Riddles

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
Captain_Short
Troll

Re: Riddles

Post by Captain_Short » Tue 5th Jun 2012

How can a man go eight days with out sleeping?

No problem. He sleeps at night!

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Thu 7th Jun 2012

Why couldn't the T rex eat the caveman?

Because cave men and dinosours lived at diffrent times :jump:
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 22nd Aug 2012

I am full of holes, yet still hold water. What am I? :D
I shall leave you to guess
Three men go to spend the night at a hotel. They pay for a $30 dollar room, each giving $10 for their share. When they go to their room, however, the manager realizes that the room is on sale for $25, and gives $5 to the bagboy to return to the men. The bagboy goes to give back the five dollars, and when he does, the men take it, but give the bagboy $2 as a tip, thereby keeping one dollar each for themselves. However, one of the men is disturbed, remarking, "Hey, we each spent 9 dollars just now, since we got one back, which means $27 total, right? Plus the $2 we gave the bagboy, that's only $29! Where's the extra dollar?"
I know it was written a long time ago, but... There is no missin dollar.
$30(their original pay) - $5(the returned money) = $25
$25+$2(the amount given to the bagboy as a tip)+$3(The amount taken by the men from the fiver)=$30
Simple!
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 31st Aug 2012

^Sponge, I've heard that before.

I can't die yet I am dead, what am I?

Hint: maybe the fact that i'm dead has something to do with the fact that I can't die.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 1st Sep 2012

^A dead body?

What do you get if you cross Cpt. Holly Short with Cmmdr. Julius Root?
Arrested. :D Yeah, I got that off the main website. Sue me (not).
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

ArtemisFowlII
Mud-Man

Post by ArtemisFowlII » Sun 2nd Sep 2012

HollyShort9 wrote: A cowboy goes into an inn on Friday. He stays 3 days, and he leaves on Thursday. How is this possible?
I always thought that the answer was that the horse that the cowboy rode in on was named Friday and when he rode out, he rode on Friday but the day was Thursday.
"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of. "
-Burt Bacharach

"You must believe in free will; there is no choice."
-Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marx

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."
-Artemis Fowl II

"Trust me. I haven't been wrong yet."
- Artemis Fowl II

"Butler could kill you a hundred different ways without use of his armoury. Though I'm sure one would be quite sufficient."
- Artemis Fowl II

"Stay back, human. You don't know what you're dealing with."
- Holly Short

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 2nd Sep 2012

ArtemisFowlII wrote:
HollyShort9 wrote: A cowboy goes into an inn on Friday. He stays 3 days, and he leaves on Thursday. How is this possible?
I always thought that the answer was that the horse that the cowboy rode in on was named Friday and when he rode out, he rode on Friday but the day was Thursday.
They're both horses Friday and Thursday...
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sun 2nd Sep 2012

A man is standing on the edge of a lift shaft, with the equivelent to thirty storys below. And, without the aid of a parachute, ropes or any equipment, he jumps........and survives! How?

He jumps the other way, away from the lift. About a 2cm drop that time!
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.