Doctor Who

For movies, music and TV.
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Cabaline » Sun 2nd Sep 2012

^Yes I saw it :D And I'm gonna watch it again in about an hour to see if there's anything I missed.

Severe spoilers:

She is so great :D I have no idea what they're gonna do with her, maybe it'll be her twin or clone or something. I coulda cried when Amy said that she couldn't have kids, it was heartbreaking. But The Doctor ships Amy/Rory :lol: Plus it was a stroke of genius having the daleks forget about The Doctor. This season is looking amazing. Plus- Rory's dad in the next episode! I'm so excited :D
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Thu 6th Sep 2012

Spoilers for the next episode: The guy who plays Argus Filch is going to be in the next episode! XD And it's going to have dinosaurs in it! I love dinosaurs so I'm so excited!

I watched it too and I really enjoyed the episode! :D It looks very promising indeed! ^_^

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Thu 6th Sep 2012

^ The guy who plays Arthur Weasley is going to be in it as well, and so is the guy who plays Lestrade on BBC Sherlock :awesome:

@Cab: Oh gosh but what is them forgetting about the Doctor going to mean? XD I heard someone say something about how now that they don't have him to be afraid of they won't hold back at all and they won't be careful anymore so that could be significantly bad XD But yes that was very cool :awesome:
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 7th Sep 2012

^yeah, it means that the daleks have forgotten the biggest and most important part of their history- that has to have repercussions! Plus they said the "Doctor Who" thing! I wanna find out more about what they did to amy at demons run. Coz if she conceived river naturally and gave birth naturally with no complications (as we've been told has happened) then I'm confused about how she can't have any more kids. Unless they did something to her after the birth coz madame kovarian couldn't have amy having any more kids for some reason... Ah my brain hurts
Image Image

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Sun 9th Sep 2012

Ohmaigosh I LOVED it!

Was I the only one practically screaming at the screen 'take the dalek with you' ??? I mean, sure it's a risk, but wouldn't Oswin let him perhaps disable the weapons with his sonic- it hasn't been established he can't sonic Daleks, has it? I don't think so... I had a conversation about perhaps going back in time to save her, although that would have the unfortunate side effect of creating a paradox. Gah, brain hurts trying to figure how Oswin/that actress fits into all this.

I'm really thrilled to see where the Dalek thing is going, they've managed to kind of break the pattern with the Daleks, and it'll be nice (to me) to see some Daleks who aren't at all scared of him. Watch the Doctor re-earn their respect/fear.

Dinosaurs on a spaceship. Yes. The actor choices- YES. So excited.

Is Amy p*ssing anyone else up with the hot-and-cold thing with Rory? "I gave you up!" "Don't talk about waiting two thousand years" I mean... He has feelings too, and Amy dear, you're not the only one who matters. (Sorry to their shippers. They're a great couple in my opinion [Rory convinced me] but Amy just annoys me at times.) Please stop acting like you're suffering so horribly about this when you're not listening to him.
("Working? I thought you were just pouting at a camera" YES, Rory)
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 9th Sep 2012

^ But to be fair it would have been incredibly hard to give him up... :? She was doing it so that he would be happy, she loves him as much as he loves her. She knew he wanted kids more than anything and knew she couldn't give that to him, so... I dunno, I really liked that scene, I thought it was extremely well done and I love those two so much.

Oh gosh has anyone seen Dinosaurs on a Spaceship?
Riddell/Nefertiti yesss.
And oh god I'm so scared for ***SPOILERS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON*** the fifth episode D: Amy telling the Doctor "or the other way around" when he said she'd be there to the end of him ... D:
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sun 9th Sep 2012

Yeah, I think that Amy honestly does love Rory as much as he loves her. I loved that scene.

Dinosaurs On a Spaceship was brilliant! I love Rory's dad so so so so so much! He's so sweet and I loved the way that he had a cup of tea and sandwiches while watching the earth from space. And I loved the way that it inspired him to go travelling all over the world :D But ever since the Pandorica I'm suspicious of anyone that Amy learned about at school and loved, so I don't trust Nefertiti. Plus did you notice that Amy said "I won't have flirting companions" Do you think that maybe she admires the Doctor so much that she's trying to be too much like him?
Image Image

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 9th Sep 2012

OMG I''m finally caught up <3 Rindell/Nef forever! I reallly want to write a Oswin/Nina fic..FOR REASONS
I hope Amy and Rory can have their happy ending...together <3

also here's a blog (where I got those dalek gifs from) she makes excellent Doctor Who sims!
http://mistyinthebluebox.tumblr.com/
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 9th Sep 2012

@Cab: Oh wow I didn't think of it that way, about the whole trying to be too much like him... now that you mention it though there was a post on Tumblr that was like comparing a bunch of her lines in this episode to things that the Doctor has said to her in the past and there were a lot of similar ones, you could be right there x_x I'm just really scared for Amy this season... I can't see her coming out of this happy T-T

I loved his dad too, he was so cute ^_^

@Byddie: XD And now the dalek souffle gif probably makes a lot more sense? x)
ImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 10th Sep 2012

Yeah, I can't see either her or Rory having a happy ending and it is totally heartbreaking. I have so many Pondfeels. In the trailer for the next episode it looks like Amy and Rory have a little spat :(

I love seeing all the gifs from the new episodes. My tumblr goes mental :lol:
Image Image

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Mon 10th Sep 2012

Aye, I think she loves him, but has what appears to be an incredibly odd way of expressing it. (she is just so infuriating sometimes, love her but she can be XD)

Riddell/Nefertiti FTW! And oh, his dad was so cute, I love that actor!

I agree with you guys, it seems like something's bound to go wrong. Too many comments for it to all go smoothly :(
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

Has anyone seen the spoilers for "The Angels Take Manhattan"? =O
Official FanGathering Ranger

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

Star*7
Dwarf Thief

Post by Star*7 » Sun 30th Sep 2012

Anyone watched "Angels Take Manhattan?" xD
~Wholockian~
Proud Supporter of the Sasquatch Community of North America xD

~Self Promotion~

Fanpop- Wholockian
Pottermore- MirrorShadow3572

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 30th Sep 2012

Yes D: Me and Byddie have already done a fair bit of crying about it in Count to 50 x) What did you guys think? By which I mean how many bathtubs did you fill with your tears?
ImageImageImage

Immortal
Dwarf Thief

Post by Immortal » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

I'm a heartless person. I just can't cry in sad moments. :-|

Oh, poor Doctor. Couldn't stop Amy at the end, since she loved Rory so much.
Thanks to Mira-chan for making this awesome sig ^_^