What game did you play last?

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: What game did you play last?

Post by Cabaline » Fri 27th Mar 2020

More Animal Crossing! :D

I've upgraded my residence centre from a tent to an actual building! I also crafted the camping kit, and picked out a place for the campgrounds to be built tomorrow. Did some tarantula farming too and managed to pay off 2/3 of my current loan! The rest will get smashed tomorrow :awesome:
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 28th Mar 2020

The Last of Us - and it is the last of the Last of Us....at least until May when Part II comes out.

Onto Spider-Man!!!! :awesome:
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 29th Mar 2020

I played skribbl.io with some friends! We were going to play Cards Against Humanity, but the servers were all full :? Guess that's a side effect of lockdown
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sun 29th Mar 2020

^ Wow I have never heard of the servers being full before :shock:

I played more Animal Crossing! I played so much that it inspired me to write a guide on how to get the golden tools! If you wanna read it, you can read it here.
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 30th Mar 2020

You're never going to guess what game I played last.

It's going to be a real shocker. It'll spin your head around so fast, you'll be amazed.

SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!!

Afegerg jtentrjentbnjtkenbtnbtbr!!!

After ages of thinking about, I finally bought and played it!!!!!!!! I don't know why I didn't before, I think I was playing other games and muddling over and waiting for the price to drop - which ended up working in my favor as I ended up getting all the DLC and extra suits right off the bat at a price lower than its opening day price.

Oh my webs. Is it a cliche to say it's amazing? Or spectacular? Or friendly neighborhood? Well, maybe cliched for the two formers; the latter is just weird.

It's easily just...mmm, so good! It's like if someone took the PS 1 Spider-Man game, the 2004 Spider-Man 2 Xbox game, plopped them in a blender. It's beautiful. Not visually stunning, it is, aye, but it's more than that.

The mobility is very intuitive and it flows so smoothly. I can almost feel the wind blowing as Spidey zips through the city.

I'm not crazy about the tech-dependence, but that's my mentality from reading OG 60s Spider-Man comics.

The game isn't based off any of the past or present Spider-Men of the movies, although I do notice a slight hint of Andrew Garfield - and two of the bonus suits are Tobey's suit and Tom Holland's!

I'm slightly miffed Doctor Octavious isn't already established as Doc Ock, and they changed his nationality and appearance. He goes from being this bowl cut German scientist to an American backgarden researcher who kinda looks like red shirt bait, you know, the dorky type that would get killed off fairly early in a horror movie.
But I'm more than willing to look past that.

*coughplusBlackCatisinheresomewhereandhasherownDLCthatunfortunatelypartlygotspoiledformewhereitwasrevealedsheandPeterapparentlyhadachildorsomethingcough*

Roxanne: *motioning to a semi truck carrying wine casks* Oui, back it up, to the left a little - your other lef - WATCH MY GNOME! - center just a - par excellence. Merci!
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 1st Apr 2020

^ But did you like it, though? :P

I finally finished The Witcher 3! That final fight is one of the best I've played in any game.
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 1st Apr 2020

This will surprise no one, but I was playing Animal Crossing. There is a bunny event happening, so I was collecting eggs for crafting :D
In 13 days I've logged 55 hours in the game. Safe to say that I am obsessed :lol:
Image Image

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 6th Apr 2020

Played some Cards Against Humanity, since the servers weren't clogged to bursting today :lol: It's the worst when the round ends and then you get what would have been the perfect card for it
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 6th Apr 2020

^ Hahah, I've played that online before, it's so much fun :3

I am once again, playing Animal Crossing. But I did download Lego Harry Potter (all parts) so that might get broken out at some point :)
Image Image

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Tue 7th Apr 2020

^ Want to play CAH with us sometime, if the timing works out? :) Our usual crew is just 3-4 people, there'd be plenty of room. No pressure of course.

I played some Dragon Age: Inquisition last night while waiting for Life is Strange 2 to download! Every time I come back to it after a while I'm afraid that I'll have forgotten all the controls, but I think they're ingrained into my muscles by now :lol:
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Tue 7th Apr 2020

Oh that's so sweet, thank you so much for the invite :) We'll see if the timings sync up ever :3

It's not a surprise to anyone that I played Animal Crossing last. I have registered over 70 hours in it so far :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 8th Apr 2020

Again, this will come as little shock to reveal my last game is still Spider-Man :D

I tried to be good, but man, I'm already over 70% done with the main campaign. Still slightly bugged with the Doc Ock / Otto Octavious thing. Also, the main villain Mr. Negative, Peter near instantly suspects Martin Li...I mean, he's not wrong. But dude, you were unconscious and nowhere near the scene of where anyone saw Mr. Negative debut.

Unless he had his camera set up somewhere and went back over the pictures....I dunno. Can't help but feel like I missed a cutscene.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 8th Apr 2020

I haven't picked up my switch today yet, my last played game was Pokemon Go. Sending gifts and keeping my Pokeball plus running :D
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 9th Apr 2020

Technically the last game would've been Ingress. Someone knocked my riverside portals down from last week so that gave me something to do. Need to work on getting more gold medals for when I hit the next level.

Maxed my inventory again and ended up literally just recycling some items. Essentially I'm just hacking the portals at this point to milk the AP and build up for the medals.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 9th Apr 2020

Wizards Unite! They have a new event, so I am trying to complete page one of the tasks before I go to bed! I wasn't able to get past page 2 of the last event because they made one of the goals something that required you to go outside :?
Image Image