A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones

For movies, music and TV.
Battery
Ringbearer

A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones

Post by Battery » Wed 14th Nov 2012

Well! I am finally done with A Dance With Dragons, after four-ish months of reading this series, and I really, really want to talk about it XD I figure there are only going to be a few people who have read the series or seen the show, seeing as it is very mature, but for those of you who have... we must speak

So
yes
begin
online more often than you probably assume
tumblr & ao3

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones

Post by Cabaline » Wed 12th Mar 2014

Ok, so me and my flatmate decided that we needed to jump on the bandwagon. But what with uni we don't have time to read the books so we watched all 3 series instead.
I think it is awesome. I especially love the female characters, I think Daenerys Targaryen is just amazing :awesome: She is probably my favourite. (Though I shouldn't have favourites coz they'll probably die). I really like Tyrion too, he is just so unlucky, he really does the best with what he's got and that's very admirable. I love the Stark sisters too, wow such strength, if I was in either of their positions I would be dead and I just think they are great women :D I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Marjory too coz she seems like someone who shouldn't be messed with!

If I'm right, series 4 airs next month and I am so excited :D