Elementary

For movies, music and TV.
Battery
Ringbearer

Elementary

Post by Battery » Wed 7th Nov 2012

So, have any of you seen Elementary? :) For those who haven't heard of it, it's a CBS (I think) adaptation of Sherlock Holmes, starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. Personally I really like it, and I feel like what it's lacking has the potential to build up in later episodes :)
ImageImageImage

Nerbua
Troll

Re: Elementary

Post by Nerbua » Sat 30th Mar 2013

*shrug*

It's ok. I watched it but I think it's a fail try at being Sherlock...

But, I did think it was smart how M wasn't Moriarty it was Moran.

Hehehe...

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 30th Mar 2013

At this point in the series I kind of like Elementary a tad better than Sherlock personally x_x I feel like they've done a better job at developing the characters (minor and major, because how awesome is Detective Bell). I also like how Joan is definitely differentiated from other Watsons past while still retaining the old charm hahah, and the relationship between Sherlock and Watson is absolutely brilliant x)

What don't you like about it? (I'm just curious and want to make conversation in this poor old dead thread, I'm not going to be aggressive about it or anything XD)
ImageImageImage

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 24th Apr 2013

I started watching it, and I actually really like it! I like a Female Watson, but I actually like most of the stories too.
I feel Sherlock in this show is a little more Arrogant than the traditional Sherlock, less in the "He's actually depressed did anyone realise that" thing, but I actually fairly like the show :)
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sun 25th Aug 2013

I just started watching Elementary and I love it. I think Joan is brilliant and I much prefer it over what I've seen of the BBC Sherlock.
I just love the relationship between Watson and Sherlock and I don't think they could've cast the roles any better :)
I urge everyone to go watch it :D
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D