Favourite Actors and Actresses

For movies, music and TV.
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Favourite Actors and Actresses

Post by Cabaline » Fri 16th Aug 2013

Who are yours?

My favourite actors have got to be Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L Jackson, David Tennant and Robert Downey JR.

My favourite actresses have got to be Helena Bonham Carter and Carey Mulligan. :D

Carey Mulligan and Leonardo DiCaprio were absolutely perfect in the Great Gastby, they worked perfectly together and I cannot think of anyone else who would've played the parts half as well. Especially Carey as Daisy, she got it spot on. The way that they played the parts actually helped me to understand the book better and I think that's just magical.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Eldewind Dolly
Gnome

Re: Favourite Actors and Actresses

Post by Eldewind Dolly » Sat 24th Aug 2013

Yay, another fan of Samuel Jackson !! :D

Beside him, my favourite actors... Christoph Waltz (the best *O* he's simply magical, so charismatic, and as good to play villains as good guys !), Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg, Daniel Day-Lewis, Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock forever :D). I think that's all. There are also others actors I appreciate (like Johnny Depp, DiCaprio...), but they aren't my favs, so... blah ^^'

Towards (hope it's the good word...) actresses, my all-time and all-movies fav is Ellen Page (best-known for her role in the third X-Men movie) :D Whoever, whatever she plays, she's excellent. My favourite performances of her are Juno (funny and cynical young pregnant teen) and Hard Candy (young sadic mastermind psychopath) :) Beside her : Christina Ricci, Jodie Foster, Natalie Portman, Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg (all child stars...) and Uma Thurman :)

I also like Carey Mulligan (She was perfect in Never Let Me Go ! :)), but I haven't seen Gatsby yet... I wish too, it appears it's a very good movie, and I want so much to see Mulligan and DiCaprio together ! :(
'' Plantée, debout, au milieu de mon rêve. ,,

Conduit E37, French Artemis Fowl forum !!!

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Favourite Actors and Actresses

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 25th Aug 2013

^ I think Juno when I think Ellen Page (or something about Jason Bateman and Michael Cera-who playing father and son in Arrested Development-appearing in it also)

I adore Chiwetel Ejiofor and Bryan Cranston (and I am watching Chris O'Dowd's career with great interest)

Amy Poehler is wonderful as is her Parks & Rec costar, Rashida Jones.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction