What Movie Did You Watch Last?

For movies, music and TV.
MichaelM
FG 5ever

What Movie Did You Watch Last?

Post by MichaelM » Thu 12th Jul 2007

Kind of like the What Are You Listening to Now? thread; After you've watched a movie on DVD/cinema etc. post here saying what it is, and what you thought about it. ^_^

The last movie I watched was Alien vs Predator. I thought the storyline was a little pointless (No-one would watch that movie for the story. XD ), but the battles between the aliens and the predators were awesome, and I liked seeing the humans being completely thrashed. Made it totally worth watching. :D

darvit
Council Member

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Last?

Post by darvit » Thu 12th Jul 2007

MichaelM wrote:...I liked seeing the humans being completely thrashed. Made it totally worth watching. :D

:lol: You and your penchant for violence. :lol:

Anyway, the last film I saw was "Ocean's 13". XD We were supposed to watch PotC3 at that time, but the tickets were all sold out... So we had to go to another cinema, thinking that they would still have tickets.... but then again, they didn't.

I'm happy to say that I like this movie a lot. It's had very good reviews, and they're all pretty accurate. 13 is better than 12 and almost as good as 11. Each scene is very entertaining. It's not a WHOA!!!-I-HAVE-TO-WATCH-IT movie, but a very good, highly entertaining one.

But yeah, I haven't seen PotC3 until this day... XD I'll be waiting for the DVD instead.
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

Gravitational Singularity
Dwarf Thief

Post by Gravitational Singularity » Thu 12th Jul 2007

MM: I love the Alien series, but I think that Alien vs. Predator is not worth watching unless you like the series as mutch as I do XD .
Darvit: I was really dissapointed with Oceans 12, and was planning to drop Oceans 13 since I expected it to be as bad as 12, but perhaps I'l watch it now if I get time.

The last movie I watched was Transformers. I'd heard the story was supposed to be lousy, so I mainly went because of the sick graphics (it's becoming extremely hard to seperate real from unreal). The story was to my delight mutch better than I expected. It got a lot of holes and loose ends, but it could have been a lot worse.
Just call me Grav
Northern Carina Nebula

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Thu 12th Jul 2007

Grav - Ooh - I have Aliens! (But not the first one. :( ). I'm a little apprehensive about watching a 20 year old sci-fi movie. I know that effects aren't everything, but in old sci-fi flicks, I just can't handle it. They make me cringe. XD

Darvit - Cool - I liked 11+12, so I'll watch 13 eventually. (DVD, not cinema though. XD )

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 13th Jul 2007

Last move I saw was Ratatouille (I propbably misspelled it, though). It was great- it was cliched, but it was really good anyway, and the animation was brilliant. I enjoyed myself a lot more than I did at the other movies I've seen in theaters recently (like POTC 3 and Shrek 3).

Oh, by the way: if you're going to post things about new movies- please hide the spoilers!

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Sat 14th Jul 2007

Gladiator last night. No matter how many times you watch it, that movie never gets old. It is still the best epic around I'd say. :D

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Sun 15th Jul 2007

I watched Boondock saints again few days ago.That is just awsome movie and I can watch it milion time and I will never get bored.Beside Moulin Rouge and Pride and Prejudice,Boondock saints are my fav movie.

I haven't saw Ocean's 11 and 12.I was never intrested in it but maybe I'll watch it one day!
And Shrek 3 was awful!
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Mon 16th Jul 2007

I haven't seen Shrek 3. XD

Anyway, just saw Hotel Rwanda the other night. Truly inspiring. :D Makes me feel lucky to have this kind of life.
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

Yonder
Troll

Post by Yonder » Mon 16th Jul 2007

Beauty Shop, but the rental dvd wouldn't play the last twenty minutes. v.v
I don't have a spiffy signature. D<

Dwarf Thief

Post by Gravitational Singularity » Mon 16th Jul 2007

Frostbiten, a swedish vampire movie. I liked it actually. It didn't really have any plot, or any good charcters. It didn't really have anything special at all. I just liked it. :| There's got to be something wrong with me. :shock:
Just call me Grav
Northern Carina Nebula

SpringWater
Dwarf Miner

Post by SpringWater » Mon 16th Jul 2007

the wixxer 2 :wink:
does anyone know this film(s)??
I scream
You scream
We all scream for Ice Cream!

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Mon 16th Jul 2007

Syriana - Very good movie because of the realism and political story behind it. And I think it's the sort of movie you enjoy more the second time you watch it, so I'll definitely be rewatching. ^_^

Spring - Haven't heard of it, what's it like?

julius123
Troll

Post by julius123 » Mon 16th Jul 2007

I rewatched pirates of the carribean 1 lat week to remind me what happened
there once was a twelve year old boy, who's computer was his favourite toy,
but when he captured a fairy, things got a little hairy,
for he's easy to annoy.

Dwarf Thief

Post by Gravitational Singularity » Tue 17th Jul 2007

Yesterday I watched HP5. I think it was really good. A lot of things from the book were cut out from the movie, but it is to be expected, right? What really hit me was the music. It's been fitted perfectly to every scene and I think the composition is a masterpiece. best HP movie so far in my oppinion. :D
Just call me Grav
Northern Carina Nebula

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 17th Jul 2007

Sernity :D
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction