How were you reminded of Artemis/FG today?

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

How were you reminded of Artemis/FG today?

Post by Duck With No Name » Wed 12th May 2010

At some point during the day, whether you're in lessons, at home or in the shower (?!) most of us are probably reminded of our favourite villain or FG! On this thread, you can post when/where/how you were reminded of FG today.

I was reminded of FG today when I was in my singing lesson and I was singing Early One Morning, there's a line in the song which goes "I heard a maiden sing in the valley below" and that reminded me of AA's masterpiece fanfic, The Valley Of Fools.

I was also reminded of Artemis today when me and my friend were looking for a person in our school who looks like Artemis... long story... -.-

So, you can put down any small thing that happened during your day that made you think of FG! :D

Battery
Ringbearer

Re: How were you reminded of Artemis/FG today?

Post by Battery » Wed 12th May 2010

Watching a movie in Lit class, there was a line about an alley cat, which naturally reminded me of Ally Kat.

<3PEXnCHIPS
LEPrecon Officer

Post by <3PEXnCHIPS » Wed 12th May 2010

I know there was probably tons of stuff just today, but I only remember that every time HA mentioned the Element quiz she had to take, I thought of Element War. And we talk about FG all of the time! It's fun confusing our friends.

dumdiddlydum
Dwarf Thief

Post by dumdiddlydum » Thu 13th May 2010

My friend mentioned leprechauns. 'Nuff said.
GothicLollipop made my siggie. Jealous much?
Don't worry Elmo! I haven't deserted you!
Barney's my friend too!
TEAM HOLLY

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Thu 13th May 2010

Well yesterday when I was at school I was standing in the lunch cue.
The year 10 (For those who don't know year 10s are about 14/15 sometimes 16) girls in front of me where talking about there day out. One of them goes.
"He went beetroot in the face and spit was flying everywhere, I swear you'd think he was a police officer the way he was houting at me"

The first thought that came into my head was ROOT...then I found out that the girl had snuck out and her step-Dad had flipped off his rails.
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Thu 13th May 2010

At lunch, my friend took a sip of her Capri-Sun and said something along the lines of "This doesn't taste like orange juice! It's horrible!" and my other friend said "I know why! *points to carton* It has nothing artificial in it!" and then I just burst out with "Artificial Asian! Haha! :lol: " and my friends gave me a strange look like, 'what's she on about?' but they didn't ask, because I do stuff like that a lot! XD

dumdiddlydum
Dwarf Thief

Post by dumdiddlydum » Fri 14th May 2010

I was doing geometry in school, and I had to label triangles. One was Isosceles, which is crazychick's name in my RP!
Barney's my friend too!
TEAM HOLLY

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Fri 14th May 2010

I English, we were told that we're going to start to put together presentations and we can do it on books, films, a work of art or something we're passionate about. I'm probably going to do mine on AF/FG, so I started thinking about that. :D

<3PEXnCHIPS
LEPrecon Officer

Post by <3PEXnCHIPS » Sat 15th May 2010

I was thinking about liars, which made me think of Kate from East of Eden, who I also consider an evil genius, which reminded me if Cadel and Artemis.

I also thought about times characters I liked in books died, so I thought of Pendragon and Artemis Fowl. Those two, and Silverwing, were the three books that got me closest to crying, but I never have.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 15th May 2010

Someone named Alanna was running for junior vice president... which reminded me of Alanna-Lena Zelen, of course.

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Sat 15th May 2010

I woke up and saw Artemis, Toushi and AA all smiling at me :shock: ... they're 3 of my teddies! :lol: I still need to find two more teddies that I can call Miasaki, dixieduffy and crazy chick.
(NOTE: The teddy named Artemis is actually called Artemis Domovoi because he wears a dark blue hoody which has Artemis sewn onto it, which was why I bought him!) :wub:

I also went out today and saw a toddler wearing a t-shirt with Elmo on it and thought dumdiddlydum! (I'll always associate Elmo with you from now on 3D!)

And I saw a road sign which said St. Michael's Avenue/Road, something like that! Which reminded me of MichaelM :P

MuriUmbrielCordeliaN
Centaur Genius

Post by MuriUmbrielCordeliaN » Sun 16th May 2010

My Dad and I were watching TV, and that cool Dell commercial came on with the guys singing that one song about lollipops, (no idea what it's called..) and my dad said he doesn't like lollipops because all they do is rot your teeth out....and that reminded me of the semi-famous line, "I don't like lolipops."

^_^ This is Baby Georgie. He haz some leeves.

dumdiddlydum
Dwarf Thief

Post by dumdiddlydum » Sun 16th May 2010

I read Troll Blood, which has the AF cover font! Y'know with the dots in the o's!
Barney's my friend too!
TEAM HOLLY

ShortRebel
LEP Recruit
Location: New England. Just like Olde England, but without the charm or chips

Post by ShortRebel » Mon 17th May 2010

Today I went to see The Producers and I was thinking about the dancers in the ensemble and that made me think about HS9 of course.
◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Tennis.Running. Friends. Science.: Love

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

I absolutely swear It Gets Better

"High school is one of the most difficult times you'll ever live through. At that age, you're expected to act like an adult while gaining none of the benefits of adulthood. You are criticized for virtually everything you do by just about every adult in your social and family circle. You're expected to start holding up responsibilities, but under their rules. It is terrifyingly hard. Some people don't make it through. You will.

-John Cheese, cracked.com

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Mon 17th May 2010

In maths, we were doing vectors (again! :roll: ) and we had to express RP in terms of either p or q (that was the question...) and that reminded me of the RP section in here!
And I did my Italian GCSE listening today ( :tinfoilhat: ) and it said artificio or something like that which meant artificial and that reminded me of AA :P