Call of Duty

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!
partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Call of Duty

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sun 31st Jul 2011

I swear to Gerard Way, I searched and I couldn't find a thread for this. I'm actually surprised that I didn't. So, I don't know about where you guys are, all over the world, but at my age, and in my school everybody-okay, not everybody, it's more like all of the boys and me, are obsessed with Call of Duty. It's just sort of popular I guess (Oh, and some game called Nazi Zombies or something...that's just...odd xD). So, I got an XBOX 360 for my birfday, and my little brother bought Modern Warfare, and we found out that I'm a ninja at it. So, I'm sorta obsessed with Modern Warfare and MW2, I'm saving up for Black Ops (Ugh, and there's already a new Black Ops coming out Dx), but I really like MW2, because I love the people in it. Like Soap ^_^ Yeah, so anyways, just wondering what you guys thought of it.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

Wolfie
Troll

Re: Call of Duty

Post by Wolfie » Sun 31st Jul 2011

I love video games (especially mario) but I only have a wii. I can easily see why people enjoy call of duty and I know that for loads of people its a really fun game because of the strategy, multiplayer, etc. I just don't fully agree with the concept. I'm not a fan of blood or gore either, but thats just me. I feel that if you actually think about what you are pretending to do, its kinda disturbing. I'm all for killing goombas and koopas and them going poof but when its people in a 'real life' kinda war situation I just think of all those war documentaries and films where poor soldiers with families die needlessly for a war. I'm not against the game per say, just the idea of the situation you are in.
Image Image Image I thought why not, everyone elses look really cool :)
:DMake sure that you smile every day, to show the world that it hasn't beaten you yet :D
:)You can be exactly who you want to be, only you can make it happen, you've just got to believe it, you've just got to be it! :)
:D Team Artemis :D

Artemis Lore
LEP Commander

Post by Artemis Lore » Thu 4th Aug 2011

Ooh! I love MW2! I have it and Black Ops. I now how you feel about being the only girl to, I was in a computer class with only three girls and me and the guys that sat near me were always talking about it lol. (We also took advantage of being on the same LAN to play a really old version of halo whenever the teacher wasn't looking. :P )
Let go of the fears to which you cling,
and in the dark you'll hear them sing...

Dragons

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Thu 4th Aug 2011

@Wolfie, there are some scenes where I can't stand to play them like this one airport part when you're posing as a bad guy, and you're under cover...It's to disturbing to me. A lot of it though, is like real battles soldiers go through, and real missions. IDK, I just find it fun.

@Artemis Lore, I seriosuly don't know why girls can't play video games too. Only boys can like war games (I'm a fan of blowing things up ^_^)...it just doesn't make sense to me.

“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

artemisfowlexpert1
Dwarf Thief

Post by artemisfowlexpert1 » Fri 28th Oct 2011

I honestly can't play any games like this whatsoever. All because I stopped playing and now I stink at 'em! I LOVE YER SIGGIE
<3 Psalm 23 <3Image
DANCER SWAG
My weapon is my BODY, my element is WATER, my world is SWIMMING.
"Real revenge, is making something of yourself."- Gerard Way
Long live the ROMANCE

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sat 12th Nov 2011

Ohhh cheese puffs, Modern Warfare 3 came out on the eighth and I was really mad because I ahve to save up for an IPod so I couldn't buy it. Yesterday, my dad bought it for me and I almost beat it last night, but I had to go to bed, so I beat it this morning. Oh the epicness....this is definetly my favorite. I can't believe what happens in it. --> MAJOR SPOILER And at the end where you get to kill Makrov I was like "You killed Soap, so I'm gonna kill you!
But now that I've beaten this, I need more Call of Duty Games. XD

~Gerard Way

artemisfowlexpert1
Dwarf Thief

Post by artemisfowlexpert1 » Tue 15th Nov 2011

All because of my brother, I watch a whole lot of people play these games on you tube. They are really cool though!!!! Whats that one call of duty where you have to kill citizens of Russia or somewhere?
<3 Psalm 23 <3Image
DANCER SWAG
My weapon is my BODY, my element is WATER, my world is SWIMMING.
"Real revenge, is making something of yourself."- Gerard Way
Long live the ROMANCE

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sat 24th Dec 2011

That was Modern Warfare 2 I think. You can skip that level because it's offensive and scary, but I played it. You're undercover as a bad guy under Makrov the one you get to KILL in MW3, and you shoot pretty much everybody in an airport. I dislike that level.

So, let's see, I've played Modern Ware, MW2, and MW3, my dad bought us Black Ops, and I bought my brother World at War (or something along those lines, I think it's the third one) for Christmasm so I'll be playing that soon.

~Gerard Way

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Tue 28th Feb 2012

I personnally really like COD but my sister met a video game designer who is now an author. He said the basic story and objectives are the same but a with a different background. He thinks that CoD is just repeated over and over again with a different design.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 14th Nov 2012

GUIS GUISE anyone played black ops 2? I might be getting it for Christmas ajighaoig

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Tue 20th Nov 2012

Ughhh not yet! I want to play it so bad. I'm hoping to get it for Christmas. I heard its awesome :D

~Gerard Way

caleb legend
Gnome

Post by caleb legend » Sun 8th Dec 2013

Anyone got call of duty 1 its super old i got it form a friend from school for the computer and now i;m stuck on the chateu place and i noticed somethig with the all the call of duty games there is always a stage in the alps and i got a joke for y'all if holly short get married to doodah day what is she called then? A HOLLY DAY! XD
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 4th Jan 2014

CoD: Ghosts was really good and by really I mean amazing. Got it for Christmas, beat it in four days. Every time there was a switch into space I got so excited because the graphics were so shiny. *3*
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot