Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
Feandril
Centaur Genius

Re: Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

Post by Feandril » Sun 17th Feb 2008

[Witty Remark]: This might not be supernatural, but it's scary...

and to all of you who think this is spam - what would you say if we WERE there actually. This COULD have easily happened, you know! :razz:

[backseat modding]seriously now - back to teh topic[/backseat modding]
Place My Body On A Ship And Burn It To The Sea
Let My Spirit Rise, Valkyries Carry Me
Take Me To Valhalla Where My Brothers Wait For Me
Fire Burning To The Sky My Spirit Will Never Die!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 18th Feb 2008

I think you two are the scariest and most Supernatural thing to happen to humanity as we know it! XD Kidding! Lol, that was funny, even though it wa spam...Did you make that up as you went along or just got it from somewhere? It was Hil-ari-@$$!! LOL!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mwa xx
Livy
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Mon 18th Feb 2008

That was boring compared to usual jokes we have. Ask Maeve about two hours of this kind of interpretation of Belgrade graffiti and buildings and everything. She could barely stand at a point and had to hold on to me not to fall :D

Now that's scary :D

I love you guys :]

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 19th Feb 2008

STOP SPAMMING, /B/ AND FEANDRIL!!!

Ok, new scary-and-supernatural-ish moment.

My friend slept over like 2 days ago. we had to sleep in the guest bedroom in the basement. When we started to fall asleep, I heard a sound that was like half whistle half snore. IT SOUNDED LIKE A HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And both of us still had our eyes wide open. I was sooo scared, I had to go upstairs and sleep in my own bed. then when I went back down in the morning my friend had just woken up and nothing was out of place, but still, it was freaky..
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

genius101
Gnome

Post by genius101 » Wed 20th Feb 2008

jadeprincess, 2 of my other friends and i were walking to my place once and we saw this guy walking. my friend turned to me and said as a joke "ooh this guys going to kill us" as he walked by us, we saw he had a sledgehammer over his shoulder. then he turned around and started walking behind us!!! we all ran for our lives all the way home. it was really creepy
:shock:
"Run up the colors, 'tis the queen and her court."
"Whats she doing here?"
"'Tis not for us to ask, but only to serve, admire, and desire."

Proud Arty/Minerva and Holly/Trouble shipper!

"I can steal anything."

private k stewart
Dwarf Thief

Post by private k stewart » Thu 21st Feb 2008

i was sitting in my room reading a book when my computer starts to make noises, i go over to the computer and see that its been swichted on, so i turn it off once its fully loaded then went back and went to sleep, an hour later i wake up to find my computer on and have my diary document up, i was the only one in the house that night and i went balistic now that some thing knew every thing that was happening to me and who i fancied at that time!! flipping ghosts!!
the one and only PKS, the one and only private K Stewart and the one and only Katy Stewart, Scarlet and Katy the number 1 vampires of fangathering! ;)

2bAgen.
Dwarf Thief

Post by 2bAgen. » Thu 21st Feb 2008

I hear all kinds of noises unknown...
Dahh... I have not been here in zonks.

Bet you don't remember me!

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 22nd Feb 2008

you wanna know what's freaky?

Last night, I was trying to fall asleep, and something put its hand on my shoulder. :shock:
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

TheFoundColony
Gnome

Post by TheFoundColony » Sat 1st Mar 2008

I had a rly bad deja vu, i had a dream that in my friends garage my friend would pick up a gun a shoot me, then in my frieind garage my friend picked up a gun-the same gun. And i swear he was gonu shoot me, then his mom came out in he nick of time.
Why dont our signatures have sig's?
Why dont our sig's sig's have sig's?
Why dont out sig's sig's sig's have sigs?
ETC.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 1st Mar 2008

TheFoundColony wrote:I had a rly bad deja vu, i had a dream that in my friends garage my friend would pick up a gun a shoot me, then in my frieind garage my friend picked up a gun-the same gun. And i swear he was gonu shoot me, then his mom came out in he nick of time.

I nearly had heart failure when I read that.. o.O

Last night, I woke up and my mom was alseep and so was my brother, I was shivering because it was cold in my room and something pulled the covers up on me and whispered "i love you" in my ear.. O.O

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Sat 1st Mar 2008

As you've probably guessed by my name, I've had some experiences with this. I can occasionally follow a chain of events into the future in just a few minutes to see what will happen. Of course, I don't practice it much, so occasionally I'll miss a variable or something and follow the wrong chain.

Occasionally I'll have a quick flash into the future, but most of the time it's like a dream, and I'll write it off as a daydream until it actually happens. Most of these are boring and mundane, I never see a murder or anything, but for a second while watching TV, and then I'll be in a theater watching rehearsal. Just for a second. I don't think this is precognition, necessarily, but remembering something that hasn't happened yet.

Also, occasionally, my life will be totally out of order. On more than one occasion I'll have trouble sleeping, look at the clock, and it will be 5:00 A.M. An hour later, it'll be 1:37. The problem is, whenever this happens, it's always 37 minutes after the hour.

Also, my dreams are filled with metaphors. Watching one of my dreams is like watching a full-length movie.

I'm not as practiced as Alison DuBois (allegedly really psychic), and I haven't been in a coma for four years like Johnny Smith (fictional character), but I'm definitely more real than Ms. Cleo (probably fake).

I first noticed it when I was walking home from school and remembered a joke from an episode of "the Simpsons." That episode came on that night. This happens to me very frequently. The next thing I noticed was that I would occasionally be waiting in the car (as a child) for my parents, and a song would pop into my head. I would have the song playing in my head, and then when my parents turned the car on, that song (from the point it was at in my head) would be on the radio. The most overt one, though, is guessing games. Trivia contests, charades, InkLink (an online version of "Pictionary,") I always win. Like, to the point where people accuse me of cheating.

But let's be clear on something: I don't see the dead any more than any normal person. Yea, I've seen a ghost, but it's not like I see them everywhere.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 1st Mar 2008

Ok, the reason why I was freaked when something pulled the covers up on me and said "i love you", was because my mom was asleep, my brother was asleep, and my dad was working (and so, not at home), and my grandma on my dad's side died in our house.. o.O

Domovi
Dwarf Thief

Post by Domovi » Sat 1st Mar 2008

now i see the shadow of the grim reaper when i wake up from that dream....
don't be hasty~
Fangorn (otherwise known as Treebeard)

I am a proud member of the Hyperactive club *Twitch*
I am a proud member of the procastinator's support group.
I am a proud member of the insane person's club.

MINERVA AND ARTEMIS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAX AND FANG FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! MAXIMUM RIDE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! ' READ MAXIMUM RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get to making that atomic bomb tomorrow.... *Twitch*

Meova

Post by Meova » Sun 2nd Mar 2008

Meeh. Recently I've been having this weird feeling that something isn't right with my crush. I don't know whether I'm right, and I don't exactly want to know, but it's still freaky in my opinion, because every time I get that feeling, it feels like there's this huge weight on my chest.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Lightbulb621
Troll

Post by Lightbulb621 » Wed 5th Mar 2008

I usually have de ja vu lots of times. o.O Weird. I have so many of them and I can't remember any.

This is just what is freaky. I feel as though every school year, I'm separated from my friends. I only see them at lunch. =(
If you don't know me...I'm a girl and my name's Lighty. XD
My awesome forum! Well, kind of at least. XD
{{~*G.R.O.W.L.*~}}
~Member of the Loveless Fangirls~
I <3 stuff.