Imagine Dragons

For movies, music and TV.
Battery
Ringbearer

Imagine Dragons

Post by Battery » Mon 10th Dec 2012

Hey so I just realized that I've never seen anyone else here post about Imagine Dragons, and when I searched the name the only post I found was from a few months ago, so I figured I might as well start a topic because this is a really great band :awesome:

So for those of you who haven't heard anything by them, the songs that made me want to check them out were Radioactive and Demons
They have a lot of really good songs though! I don't know much about the band members but I definitely like their music so that will probably change x)

Anyone else like them? c:
ImageImageImage

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Imagine Dragons

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 15th Dec 2012

I HAVE LOVED IMAGINE DRAGONS SINCE BEFORE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER. /hipster

I'm glad someone else knows who they are x'D Radioactive is my favorite song by them though.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 15th Dec 2012

Oh I didn't know they were in Perks! I haven't seen that yet but I've been meaning to. Which song?

Yeah Radioactive is just really good =w= It sort of reminds me of Linkin Park just a little bit in a way.
ImageImageImage

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 26th Dec 2012

I only like Radioactive too really :3 I know three songs called radioactive now it's pretty crazy :3 Lana De Ray, Marina and the diamonds, and now Imagine Dragons! I heard it on the radio and I was like who are they and then I followed that link and yes yes yes I love it
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sat 22nd Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Sun 10th Feb 2013

While watching another music video, I saw an ad for Radioactive. It sounded good, so I followed it. This was around last tuesday. I've listened to them each day at least twice since then, they're really good. :)
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sun 10th Feb 2013

^^ Imagine Dragons seem to be getting so popular with Radioactive ^^

I love Demons and Bleedout and On top of the World too now... And I can;t bear radioactive nwo XD

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Thu 21st Feb 2013

I love Deamons. I think I heard it in a Merlin fanvid and searched for it and it is amazing. On Top of the World is also pretty good. :D

Nerbua
Troll

Post by Nerbua » Sat 30th Mar 2013

Ohmagosh I absolutely LOVE Imagine Dragons! :awesome:

Hehehe...

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sat 6th Apr 2013

Their song on top of the world is positive without being annoying or patronising. Plus they're awesome. :D
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 16th Apr 2013

Artificial Asian wrote:Oh I didn't know they were in Perks! I haven't seen that yet but I've been meaning to. Which song?
"It's Time" was in the trailer (I think on the official soundtrack as well). I think it was their big break--that was when they emerged from the underground to be a big thing. XD

I like It's Time and Radioactive the most.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

-wanderingfree-
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by -wanderingfree- » Sat 17th Aug 2013

:lol: IMAGINE DRAGONS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Favorite song: Demons!!!
~ ...Leave me alone / God let me go / I'm blue and cold / Black sky will burn / Love pulls me down / Hate lifts me up / Just turn around / There's nothing left... Dear Agony / Just let go of me / Suffer slowly / Is this the way it's gotta be / Don't bury me / Faceless enemy / I'm so sorry / Is this the way it's gotta be / Dear Agony... ~

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Tue 3rd Sep 2013

When you first put up this thread AA, I'd never heard of them so I listened to the songs that you put the links up for and I love them, so thank you! X3 On Top of the World is possibly one of my favourites and I really love how they pronounce certain words in certain songs. XD I've learnt how to play Radioactive, Demons and Bleeding Out on the piano too. ^_^

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 11th Oct 2013

I'm just gonna say that "Radioactive" is the Perfect song for the fallout series an if Bethesda don't use it as a promo song for Fallout 4 I will be SORELY disappointed.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|