nerd
34% Social Nerd
32% Science/Math Nerd
14% Gamer/Computer Nerd
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Fri 3rd May 2013

Literature Nerd! 85%

Musician- 70% (I was expecting this one XD)
Social Nerd- 66%
Drama Nerd- 62%
Gamer/Computer Nerd- 58%
Science/Math Nerd- 56%
Anime Nerd- 33%
Artistic Nerd- 33%
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!