MCU Topic Board

For movies, music and TV.
Fowl Play
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

MCU Topic Board

Post by Fowl Play » Tue 31st Mar 2020

Okay, this is for all those who love the MCU and need a place to rant for theories with people who you know will listen and respond. Start any theories you want, heated arguments, or speculations on past movies or recent news, this is the place for all y'all Marvel geeks. You don't only have to talk about movies either. Anything Marvel related, from TV shows to comics, is also welcome here. Have fun with it! :D

In remembrance of Stan Lee

Fowl Play
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Re: MCU Topic Board

Post by Fowl Play » Wed 1st Apr 2020

Okay, so to start conversation, I'm going to post a question. This one is comic related. What is your favorite symbiote? Do you like Venom, Anti-Venom, Hybrid, or perhaps another? Which symbiote-host pairing is your favorite? Do you like the original Venom-Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson as Agent Venom? You tell me your favorite.

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 1st Apr 2020

Oh boy, that's too modern a question for me! I'm definitely aware there are multiple symbiotes running about, some spawned from the OG-one-who-has-a-name-I-think-something-with-a-K-but-will-never-be-able-to-commit-to-memory.

*cheats and wikis*

Hah! I was right, Klyntar! I'd go with him and Eddie, they're kind of the original duo.

I found....I think it was Anti-Venom that had the effect on Spider-Man where his powers were temporarily disabled akin to Superman and kryptonite...I found that version to be annoying. Or at least that mechanic of kyrptoniting Spidey.

Scream is pretty cool tool, from the little I've seen of her.

My comicbook question for you: What's your take on Kindred/Centipede Man?

Headcanon:
At the end of Endgame, Dr. Strange teleports Tony Stark away from the battle under pretense of taking him to a hospital or maybe he does and he ends up using the Time Stone to reverse the damage Tony took and he's alive and well again.
Only mildly relieved, Strange offers to get someone (a doctor) or take him somewhere and Tony stops him
"Yeah, about that...how about...no."
And he decides to roll with it. Ironman is dead. It's time for Tony, Pepper, and Morgan to quietly live out the rest of their lives, without a crisis banging on their door every few months.
So he fakes his death and is still alive.

Theory

This would pertain to the third Spider-Man film in Tom Holland's trilogy.
From the little I read, I came across a nugget that said the post-credit scene for FFH would be significant basis for the plot of the third.
Just to refresh, in the post-credit scene, Peter's identity gets outted by Mysterio.
Anyway, this led me to thinking that they may be thinking to draw on another (INFAMOUS) story arc where Peter Parker's secret identity is revealed and causes chaos.
Namely, One More Day.

The story arc that singlehandedly divorced Peter and MJ, saved Aunt May, and softcore rebooted Spider-Man. To this DAY people still talk about it.
(Or maybe just me, hah)

The theory goes that Tom/Peter are going to find himself in over his head, legal trouble, bad guys gunning for him (rumors of Daredevil/Kingpin cameoing are also running about).

So he turns to....something.

Now, in OMD, Peter makes a deal with Mephisto....which I can't see MCU Spider-Man dealing with the devil. Kinda dark for him.

....unless someone else in the "multiverse" is causing some "madness" and accidentally releases the devil's hand.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Fowl Play
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Fowl Play » Thu 2nd Apr 2020

I have to say a couple things, mainly, I would love that to be true but I'm not completely sure, bc somewhere I heard Tony has an AI of himself he set up. I guess both could be true, but I honestly have no idea. I just hope the rumors are true and She-Hulk enters the MCU in the new movie. Second thing, I liked that story arc too, but I honestly like the multiverse arc the best. A bit peculiar and gruesome at times, but we get Gwen Stacy back and Superior Spider-Man and og Spider-Man together!!!!!!! (Sorry. I have a serious attachment to Superior Spider-Man for some reason)(Also, forgot to mention, but I loved the Venompool What If comic. It was hilarious! I mean, come on, jerry curls!!!)