how to annoy/worry ppl in a lift.

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Re: how to annoy/worry ppl in a lift.

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Thu 4th Oct 2007

That would look hilarious.Rubbing your cheek without reason.They'll probably keep rubbing when they get out of the elevator and others would stare at them!!!!!
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

Hiram Abif
Gnome

Post by Hiram Abif » Fri 5th Oct 2007

lol, hilarious ^_^
well, I tare my sibling's homework once every week. does that count? :snowballelf:
We are shaped by fate just as we shape it.

_i_dont_get_it
LEPrecon Officer

Post by _i_dont_get_it » Mon 15th Oct 2007

Hey, you can drag in a black plastic bag full of clothes and start acting all nervous and twitchy.
Then you start mumbling: "I didn't mean to kill him...Now I have to hide this corpse...I'm so sorry...Corpse...Almost there..."
Then, when everyone stares at you, you say this: "IT WAS HIS FAULT! HE GOT IN FRONT OF THE CAR!!" And you point to the bag while yelling.
As soon as the elevator opens, you run out of it and drag the "corpse" behind you.
:D
That...would be so...awesome.
The volatile surrogate for the salubrious ambit of seizing any just and warranted seclusion from even the nighest beau monde.

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Mon 15th Oct 2007

lol that would be funny :D
i know!
come in and then say to the best looking person (preferably opposite gender, unless you're REALLY dedicated and weird) and hug them and then.. yep u guessed - kiss them! and dont stop til the u get to the next floor and then run out!

now THAT would be funny. lol :D
hello. my name is veelagirl.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Wed 17th Oct 2007

take a black marker pen and draw a square around your feet and whenever someone comes in point to the square and say this is MY personal space.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

Turn to a person and say "Did you know that a swarm of killer bees came from China and settled in Texas? They're huge!" When they ask politely "how huge?" say "Well, I've never seen one, but my friend said that she found a stinger from one of them in her yard and thought it was a telephone pole." When they don't believe you, give them a surprised look. "I thought that of all people you would believe me! Isn't that what happedned to your face?"
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 19th Oct 2007

Take an inflatable chair and blow it up really noisily with lots of panting(if someone offers help refuse). When you get to your floor shout at someone to hold the doors while you deflate the chair(again as noisily as possible) and fold it up. Wave goodbye to everyone wish them a good day and then leave. :razz:
Image Image

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

Teehee. We are so sadistic. :twisted:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Meova

Post by Meova » Sun 21st Oct 2007

I don't even want to think about what happens if I once get stuck in an elevator with you guys... :P
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 22nd Oct 2007

I've never actually tried any of this stuff. My dad said I probably would get arrested, and I have a clean criminal record at the moment...

-When you take a piece of chalk and draw a square around your person, and say "This is my space, NO ONE TOUCH MY SPACE!" and act really skitzo, get a friend to lean over to the prrson next to you and say "She's really claustrophobic". I tried this once. The people just thought we were realllly weird. :lol:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 22nd Oct 2007

If someone from the other side of the room asks you to hold the doors start shouting "HURRY HURRY THE DOORS WILL CLOSE IF YOU DONT HURRY" and just before they get in close the doors and press every button so it takes ages to get back to the original floor :D .(Just dont do it to old people coz thats sad)
Image Image

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Tue 23rd Oct 2007

-When the doors close, say "The doors closed. Is it supposed to do that? IS IT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT??" Act embarassed when someone says yes. When you start to move, say "I feel movement. Movement? This is a room... GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Then when doors open -"Wait, this isn't where I was! I wanna go back! TAKE ME BACK!!!!"

Teehee. This is fun. BUAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: ! *cough cough* :sick:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

2bAgen.
Dwarf Thief

Post by 2bAgen. » Tue 23rd Oct 2007

The one time I was I a lift alone I pressed all 10 buttons before I came out. It probably annoyed the people who got in next. :D .
Dahh... I have not been here in zonks.

Bet you don't remember me!

Dwarf Thief

Post by 017350 » Wed 9th Jan 2008

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's so funny!
Image <-- Click here!
Image <-- Here too!
Image <-- Another click?

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 9th Jan 2008

Exclaim to all in the lift ''Oh, no! It's started raining!'' then
open your umbrella.
Bring a teddy and talk to it about the other people in the lift (“no Teddy, that big scary white lady is not going to eat you.” “Yes she does have a big nose but don’t be mean.”
Just stand in the corner looking at the door for hours on end not getting out the lift

Stand right in front the door looking back into the lift without getting out the lift or out of peoples way (they will try and move around you so make it as difficult for them as possible without actually moving)
Say -DING at each floor
Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
Bring your laptop and play Crazy frog over and over .
Image Image