What Are You Having for Dinner?

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: What Are You Having for Dinner?

Post by Cabaline » Wed 20th May 2020

Last night was the last night of my tikka masala, so I think tonight I will have a bowl of soup. Beef and veg maybe. Something yummy :)
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D And a facebook page for those articles!

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 21st May 2020

Today I nommed some Subways and a bit of potato salad and grapes. Not very fancy, I know, it was one of those, grab food and take it somewhere secluded.
Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 21st May 2020

I will most likely be having another soup of some form. I think possibly broccoli and stilton, with some white bread :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D And a facebook page for those articles!

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 22nd May 2020

I grilled some chicken wings with barbecue sauce (because BBQ sauce is life, don't judge) and ate them with leftover potato salad and fruits. Also had some bread.....though it was hard as a rock alas.
Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 22nd May 2020

I had some chicken and vegetable soup with white bread, and I had some popchips for dessert. And now I could quite happily go for a nap :lol:

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 23rd May 2020

I indulged in a skosh of fast food, a chicky sandwich. (Hm, I've been eating a lot of chicken lately. Comfort food I guess)
Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 23rd May 2020

I have two potatoes in the oven getting baked, I will serve with some butter and some cheese :)

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 24th May 2020

I did a slightly chaotic dinner pattern, snacked on some leftovers from BK and had some carrots with peanut butter....
Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sun 24th May 2020

I had a turkey and cheese toastie with the other half of the tin of baked beans from yesterday. I very much need cheese today.

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 25th May 2020

I had a homemade chicken salad with a croissant and feta cheese. Fancy, but simple ^_^
Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 25th May 2020

I have a nice red Thai curry bubbling away in the slow cooker. Chicken, potato, sweet potato, mushrooms, broccoli and tomato. And I got everything fresh the other day, so the broccoli is straight off the stalk and everything. I'm hoping that it'll give me a boost :)

BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Post by BLoemetje » Mon 25th May 2020

^Oooh, that sounds lovely.

By coincidence, I had a Thai curry today too. I had some leftover sauce from my parents in the freezer, added lentils and courgette and served it with a salad.

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 26th May 2020

I consumed some of Publix's infamous chicken tendies, along with wedge potato fries and chili. The chili contrasted the chill outside vury nicely.

(I feel like everyone's been eating a lot of chicken lately xD)
Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Tue 26th May 2020

BLoemetje wrote:
Mon 25th May 2020
^Oooh, that sounds lovely.

By coincidence, I had a Thai curry today too. I had some leftover sauce from my parents in the freezer, added lentils and courgette and served it with a salad.
Coincidences! :D It was absolutely gorgeous though :)

I will be having some more of my super veggie Thai red curry tonight. I made so much of it, I think it'll last me another 3 or 4 days :D

BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Post by BLoemetje » Tue 26th May 2020

I had some tortilla wraps with salad. It was okay, but next time I'm getting a different brand.

The problem now is that I have 4 tortilla wraps left to finish this week... I have made one with egg for a fancy breakfast tomorrow and I think I have some store-bought bean curry I can use for another tortilla meal.