Ships.

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
heart_of_gold
LEP Recruit

Ships.

Post by heart_of_gold » Sat 3rd Dec 2011

I don't think there is a thread like this.
So. What's your ship?

And what ships are alike to each other?

THE PERSON WHO SAYS CASKETT =/= SEDDIE WILL GET PIE IN UNFORTUNATE PLACES. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

No honor, no glory, only blisters in unfortunate places~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXTzvIB ... re=related
The best thing ever. <33333

[size=150]
ImageImageImage[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k7V3e]
Coudja please click on my egg{s}?

wrr0rzxpurrt
Gnome
Location: In an unspecified area somewhere on the fifth plane

Re: Ships.

Post by wrr0rzxpurrt » Sat 3rd Dec 2011

Ah, let's see. I'm A/H, like almost everyone else, but I don't really like reading romance too much. I like slash, though. Slash is fun ^^

I can support A/J, A/O, H/T (to an extent), R/V, and maybe unrequited C/H. Don't think I've ever seen that, actually. *plot bunny appears*

About your siggie -- this piano tutorial is way more beast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F7GNQAO ... re=related

And in terms of actual music? Check out kpop ^^ It's better than America. Jus' saying.

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Tue 6th Mar 2012

A/H A/A,H/I, S/G, S/E. ;)

Holly/Trouble; Artemis/Himself; Butler/Vinyaya(<3)
Official FanGathering Ranger

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

Star*7
Dwarf Thief

Post by Star*7 » Tue 6th Mar 2012

^Butler/Vinyaya? I've never heard that one before. :)

As far as AF is concerned, I used to be Holly/Artemis, but now I'm Holly/Trouble.
~Wholockian~
Proud Supporter of the Sasquatch Community of North America xD

~Self Promotion~

Fanpop- Wholockian
Pottermore- MirrorShadow3572

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Wed 7th Mar 2012

wrr0rzxpurrt wrote: About your siggie -- this piano tutorial is way more beast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F7GNQAO ... re=related
^Are you challenging me, my granny and my sis? >:3 XD (jk, jk!!!)

A/me (XP You know I'm not the only one!) H/T R/V

Chix../Minerva! :D She smart, he cool! :D Perfect pair!
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 7th Mar 2012

crazychick wrote:A/H A/A,H/I, S/G, S/E. ;)

Holly/Trouble; Artemis/Himself; Butler/Vinyaya(<3)
You- You ship Butler and Vinyaya, too... O_O Yeash! I'm not the only one. EEEP! :D That just made my day, CC. <3 Thank You. Really. I thought I was the only one here.

____

My Ships For AF:

1. Butler/Vinyaya <3<3<3
2. Foaly/Vinyaya
3. Butler/Me. <3 <3
4. Julius/Holly<3<3
5. Trouble/Opal
6. Artemis/No one. (Really Sara. x3 But I'm scared to put it, she might bite the hand I type with. Jk. Or all of the other people who love him might come after me. x'D )
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Wed 25th Apr 2012

AF?

Holly/Trouble
Artemis/Juliet
Grub/Lili
Foaly/Opal in the past
Root/Vinyaya
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Fri 27th Apr 2012

Since this is outside of the Artemis Fowl boards, I'm just going to go ahead and list out my many OTPs for you guys x)

Merry/Pippin (Lord of the Rings)
Billy/Dominic (LotR cast)
Sherlock/John (Sherlock)
John/Jim (Sherlock)
John/Lestrade (Sherlock)
Doctor/Master (Doctor Who)
Amy/Rory (Doctor Who)
Mickey/Rose (Doctor Who)
Jack/Everyone (Doctor Who)
Merlin/Morgana (Merlin)
Arthur/Merlin (Merlin)
Gwaine/Mithian (Merlin)
Percival/Elyan (Merlin)
Merlin/Will (Merlin)
Bradley/Colin (Merlin cast)
Peeta/Katniss (Hunger Games)
Finnick/Annie (Hunger Games)
Gale/Madge (Hunger Games)
Charlie/Claire (LOST)
Charlie/Desmond (LOST)
Daniel/Charlotte (LOST)
Kate/Sawyer (LOST)
Jin/Sun (LOST)
ImageImageImage

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Fri 27th Apr 2012

^ Peeta/Katniss :awesome: I love their ship name xD *too inappropriate to type out*

Here's my list:

Matt/Mello (Death Note)
Artemis/Holly (Artemis Fowl)
Peeta/Katniss (The Hunger Games)
Finnick/Annie (The Hunger Games)
Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
Remus/Tonks (Harry Potter)

Okay, that was basically it~
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Fri 27th Apr 2012

Josephine Fowl wrote: Peeta/Katniss :awesome: I love their ship name xD *too inappropriate to type out*
You could just call it Keeta XD
Battery wrote:Gwaine/Mithian
Gwaine/Bertilak 4EVAH (WS wiki entry)

mine are...

Master/Doctor (Doctor Who)
Sherlock/John (Sherlock)
Maddie/Vlad (Danny Phantom)
Vinyaya/Root (Artemis Fowl)
Root/Cudgeon (Artemis Fowl)

there's a few more can't think of tem ATM....
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Sun 6th May 2012

Bang Your Drum wrote:
Josephine Fowl wrote: Peeta/Katniss :awesome: I love their ship name xD *too inappropriate to type out*
You could just call it Keeta XD
Or Katta? But there are some wacky ship names out there. Like I laughed at my Humanities textbook when I saw the name 'Jolliette' (Holly/Juliette ship name, I believe)
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Sun 6th May 2012

WARNING: THIS A LONG POST.

---

I try to avoid shipping if possible, since people tend to get completely territorial about it. Which makes no sense, since they're not your characters to get territorial over in the first place. I don't kill over the ships I have, since I can't control if they actually happen.

That being said, oftentimes I can't help it. With that in mind, here we go. (Artemis Fowl stuff is at the end)

Carlos/Dorothy Ann (Magic School Bus) (fairly common ship)
Phoebe/Tim (Magic School Bus) (very common, so much so that it's played up to in the actual series)
Claus/Tatiana (Last Exile) (didn't finish the whole series but I don't think this actually happened)
Jenny/Willy (Bucky O'Hare) (I think I'm alone on this one)
Bucky/Mimi (Bucky O'Hare) (the Jenny or Mimi debate will never be settled, but I lean towards Mimi)
Gerald/Phoebe (Hey Arnold!) (also played up to in the series, I think this was going to be official in The Patakis)
Sid/Rhonda (Hey Arnold!) (also common in the early days, though Curly eventually took Sid's place)
Arnold/Ruth (Hey Arnold!) (played up to the first season,by the end Lila had taken her place)
Finn/Flame Princess (Adventure Time) (ALL THE MOUNTAINS OF TEARS)
Mavis/Wilson (Dad's Army) (this is already official, their scandalous relationship is hilarious)
Peter/Tink (Peter Pan) (right now Tink is with Terence, but everyone knows that her hatred of Wendy is romantic jealousy)
Obi-Wan/Siri (Star Wars) (Jedi love done right, Anakin could have learned a thing or two from his own master)
Cohl/Rella (Star Wars) (these people are from an obscure pre-Phantom Menace novel, romance between them was implied but never explicitly stated)
Milfeulle/Ranpha (Galaxy Angel) (Ranpha is exceedingly straight but I think the two of them would be very cute together)
Spongebob/Patrick (Spongebob Squarepants) (there were actually hints of this early on, when the show was geared towards older audiences)
Audrey/Sweet (Atlantis) (this seems to be pretty popular over at ff.net, and I love it so much)
Ivan/Nadezhda (First On The Moon) (this also seems to be real but the film is so vague that it's hard to tell for sure)
Tom/Mina (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) (it's only these particular manifestations of Tom Sawyer and Mina Harker that I support a ship for)
Monty/Rocco (Big Fat Liar) (there isn't even anything to say about this one)
Mel/Tanya (Airport) (this one is semi-official by the end of the movie but is never explicitly stated)
Cy/Joan (Airport) (you won't find it on IMDB, you won't find it on ff.net, you won't find it on fan sites, but it's out there, folks)

I think that's everything non-Artemis that I have. I'll bet you guys don't recognize most of these characters/fandoms, but that's okay, because you'd think a lot less of me otherwise.

And a few random notes:
The Hunger Games: In the Peeta versus Gale debate, I didn't want Katniss to choose either of them. Why? Because neither of them can really relate to her that would lead to a strong romantic relationship developing. With each, Katniss has learned to survive, but in different manners, and the two are completely incompatible but integral parts to her pysche.
Regular Show: The friendzone dynamic between Margaret and Mordecai is so well done that while I'd love to see them together, the show would be ruined if it actually happened. The same goes for Eileen and Rigby. If Skips ended up with someone, or if Benson did, or if Pops did, I wouldn't complain.
Adventure Time: I want Finn and the Flame Princess to get together because the romantic tension between them is beyond beautiful. But part of Adventure Time's appeal is that the full implications of romantic love don't enter into it.
Star Wars: Obi-Wan and Siri knew low to love each other right. That ship is actually official but nothing interesting came from the official canon. Cohl and Rella is such an obscure ship that I've never found anything to confirm or deny it, so I treat it as pseudo-official.

---

And finally, Artemis Fowl.
I SUPPORT NO SHIPS INVOLVING ARTEMIS HIMSELF. Artemis is an introvert who trusts no-one and always puts logic before emotion. He is not unable to feel romantic love or sexual attraction, but he would never act on it.
Holly would date but never settle down. It's very difficult for people in law enforcement to do that sort of thing, especially if they serve in an elite unit such as a SWAT team. Any love she feels for someone else would always conflict with her thirst for adventure, and knowing her, her adrenaline lust would eventually win out.
Butler will probably get a wife after retiring. I only say this because to me, Butler has always had a part of him that wants to settle down and live a life of love, but his dedication to the Butler legacy has guided his life decisions up to now. Getting a wife might be dangerous, since an old enemy could target her, but if there was ever a day where be could drop his guard, a partner would be his first priority.
Foaly could end up with anyone. I have no stake in Foaly's relationships as long as he doesn't lose his technological edge and his general technophilia, probably placing it ahead of his commitments in marriage. It would at least make for hilarious exchanges with his exasperated wife while he was at work, distracted by something else.
Root should have ended up with a wife. I'd have to pore through the older books to see if there was any indication that he did already, but I doubt it. I would have been happy to see a girl who was the only thing in the world who could actually make him smile. THIS GIRL COULD NOT BE HOLLY; they are too much alike in the need for adrenaline, and Root gets too annoyed by her anyway.
Juliet will get a guy, but marriage seems doubtful. If she does get married, she will be completely dominant over her poor husband. It always seemed to me that if Artemis got together with anyone, it would be Juliet, but because she's so commandeering, a proper romantic relationship would never work.
Trouble will become a typical working husband. His status as a hero of Haven will not get in the way of him finding a simple wife and raising a normal family. He will not end up with Holly, and nothing special will come from his relationships.
Minerva will end up exactly like Margaret Thatcher. She can love, and indeed does love with a fiery passion, but in all other affairs she rules with an iron fist. Her husband will be the only one who can talk any sense into her, and while she will be largely independent, he will be very important to her. SHE WILL NOT END UP WITH ARTEMIS.

---

If you read all of this, kudos to you. XD
currently in love

add me on tox: 20C30F247CB429CF625AE47F39D550C55D75F8C78301D601260BB361F8F07160633559C74313

LunaFowlDeAfrit
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by LunaFowlDeAfrit » Thu 10th May 2012

I ship A/M ... for Artemis/Me. :awesome:
But really, I support:
Artemis/Holly (My only ship that is not destined to die D:) -- AF
Sheldon/Penny (OTP) -- The Big Bang Theory
Draco/Hermione -- Harry Potter
Luna/Harry -- Harry Potter
Leonard/Amy -- The Big Bang Theory
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."
"I love deadlines. I love the wooshing sound they make as they go by."
I ship Sheldon/Penny and Artemis/Holly. I have a strange mind. Deal with it.

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sun 13th May 2012

In Merlin I support:
Merlin/Morgana
Arthur/Gwen
And Lancelot stays without a girl D':

In Case Closed it's:
Rachel/Kaito (*evil giggle* :mrgreen:)
Jimmy/Kazuha
Aoko/Saguru Hakuba (he already hazzzz a crush on her!!!)

And I think I said mah AF ships already. (Chix/Minerva X3)

@Luna- Draco/Hermione is the best combination I've ever seen X3 You awesome.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sun 13th May 2012

In Merlin:
Merlin/Gwen.
Lancelot/Morgana
And Arthur without anybody. :/

In Case Closed:
Amy/Me. :wub:
Rachel/Jimmy.
I'll do more when I've got futher into the story....