B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Homestuck?

Post by Jeff The Killer » Tue 18th Jun 2013

Do we have any other Homestucks here?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Homestuck?

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 18th Jun 2013

Er, I think you might want to get a mod to move this to the Media thread? :) That's where we put stuff on TV shows :)
Sorry!
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 18th Jun 2013

Sky, Homestuck isn't a TV show. x'D

I know a little bit about it from my Tumblr pals who like it. I tried reading the story on the site, but it got confusing. Can you tell me the plot of it? Sometimes it's one thing, then another with them and I can't seem to figure it out. >.< I like the drawings though. :D
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 18th Jun 2013

Um, webcomic, then... XD :oops:
It is a webcomic, right?

What is Homestuck actually about? I have a friend who's going to start it, and I know it's really long, so I don't really have time myself :(
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Jeff The Killer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Jeff The Killer » Wed 19th Jun 2013

Amber Root wrote:Sky, Homestuck isn't a TV show. x'D

I know a little bit about it from my Tumblr pals who like it. I tried reading the story on the site, but it got confusing. Can you tell me the plot of it? Sometimes it's one thing, then another with them and I can't seem to figure it out. >.< I like the drawings though. :D
Skyswallow wrote:Um, webcomic, then... XD :oops:
It is a webcomic, right?

What is Homestuck actually about? I have a friend who's going to start it, and I know it's really long, so I don't really have time myself :(
What its about? That's kinda hard to explain... The creator simply says, "Its a comic about a boy and his friends playing a video game" but its actually alot more than that. Its actually about a boy and his 3 friends playing a game that ends the world and sends them to an alternate dimension full of enemies and monsters where their ultimate goal is to create a new universe by winning the game, but their game session was never meant to be successful. With the help of the group from the session that created their universe, who are alien trolls, they reset the game in hope of being successful. When the game is reset the kids and trolls travel to the reset universe where four different kids are starting the game.