Irony is so sweet

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Irony is so sweet

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 20th Jul 2012

Irony, so many Ironic things happen in our daily lives. So why not have a place where you can tell FG about it? That's why there's this thread!

Firstly, i want to apoligize if their is another thread for irony, i looked and couldn't find anything.

Secondly: The other day i was playing basketball with my friend when i poked the ball out of his hands. I knocked it out of bounds and was pretty happy about it, until i realized that i had actually helped him by knocking the ball out of bounds closer to the basket then he was.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Irony is so sweet

Post by Cabaline » Sat 21st Jul 2012

We were playing Monopoly the other day and my dad had hotels on 50% of the squares on one side of the board. My brother went to roll and he said,
"I'll be fine as long as I don't roll two 1's. And what are the chances of that happening!"
So you can guess what he rolled.
It put him out of the game.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 1st Aug 2012

a few years ago i was at a all you can eat restrant with a friend and he was eating baby squid and i said that that was disgusting and all he did in responce was laugh like crazy i later found out what i was eating had been calamari

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 3rd Aug 2012

Someone was in the way of my friend and I who were playing pass, so i walked up and told him that he was gonna get hit standing there. My friend had already thrown the ball accidently, and so when the guy moved i was the one who got hit. It only hurt my dignity...
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sun 28th Apr 2013

This happened to someone I know... I hope it still counts.
Watching The thick of it for the first time, pretty sceptical. Malcolm T in giant rant. Was just thinking, 'His language is very impressive, but he wouldn't actually hit anyone.' Just then... you know the rest :)
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.