Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
Domovi
Dwarf Thief

Re: Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

Post by Domovi » Wed 5th Mar 2008

I have tons of dejavu's too!! one time, we went to a beach house in oregon, i absolutely knew i had seen the interior before, like when i was 8 or something, but i'd never seen a pic of the interior, never been to a beach house before, and never been to oregon before, freaky, right?
don't be hasty~
Fangorn (otherwise known as Treebeard)

I am a proud member of the Hyperactive club *Twitch*
I am a proud member of the procastinator's support group.
I am a proud member of the insane person's club.

MINERVA AND ARTEMIS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAX AND FANG FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! MAXIMUM RIDE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! ' READ MAXIMUM RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get to making that atomic bomb tomorrow.... *Twitch*

Lightbulb621
Troll

Post by Lightbulb621 » Thu 6th Mar 2008

Yeah! And sometimes, I go into this room and it seemed like I dreamed about it before, but I've never been in that same room before! Scary.
If you don't know me...I'm a girl and my name's Lighty. XD
My awesome forum! Well, kind of at least. XD
{{~*G.R.O.W.L.*~}}
~Member of the Loveless Fangirls~
I <3 stuff.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 11th Mar 2008

I get dejavu alllllllllllllllllllllll the time but here's the really weird stuff :shock:

My AF fanfic before book 5. . . .

*I thought it would cool for Artemis to fall for a Female counter part of himself, only before he became sorta nice.
* Twins! (though they aere Elf-Sprites, and both boy and girl.)
*A fall sequence.
*Foaly getting a Girlfriend.
*Holly Kissing Butler AND Arty. . .on the cheek

Reading The Lost Colney was truly dejavu for me. :shock:
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Post by GoMulchGo » Sat 15th Mar 2008

Okay, this is wierd. The number 107 keeps following me. I was at school and we take numbered cards in the lunch line to prevent cutting and my number was 107. And whenever I wake up on saturdays sundays and other days off, I always see the time that says 1:07. And when I turned on the T.V. this morning, *gulp* it was on channel 107. I swear that number is trying to kill me somehow. This is too freaky! It keeps popping up!

Edit: April 22, 2008 - I HAVE 107 POSTS!!
Last edited by GoMulchGo on Tue 22nd Apr 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Sun 16th Mar 2008

^Wow. Freakiness.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Arno Blunt
Mud-Man

Post by Arno Blunt » Mon 14th Apr 2008

one thing that hapens to me is I'll have prminshens ( see the fucher )
or predict the fucher and sumtimes sens a gohwst
and I'v seyn a UFO NOT A PLAYN OR HELLICOPTER I know ther landing liyts
( my dads a piylet )
WHY BE NORMAL!!!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 15th Apr 2008

How old are you mate/ Not critisising anything but you obviously aren't a very good speller lol. That is pretty scary....whats the weirdest thing you've seen in the future?
Welcome to the forum by the way! ^_^ I'm sure you'll make loads of new buddies ;)
Keep On Rockin' ;)
Livy xx
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 15th Apr 2008

This isn't that supernatural or scary but it kinda freaked me when I first found out.

Allright. Here goes.

My Nouno's dad [Nouno=Greek word for "Godfather"] died, right? Well the whole family was with him when he was dying [my godfather, godmother, my godfather's brothers and sisters [like 10 of them], the girls' husbands and the boys' wives], and Scavaros [pronounced Scah-vah-rohs], who is my Nouno's dad, announced that he saw an icon on the ceiling. Everybody looked up, but no one saw an icon. Not one of the like 50 family members, and then Scavaros died.

Then, when I was 3, my dad had a heartattack, and me, my bro, and my mom were in a hospital room with him. Suddenly out of the wild blue after we got out of the hospital, he told us while we were in the room with him, a black-haired lady was holding his hand and saying "It's okay, you're going to be fine." But none of us saw anything.

Either that is a superbig coincidence or when you die an angel comes and takes you to God/the devil, and when you come close to dying an angel comes and comforts you.

If that was a coincidence, I am freaked for LIFE.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

pollylittlethehunter
Gnome

Post by pollylittlethehunter » Wed 16th Apr 2008

Hmm... many weird and sometimes scary things have happened to me. After a while of seing these I just became used to it and lost the fear. Actually today in school I was washing my hands and for no aparent reason I looked through the mirror at the restroom door which was right behind me and it began to move slowly. Then I turned around and looked at it and it kept moving so I just dried my hands and left. :? And this time I stayed over at my brother's apartment and I slept in his room. Like I couldn't sleep I turned over and the blinds started to shake. After a while I got up to check and see if the window was opened but it wasn't. I went back to bed and stared at the ceiling for a while and heard a bark coming from the door. Funny thing is my brother doesn't own any dogs or his neighbors. So he looked it up, cause to tell you the truth we both are into the supernatural ghosts thing and he found out that a bark or any other animal noice means that an evil spirit follows you. My brother actually had to move out cause creepy and really scary things kept happening to him. :razz:
"So your addicted to reading?"
"..." o_o
"Ok let me refrase that, your addicted to Artemis Fowl and Twilight."
"Artemis Artemis Twilight Twilight! Whoooo!!!
" -_- I dont understand you."
"your not supposed to! " ^_^
Image[br][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/285979]Click
here to feed me a Rare
Candy![/url][br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Arno Blunt
Mud-Man

Post by Arno Blunt » Wed 16th Apr 2008

I know my spelling isn't great.
Click on my avitar to see my age.
I dont know what's the wierdest thing I'v seen :?
good question.
WHY BE NORMAL!!!

F.A.B
Centaur Genius

Post by F.A.B » Thu 17th Apr 2008

OK this is a long story. Everybody sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin :lol:

I don't know if anyone has heard of Byron, the poet, but his ancestral home is in the main city of where I live. It's called Newstead Abbey. I went there for a History field trip in 2006 and we were given a tour by two actors, one who was the cook and took us around the servants' rooms and another who was the butler and gave us a tour of the lounge and everything. He told us that Byron married several times, then looked at me and asked me how old I was. I was 14 then. When I told him he said that one of his wives was 14 when she married him. Later on, we came to the bedroom, which was partly blocked off, so you could see inside but couldn't go in. I looked through into the bedroom and I thought I felt a hand on my left shoulder, my shoulder felt really warm and everything! I turned around and nobody was close enough behind me to touch me, but it still felt like there was somebody near me. I've always been sure that I made contact with Byron's ghost and that maybe he mistook me for his 14 year old wife. Wierd, or what? :shock:
I am a Moon Child

Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 17th Apr 2008

F.A.B wrote:OK this is a long story. Everybody sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin :lol:

I don't know if anyone has heard of Byron, the poet, but his ancestral home is in the main city of where I live. It's called Newstead Abbey. I went there for a History field trip in 2006 and we were given a tour by two actors, one who was the cook and took us around the servants' rooms and another who was the butler and gave us a tour of the lounge and everything. He told us that Byron married several times, then looked at me and asked me how old I was. I was 14 then. When I told him he said that one of his wives was 14 when she married him. Later on, we came to the bedroom, which was partly blocked off, so you could see inside but couldn't go in. I looked through into the bedroom and I thought I felt a hand on my left shoulder, my shoulder felt really warm and everything! I turned around and nobody was close enough behind me to touch me, but it still felt like there was somebody near me. I've always been sure that I made contact with Byron's ghost and that maybe he mistook me for his 14 year old wife. Wierd, or what? :shock:

Omg. Severe freakiness right there.

pollylittlethehunter
Gnome

Post by pollylittlethehunter » Fri 18th Apr 2008

That is freaky. I would have been like... what you wanna marry me?! :lol:
"So your addicted to reading?"
"..." o_o
"Ok let me refrase that, your addicted to Artemis Fowl and Twilight."
"Artemis Artemis Twilight Twilight! Whoooo!!!
" -_- I dont understand you."
"your not supposed to! " ^_^
Image[br][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/285979]Click
here to feed me a Rare
Candy![/url][br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Mentos_not_mental
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by Mentos_not_mental » Fri 18th Apr 2008

awhh! all these stories are very scary and creepy. Why do I read them? Maybe its because i want to see if people can really be in contact with ghosts? anyhow, these stories are still cool. I don't have anything weird happen to me. That is both a good thing and something i sometimes wish i could change. :?
The Ship wars continue. Choose your side. I am H/T forever! I am PROUD of it.
You look down on me, but i am not there.
Shh... I am hiding from the truth!

nutrino
Dwarf Thief

Post by nutrino » Sun 20th Apr 2008

there are loads of freaky things that have happened to me. i have premonitions.
when i was at irish college last year(a place called ring in waterford,ireland) there was this route down to the beach. there a bridge over a load of sharp rocks and for the local newspaper 40 years ago a photographer took a picture of this girl brushing her hair over it. now ring is a boarding school during school time and the girl was brushing her hair over it again about 6 months later and one of her teachers pushed her in and she cracked her skull and died. then something weird happened to her in her class photo. her face blurred and a pair of hands appeared at her shoulders.....
also my gandmother lived by a lake and she slways fed the swans there (it was called "The Lake of Shadows"). When she died (which was at midnighton halloween 1999, probably the freakiest time ever) the swans flew away for 2 days for no reason and when we had her removal at her house the swans all mobbed her coffin... i was only 4, but thats not something that youre likely to forget
Hello again.