Battery
Ringbearer

Re: Merlin!

Post by Battery » Sun 17th Feb 2013

I watched it last night oh my gosh
The Dolma
I
XD
Yeah that was a really, really good episode though - I think that's some of the best acting I've seen from pretty much everyone
I can't remember if I've seen one after that too but I think I have? I don't remember what it was though

EDIT: Yeah yeah I saw the one with Finna which was also pretty good
I really really really really really like Mordred and I know I probably won't by the end of the series but y'know
And yes why can Merlin not have one friend that doesn't end up dead x_x

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sun 17th Feb 2013

I liked the Finna one, but it felt like a bit of a waste of an episode. I wanted Morgana to find out to progress the story.
Dolma's amazing. Whenever I even think of her I start laughing.
I think I liked Mordred throughout. I kinda think Merlin made him do what he does, because Mordred just wanted to be friends and Merlin didn't accept him because of the vision in the first episode. There's plenty of evidence of that in the Dolma episode. You've got the one with his girlfriend next? I really don't like her. She's probably to blame as well as Merlin, actually. The last scene of that one is amazing. I really didn't expect it. Anyway I'd better shut up before I go and spoil it.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 17th Feb 2013

Yeah I kind of wanted her to find out too :? But I forgave them because they did the scene with Finna killing herself really well so yeah. XD

Well that's certainly how it seems so far >< I've been annoyed with Merlin (character) for most of this season over the whole Mordred thing because he's really being a jerk x_x And yeah the next one looks like it has his girlfriend in it, I was hoping they wouldn't do anything like that with Mordred but there we go alrighty then XD Is it well written at least?

Also I've been just waiting to see but I really want to know so I'm just going to ask, does Sefa ever come back? Because she was one of my favorite characters and then she just disappeared XD

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Mon 18th Feb 2013

I didn't really like the girlfriend episode. It was too predictable. I think they left Mordred to the last moment and it could have been better. And then they do a very similar thing to another character in the finale. You just get sick of all these girlfriends XD
I thought it was just an average episode, nothing special, apart from the last bit, of course. It's quite well written, just predictable. I remember guessing what was going to happen and it was almost exactly the same. The problem is we know where Mordred is going to end up so they could have got him there in a better way.
I really wish Sefa had come back, she seemed a really interesting character and again another one of Merlin's friends. I guess they could use her in a spin-off though. Fingers crossed.

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 22nd Jun 2013

I have a friend at school OBSESSED with Merlin. I just like it, because I haven't watched much.

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 22nd Jun 2013

I wasn't obsessed at the start either. I watched it when it first came out with my family and I really liked it, but I wasn't crazy over it. I watched up to about series 3 but then when series 4 came out I just forgot about it and completely missed it. Then I saw the adverts for series 5, re-watched the whole show and got completely hooked.
Anyway, how much have you seen? :D

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 29th Jun 2013

Not much, but my friend has already told me everything and spoiled the surprise :shock:

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.