Ways to Torture Barbie...

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Ways to Torture Barbie...

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 26th Jan 2013

^^ YES! And then the Dr Who christmas special and the episode where Amydied
Or we could just make her watch anything done by Stephen Moffat. :D

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 27th Jan 2013

^Good point :) That might be easier, but Reichenbach wasn't written by Moffat XD
Anyhow, back on topic... Force her to read an unfinished fanfic...
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Mon 28th Jan 2013

Tie her to a chair and paint her face. But not like at a carnival, just use paint and smear it all over her.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Wed 30th Jan 2013

do what everyone has already said combined
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Wed 7th Aug 2013

Take off her clothes.
Sing Gangam Style in front of her and smudge chalk all over a pic of Prince Charming, then slap her, then feed her sushi dipped in expired ice cream and pour maple syrup on her head, and hire a dinosaur to fart on her, and make a horse poop on her favorite shoe :horse: , then put it in a microwave and make her eat it, and then...I think I've said enough :lol: !!

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 2nd Oct 2019

0.o

Y'all got issues.

Now if Dexter has taught me anything, clearly what you lot do with Barbie is hang her upside down, slit her neck and let her stand thus for a full day and night to allow all blood to properly drain. Next you'll transfer the Barbie to a freezer, I'd recommend industrial, food grade. The colder, the better. Again, allow eh, couple of days to ensure proper and thorough freezing.
Once the corpse is cooled, you'll want to acquire a hacksaw or possibly an electric carving knife and gently saw the arms and legs off the torso - preferably saw the appendages in bits of four (you'll thank me later).
Now if you've done this right, the frozen flesh should be fairly easy to slice through and the drained veins ensure no blood crystallizes anywhere in the Barbie.
Finally, we move onto presentation - as you know, presentation is key.
Here's where the smaller bits come in handy! Instead of wrapping long legs and awkward arms, you've nice and neatly shaped pieces that should be bone dry post-thaw. Go ahead and wrap them in whatever paper you have handy. I'd recommend white butcher paper (it looks clean and presentable, after all, we're not savages). However, if it's meant as a gift, for, say, a long-lost brother, I'd go with the Guardian's of the Galaxy polka dot print paper and don't forget a bow!

Yeah, that ought to do.

Fill-In: ....and that, kids, is how /\rtymon got banned. Again.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Tue 17th Mar 2020

Isn't this a little creepy? We're all adults here. *Stares at the children and teens in the room.* Okay, at least as few of us are adults here. Also.....remind me to stay away from Artymon.