Want To Play With Me?

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!
Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

Post by Wednesday A. Rome » Sun 19th Nov 2006

I want to play a card game with some one, so I typed this up. And as I typed play with me? I relized you can't. So, I'll just teach you all card games and treating The Eternity Code. instead. Hit me!

And treating The Eternity Code? I didn't type that. Curious. I don't remember what I typed, either.

In beilve it was added in as it processed. Just like my printer went off earlier. Even more curious.
The Word of the Week is...<br><br><br>Abasement, n. A decent and customary metal (or mental, I can't read my writting) attitude in the presence of wealth of power. Peculiarly appropriate in an emplyee when addressing an employer -From the Devil's Dictrionary<br><br>Winner of Riddle #1: MichaelM #2: Mentos_not_mental<br><br>My heart belongs to evil Genii: Artemis Fowl, Jack Spicer, Hiruma Yochi, Ken Ichijouji...

CaptainHollyShort
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by CaptainHollyShort » Sun 19th Nov 2006

Say what!??!
History is written in the blood of its people.

What exactly is a French before its fried?

~Pendragon

If I had a sister, I'm sure she'd be inconsolable.

Hey, Mulch, if you listen really hard you can just about make out the sound of nobody giving a hoot.

~Artemis Fowl

Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

All I wrote was I'm going to teach you card games instead. Hit me!
The Word of the Week is...<br><br><br>Abasement, n. A decent and customary metal (or mental, I can't read my writting) attitude in the presence of wealth of power. Peculiarly appropriate in an emplyee when addressing an employer -From the Devil's Dictrionary<br><br>Winner of Riddle #1: MichaelM #2: Mentos_not_mental<br><br>My heart belongs to evil Genii: Artemis Fowl, Jack Spicer, Hiruma Yochi, Ken Ichijouji...

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Sun 19th Nov 2006

If you say T E C it turns it into the eternity code, like so The Eternity Code. Maybe you forgot the h on teach or something. Does it work in non capital letters? The Eternity Code.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

But all I wrote was I"ll teach you card games instead. Then where did the treat come from -_X.

IamC-cube
Troll

Post by IamC-cube » Mon 11th Dec 2006

Wednesday A. Rome wrote: But all I wrote was I"ll teach you card games instead. Then where did the treat come from -_X.

NOOOOOOO, THE HACXORRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"foaly, do you have your ears on??" asked holly.
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. unless of course you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the operations room" answered foaly.

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Wed 13th Dec 2006

Wednesday A. Rome wrote: But all I wrote was I"ll teach you card games instead. Then where did the treat come from -_X.

Ghosts I guess :(

Well then, go on, teach us something :P