Odd Habits

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Re: Odd Habits

Post by Duck With No Name » Wed 21st Jul 2010

^ I type with only one hand and use the other to rest my head on! XD (I type with my right hand as if I'm playing the piano. :P )

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Wed 21st Jul 2010

Okk... This is a weird and badddddd habit.

I chew on my cheek... :? All the time
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Tue 27th Nov 2012

I talk to myself. I mean seriously talk to myself. I do it subconsciously on a regular basis. I also have very odd speech patterns (today I dropped a piece of paper, and without really thinking about it, I looked down and said "Hmm. I seem to have dropped something." It was...awkward for everybody.) and I often recite poetry at random. And (thankfully I'm starting to grow out of it) I conduct in 4/4 time during all serious standing conversations. I always wear a hat when I'm cleaning. And I tug on my earlobe when I'm thinking. Uh... I can't think of anything else, really.

And I act things out as well; usually I use goose feathers as swords. XD Good times.
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 27th Nov 2012

I tie my hair into really cool knots 24/7. A bad habit, I know, but they look so cool.
Last edited by Amber Root on Sun 2nd Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Post by CloverKitty » Tue 27th Nov 2012

I make faces when I draw. And when I read. And I'll scream at my books, when the characters aren't doing what they should. And I'll stick any pen, pencil, or my finger in my mouth when i think. Not like completely in my mouth, just pressing against my lips so it looks like its in my mouth. And I can't sleep without holding something, like a pillow.
Yah, I'm weird. :awesome:

Nol
Mud-Man

Post by Nol » Mon 10th Dec 2012

Not sure if its considered and odd habit but after watching Star Trek: Enterprise i cut my hair like T'Pol and even made my eyebrows look like her's.
For the last 3 years i've been dieing my hair white.

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sat 23rd Feb 2013

If I am nervous I'll talk to myself, sometimes as two people! :) I have to skip over a step if it has stuff laid on it. If I get into an arguement with people I will ignore them or at least not speak to them for quite a period of time.
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

-wanderingfree-
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by -wanderingfree- » Sat 17th Aug 2013

Call me a weirdo but whenever Im thinking or nervous or some other emotion like that, I place the end of my right thumb between my front teeth and just bite down on it. I dont suck my thumb though thats what it looks like. I also peel my fingernails and if I have a pushpin or some small little sharp thing like that, I poke my finger tips subconsciencly. When Im in class thinking, I hit the edge of my pencil against my teeth. I could keep going but...Another person
(edit: for some weird reason, I always have to have something in my hand moving. I cant just sit there, I have to fidgt with SOMETHING. If theres nothing there, l'll pop my fingers. And I seem to chew on stuff all the time. (Not good, I know.))
Last edited by -wanderingfree- on Sat 17th Aug 2013, edited 1 time in total.
~ ...Leave me alone / God let me go / I'm blue and cold / Black sky will burn / Love pulls me down / Hate lifts me up / Just turn around / There's nothing left... Dear Agony / Just let go of me / Suffer slowly / Is this the way it's gotta be / Don't bury me / Faceless enemy / I'm so sorry / Is this the way it's gotta be / Dear Agony... ~

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sat 17th Aug 2013

Whenever I get a new haircut and move my parting I go to pretty extreme lengths to make sure that it doesn't go back again. Like I put my hair into two pigtails at night and put in a thousand clips to keep it in place. And when I go in the shower I wash my hair one half at a time to make sure I just don't mess it all up :lol:

Oh and my least favourite part of the oreo is the cream so I always eat that first and then eat the biscuit part. And when I eat a kitkat I nibble all the chocolate off from around the edges and then eat the wafer bit from the middle. I do the same with crunchies too. :D

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 22nd Aug 2013

I drum my fingers. All the time. It doesn't help that I play piano, so sometimes I'm tapping a tune. And I realise it halfway through, and then of course I have to finish that part of the tune, which makes the habit worse... And apparently my mouth twitches when I play the piano. Especially if it's a hard part. I don't notice that, though. And I talk to the characters in books or TV shows, especially if I really like the thing. It's embarrassing sometimes...
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Tue 25th Mar 2014

When I want to soothe myself, I rub my feet together or on a blanket or something.

And since I started learning Bulgarian, when I walk down the street I try to have a conversation with myself to improve my pronunciation.

Fowls_Girl
Mud-Man

Post by Fowls_Girl » Mon 19th May 2014

I still sleep with a stuffed animal XD And I move shimmy my shoulders up and down when I'm happy.

I hide beneath your bed.
I lurk in the shadows of your world.
I slowly destroy your sanity.
I am your graceless heart.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 20th May 2014

I always sing, no matter where. If I have to be quite, I move my toes to the beat in my head.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Fowls_Girl
Mud-Man

Post by Fowls_Girl » Tue 20th May 2014

I always use my left hand to brush my teeth, even though I'm right handed :gamer:
Why? Lol I don't know.

I hide beneath your bed.
I lurk in the shadows of your world.
I slowly destroy your sanity.
I am your graceless heart.

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Thu 21st Aug 2014

I sleep with my head in my armpit XD I don't know when I started, I think I've been doing it for a while, it makes sleepovers awkward.
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"