Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Re: Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 21st Apr 2008

ok, THAT is pretty freaky. Lately, i have been getting weird police like dreams, and now....woohpdidoo...I have a freakin' POLTERGEIST or SPIRIT living in my house. It is in my parents room becuase I went in there and the curtains blew open when the window was shut! And i heard something in the bathroom, so i went in there and it was like it ran away. It now knows I'm onto it, so he watches me. I can't be sure wether he is calling me for help, or if he's an evil spirit. But he was standing on the hallway upstairs when I was in my room (we have a double story house) and he was watching me...I could feel it.....and when I tucked my brother in and ran back to my room, shut the door and got into bed, I heard the floor creak in my room and I could feel him watching me!!!! I WAS Scared!! I only hunted it cos I thought ....I'm a Winchester, I can do this.......now it's onto me. I have to find a way to get rid of it.....Let's hope he's not Evil....

Keep on ROckin' ;)
Livy xx
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

Arno Blunt
Mud-Man

Post by Arno Blunt » Mon 21st Apr 2008

I don't think it's evil
just mischievous.
So don't weary. 8
Maybe it's friendly try to talk to it
if you get the chants. ^_^

P.S. I can sens thees things. :wink:
WHY BE NORMAL!!!

pollylittlethehunter
Gnome

Post by pollylittlethehunter » Tue 29th Apr 2008

If its following only you and you've been feeling tired or like somehow drained of energy then its an entity. These just follow you and only you around scare you and obviously drain your energy. Usually they choose a person thats emotionally down but not always just in most cases. These aren't ghosts exactly cause its guessed that with the energy they take from you their strong enough to, like you said move curtains, or any object thats really light. Thats all they do... :lol: from what ive heard. There are different ways of getting rid of them cause they do tend to get really strong and scary or freaky. :D
"So your addicted to reading?"
"..." o_o
"Ok let me refrase that, your addicted to Artemis Fowl and Twilight."
"Artemis Artemis Twilight Twilight! Whoooo!!!
" -_- I dont understand you."
"your not supposed to! " ^_^
Image[br][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/285979]Click
here to feed me a Rare
Candy![/url][br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Post by GoMulchGo » Tue 29th Apr 2008

Well, it could be a series of coincidences.
It is in my parents room becuase I went in there and the curtains blew open when the window was shut!

Are you absolutely certain the window was closed when the curtains moved? Or did you pass by the curtain so fast that it moved? These are common things that happen in houses and have been mistaken for the supernatural.
And i heard something in the bathroom, so i went in there and it was like it ran away.

Did you check around the bathroom before you left? Something could have fallen or you might have mice in your house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts#Skeptical_analysis
You could be srtessful or it could just be as simple as you being paranoid.
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 29th Apr 2008

These stories are like, really freaky...

I am so totally freaked.

Ever since 2 days ago, every time I'm alone in a room [take for instance, the bathroom], the walls get like.. Black creeping down them..

I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, or my eyes playing tricks on me, but it always happens ONLY when I'm alone, and it looks like shadows are running from the top of the wall down. You can kinda tell I get really scared and run to wherever somebody else is.

Anyways, I hope it's just imagination.. If it's not, I'm probably being haunted. Then I'm screwed. >.>
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit

Post by GoMulchGo » Wed 30th Apr 2008

Do you wear any glasses? If you do, what angle are you looking at the walls? Glasses can distort light that enters your eye when you are using your peripheral vision.

glasses + peripheral vision = false ghosts
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 30th Apr 2008

OR maybe she really is being haunted, it might not be science to flaunt this, but perhaps the real supernatural. I see what your getting at though gomulchgo ;)

Keep On Rockin' ;)
Livy xx^_^
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 30th Apr 2008

GoMulchGo wrote:Do you wear any glasses? If you do, what angle are you looking at the walls? Glasses can distort light that enters your eye when you are using your peripheral vision.

glasses + peripheral vision = false ghosts

I do wear glasses. But the problem is, once I was in the bathtub WITH MY GLASSES ON THE COUNTER [not with them on], and I turned sideways and looked directly at the wall and there was black creeping down it!!! And then one other time it happened again.

I doubt that it was just my glasses. Sometimes it happens when I take them off to clean them too. It might just be my imagination when I'm not wearing my glasses and peripheral vision when I do wear them, but I seriously doubt it. That would be way too big of a coincidence to be true.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit

Post by GoMulchGo » Fri 6th Jun 2008

Okay, these two are weird. I was up late at about 1:00 a few days ago and I was just going to bed when I hard a long screech from outside like a car sliding. I didn't see any lights from a car and I waited a few seconds for a bang (because usually there is a big bang when a car loses control). Anyway, I wave that aside and I get into bed. My mattress is very uncomfortable and lumpy, so I usually get up a few times to restart it. Well, I get up and I feel like someone is aiming something at me like a knife or a gun. It's that feeling you get when you take a sharp object and put it up close to your face. That's what it felt like, it felt like something had a sharp object close to my face. My mom was asleep and my brother was in his room playing video games and there was no one else in the room, or house, as far as I knew.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 6th Jun 2008

Alrighty. You know how I told everyone about my grandma on my dad's side dying in my house before I was born? And how I think that her ghost came back--not to haunt us--but to check up on us and stuff? And those feelings I get? WEIRD STUFF HASN'T JUST HAPPENED TO ME. It's happened to my mom AND my cousin.

Alright. Less than an hour before my grandma died, my mom could tell she was dying and she said, "You've got to find a way to tell us you made it okay, you've just got to," while holding my grandma's hand, then an hour later she died.

That night. My mom is asleep and then she wakes up. The phone rings, she anwsers it and says, "Hello?"

Then there's a voice that's EXACTLY LIKE MY GRANDMA'S VOICE. (She used to call her husband daddy, by the way). The voice says, "It's me, Naidene. I don't have much time and I can't explain. Go check on daddy. Go check on him!" and my mom says, "No, wait, don't go, don't go, what's it like?" and then my grandma (her name is Naidene), said, "I can't stay any longer. Check on daddy for me," and then the line went dead.

Turns out her husband had a heartattack the night my grandma found a way to contact Mom.

Then, when I'm about... 7 or 8... my cousin comes over and needs a place to stay. So my mom lets her sleep in the guestroom in our basement.

Guess what?

She runs shrieking up the stairs a few months after she moved in and yelled "THERE WAS A WOMAN THAT I SAW!! AND SHE WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE WALL!! AND WHEN I BLINKED, SHE WAS GONE! SHE HAD TO HAVE WALKED THROUGH THE WALL! YOUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!!!!" and my mom told her to calm down. Well my cousin was 3 or 4 when my grandma died, so she obviously didn't remember her, BUT SHE DESCRIBED MY GRANDMA PERFECTLY. And a lot of times, my mom can smell the perfume my grandma used to wear.

I really think she comes to check on us and see our faces sometimes. It's not scary or supernatural, but you have to admit, it nearly falls into both categories. A qaurter of an inch away from falling into them.

It's weird, but when I think about it, I'm not scared, I'm just thinking maybe sometime my grandma might reveal herself at least once to me... Maybe then I'll get to see her face in real life. It would probably be a little freaky and weird, but the thought makes me feel really warm for some reason inside..

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 26th Jun 2008

Dude, I keep having dreams with my crush and Indy and Mutt...... :shock:

WTH?!
lol, though their not ALWAYS together :lol:

It's pretty cool

But everytime I'm about to tell my crush I like him, or when I tell him and he's about to say something, I wake up!! GRRR! Curse you school and alarm!!

Join me:

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Thu 9th Oct 2008

I was in my bed, sleeping right? so I wake up suddenly cos someones tapping me on my shoulder, I turn around and no ones there, I tell myself I was imagining it and I go back to sleep, It happens again, again no ones there, then theres a high-pitched whail, I check the windows and gaps in my room, everything's closed! I got so scared, I took my blanket and spent the next week in my parents room! ( I was 7) Its never happened since! 8)

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 9th Oct 2008

Well, since I actually started this subject, I've actually learned more about the supernatural. I'm doing a speech, and not to mention I've actually studied the things. I'd say either that was a spirit, or possibly just a deathe cho. Who knows, but I doubt it was anything serious Holly. Anyway, I seem to have the ability to zap into someone elses point of view sometimes. Like I AM that person for a brief moment. I don't know how it happens, it just does. Like, I saw a girl down the street one day, and for a moment I saw through her eyes, felt heavy feet, and watched the bus leaveing. Then the other day after eagle eye, I was in Shia Labeouf. At a rehearsal or something, grabbing a drink, breathing deeply and getting ready. I snapped out of it though. it's really weird... :?

Join me:

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sun 12th Oct 2008

^So weird!

Okay, I have some things to tell. But these all might be my imagination, cause before I went to bed, like a few hours before, I was watching a thing called "The Whispering Woods" that a girl made with her american girl dolls and a halloween decoration... it was creepy! Well, anyway, here they are:

Well, I had the covers pulled up over my head on one side, and I had my head turned on the other side. I felt like.. like something was right behind me. And I turned around, and I didn't see anything.... And after everyone went to bed, I kept hearing creaky noises.... Some of them were just the house, it's about 16 years old. But some of them, weren't like the noises old houses usually make...

It scared the heck out of me..

Meova

Post by Meova » Mon 13th Oct 2008

Well, it's not exactly scary or supernatural... But it fits a bit in those categories. There's this boy, and everytime I hear or see something which reminds me of him, it feels like my stomach splits open and I fall apart. (That's why I can't stand Sum41 or Bullet for my Valentine anymore. And why I almost can't go on my hyves anymore.) I manage to keep it under control a bit by visualising stitches holding me together, but it's still freaky...
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.