Good old and VERY old Disney animations :3

For movies, music and TV.
Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Good old and VERY old Disney animations :3

Post by Felina » Tue 20th Dec 2011

So, @mods sorry if this already exist. I didn't found it.

@all others :D

So, I made this topic for those who wanna post their favourite animations and/or films made by Disney. You can post what's your favourite animation (For me: Rhapsody in blue, Nutcracker and Firebird) or movie (for me: Mulan, Alladin...). Thanks, cya :D
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Good old and VERY old Disney animations :3

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 20th Dec 2011

Well you have to define old. Film ghas been a mediuem fro over 100 years. Too some people a movie made 10 years ago is old. But in my opinon a film isn't really old until it's pre 1955.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 21st Dec 2011

Kitty wrote:You can post what's your favourite animation (For me: Rhapsody in blue, Nutcracker and Firebird)
Rhapsody in Blue and Firebird are from Fantasia 2000, which was made (three guesses) in 2000. Their Nutcracker Suite one, if I'm not mistaken, is from the original Fantasia (made in 1940). So that would definitely meet your qualifications for old, Byddie XD

I'm not actually fond of the Disney interpretation of the Firebird Suite, mainly because I had a fairly clear image of what I thought the storyline was supposed to be about (I'd always imagined Tchaikovsky intended it to be about a phoenix's death and rebirth), and the end of it always seemed so contradictory to what I really think it's supposed to be. I don't see the "firebird" as the "bad guy" at all. And the way the end is played just sounds so much more fiery than natural. But I digress XD

As far as Fantasia goes, I've always rather liked the one with the crocodiles and the hippopotami, if only because I have a few childhood memories with that one :) I'm not very familiar with any other Disney animations, honestly, other than the movies (of which my favorite is Mulan, because most of the others have pretty lame female characters).
ImageImageImage

Nerbua
Troll

Post by Nerbua » Tue 24th Jan 2012

I absolutly love The Lion King :awesome: RAWR!

Hehehe...

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Wed 28th Aug 2013

Since this is here I'm gonna mention Victory Through Air Power. (Or, something like that...)

WWII film Disney made to convince the government that the way to victory is air power. I don't really feel like explaining the history here but you should definately look it up; it's cool. But no, really, the history is fantastic and it's actually really interesting. And it meets the "qualifications for 'old"' :B
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"