whats the best cartoon you watched when you wer younger

For movies, music and TV.
caleb legend
Gnome

whats the best cartoon you watched when you wer younger

Post by caleb legend » Sat 12th Oct 2013

[Youtube][quote][/quote][/Youtube] ELLO GOVNER tonight ignore these I have no idea what they do so if any mod watches this plz explain to me how these works well back to the topic I made what cartoon you watched when you were younger but doesn't show anymore for me mine would be.................. hmm I have watched allot of old old cartoons in my time ok that makes me sound like I'm really old even though im twelve it woud have to be v.r troopers its a very FAIL version of the power rangers but with allot of hiyahs and grunts and the bad guys look weird but less tech mainly because it was made in 1999 well from what the graphics look like ANYWAY I gtts to go soooooo ello govern and tea and crumpets and all that nonsense I get from watching tv no offense if its a real saying
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Re: whats the best cartoon you watched when you wer younger

Post by Duck With No Name » Sun 13th Oct 2013

Heya, I'm going to move this topic to the Media section because it really belongs there and I moved your other topic to Artemis Fowl General because that's a more fitting place for it too. :) When you next post a topic, can you make sure that you put it in the appropriate forum please? And I'll PM you about how [Youtube][/Youtube] and stuff works.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 25th Oct 2013

Hm, I used to love Johnny Bravo, Grim and Evil (which changed to The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), Cow & Chicken, Dexter Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends and so many more that I can't list coz it would take too long :D

Caleb can you do me a tiny favour and try to write in sentences, like with full stops and capital letters. Coz it's hard to read otherwise :)
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Cabaline wrote:Hm, I used to love Johnny Bravo, Grim and Evil (which changed to The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), Cow & Chicken, Dexter Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends and so many more that I can't list coz it would take too long :D
^OMG YES, YES! I loved Billy to death when I was like-seven.

Every show Cabaline mentioned, plus Teen Titans and Max and Ruby.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 14th Dec 2013

ME TOO!! I still love Billy and Mandy!

My favorite ever is Dragon Ball Z. The original one, not the new one in HD. It has bits and pieces missing :(

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

nebula
Mud-Man

Post by nebula » Thu 19th Jun 2014

Cabaline wrote:Hm, I used to love Johnny Bravo, Grim and Evil (which changed to The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), Cow & Chicken, Dexter Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends and so many more that I can't list coz it would take too long :D
I really loved Foster's for some reason. The animation was cool and I liked the kazoo in the opening ^^
✌ i think i'll just lay right here ☯

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Thu 19th Jun 2014

I did not have cable at home until I was 13. That being said I watched a whole lot of PBS. My mom also worked and I was in my school's after school program until 5:30 most days, so I never got to really watch tv unless I was at home and sick.
I really loved Cyber Chase and Arthur.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

nebula
Mud-Man

Post by nebula » Thu 19th Jun 2014

^ same with me, except i usually got to watch cable tv at my grandma's every once in a while so i had a variety of local/pbs and cable shows. gosh, i remember watching cyber space and having no idea what a fraction was, but it was still fun because they counted with sea pickles or something.
✌ i think i'll just lay right here ☯

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Thu 28th Aug 2014

I've just started (and just caught up with) Adventure Time, I kinda wish that had been around when I was younger. It's a lot different to what is around right now :)
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D