Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Re: Scary and Supernatural things that have happened to you

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 17th Jan 2008

OMG!! PARANOID STREAK!!! :shock:

the other day I was watching "Don't forget the lyrics" (love that show) :D
and there was a storm outside. so the front door kept opening a crack then half closing. It was really annoying. It was open a crack again so I stood up to shut it. As soon as i did, it shut properly. :shock: It was like someone went "Shivers! She's coming!!!"
I was totally freaked!!! My dad was on call so he would'nt be back till 11. From all my supernatural experience, I got a big knife out of the kitchen. Just in case. I also wrote down the nearest police office number. I was up till like, 12:30. I swear I heard voices whispering, and a head stick out from the hallway.... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And last night, I'm not sure if it was me or someother little girl. But it was a rape case! I think it was this girls ghost contacting me (when I was grown up?) on my computer, telling me her brother or someone had raped her!? And I had these really disturbing flashes in my head. The poor little girl, on the floor, half naked, and crying. Then I saw this guy on top of her...I feel so sorry for the girl...At least I know what it feels like to be raped now.... *shudders*.
Now I know what "medium" feels like...

Keep On Rockin'
Livia Winchester
xoxox
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

tigress
Troll

Post by tigress » Mon 21st Jan 2008

Wait, the gohst contacted you via internet? :?
*Ahhh help I'm eing attacked by a cyber-demon!*
It's Clandestine
https://tigresslair.wetpaint.com/
JOIN TODAY!
I am a proud member of the FG Writers' Club! :rockon:

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 22nd Jan 2008

no, i must have been typing on the computer and all of a sudden a text window opened and it started typing the case. Wow, how scary. I feel so sorry for her.....*shudders again* That is soooo awkward.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 13th Feb 2008

Last night, my ears could've sworn I heard a creak that a human's foot walking on a wooden floor at nighttime could make directly behind me. I turned around, there was no one there.

Then I saw the human shadow appear and disappear in less than a millisecond, and I was truly freaked.

Then for the past few months, I've heard creaks in the hallway but NO-THING was there when I looked.

And I thought I heard voices next to me once, saying something about rare items but no one was there, I kept my eyes closed and listened as hard as I could but still no one was there.

Then I felt someone's hand going through my hair, sort of like stroking it once.

And my cousin came to live with us for a few months, she went down to the basement to get meat from our meat-freezer downstairs to help my mom cook, she came running up holding the meat and yelled some jibberish about seeing 3 shadows on the wall that were accompying her own shadow and seeing some hazes in the air.

Jeez, looking back, even more moments...

When I was like 4 years old, I was alone in our living room (where our fireplace is) and I felt something push me really hard, I fell into the sharp edge of our fireplace's mantelpiece, and cut open the part of my forehead where one of my eyebrows is, I had to get stitches. I can't remember how many, but I still have a scar beneath my eyebrow now. Anyway, I was like "WTH PUSHED ME?!?!" after we got out of the hospital.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 15th Feb 2008

Wwo, that is TOTALLY creepy....something like that happened to me. I was in this old car park, and I felt this hand go across my shoulder, but when I turned around nothing was there. It was like someone wanted me but I couldn't see them. I even felt a kiss or something on my cheek...It was really creepy so I ran inside and it stopped. then one day, my friend came over, and I noticed that stuff in my room had moved slightly, like my chair was out a little, some toys had moved too, so my friend and I left the room, got some paper, then went back in and wrte down EVERYTHING that had moved. Toys, chairs, paper, lot's of stuff like that. It was sooo weird! O.o

Mwa xx :wub:
Livy

Join me:

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 16th Feb 2008

xox Miss Livia xox wrote:Wwo, that is TOTALLY creepy....something like that happened to me. I was in this old car park, and I felt this hand go across my shoulder, but when I turned around nothing was there. It was like someone wanted me but I couldn't see them. I even felt a kiss or something on my cheek...It was really creepy so I ran inside and it stopped. then one day, my friend came over, and I noticed that stuff in my room had moved slightly, like my chair was out a little, some toys had moved too, so my friend and I left the room, got some paper, then went back in and wrte down EVERYTHING that had moved. Toys, chairs, paper, lot's of stuff like that. It was sooo weird! O.o

Mwa xx :wub:
Livy

OMG!

I just looked at my stuffed rabbit, and it was LOOKING AT ME!!!! I had it positioned with its face away from me. Hang on, I'm gonna move a little...

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its eyes FOLLOWED ME!!!! ITS EYES FOLLOWED ME!! OMG I'M LEAVING! AHHHHH
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sat 16th Feb 2008

AHHHH! IT'S THE RETURN OF THE FLUFF BUNNIE!!! AHHHHH! RUN FOR IT!!!!!

Join me:

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 16th Feb 2008

xox Miss Livia xox wrote:AHHHH! IT'S THE RETURN OF THE FLUFF BUNNIE!!! AHHHHH! RUN FOR IT!!!!!

aaahhhhh it jumped off the box that I had it on when I looked back!!!

Scream scream scream!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sat 16th Feb 2008

lol, that would totally freak me out. just yesterday, my Step sis Lucinda, she rented this R rated movie called "wrong turn 2" And it was about these inbred fmilies who go to canabalism..i watched part of it, and Eeew* Shudders and squirms* they were soooo deformed.... Cos this man made a game show where these people had to make it through the wilderness. Well,he obviuosly didn't count on this!!!! And it showed the inbreds giving Birth :vomit: :vomit:!! I full on, nearly threw up. All this gross stuff fell on the floor, and when the baby came out it was so Fugl and Deformd it was an Alien!!!! :vomit: : I SPEWED (on the inside) I nearly heaved right there!! And the cut people in half, chopped at them , hacked at them, And just bit into them and ate them!!:vomit: EEEEEW!!!

Anyway, That was only PART of it....*shudders yet again*...Then I did two drawings yesterday, and that night we uploaded one. I went outside to tell dad about my second one, (which i LOVE) and i walked onto the path for the front door, I turned to look at the gate and Nearly flipped it there!! There was a dark shape there, staring at me. But then I realised it was ust a dog..That's what you get for watcing to much Supernatural!! XD

Mwa xx
Livy

Join me:

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Sun 17th Feb 2008

I'm a member of the site team. I think that is wicked enough for supernatural right? :D

I love you guys :]

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 17th Feb 2008

AHH! HE's ON THE SITE TEAM!! AHH! nah, ur good. Congrats by the way :D I know you'll do a good job.

mwa xx
Livy

Join me:

Feandril
Centaur Genius

Post by Feandril » Sun 17th Feb 2008

[Statement]: Man I hate that kind of movies.
"Hey, what do we dislike today?"
"Cannibals sir"
"Let's make them look like aliens!"
"What else?"
"Bank robbers, sir."
"They eat babies."
"No they don't sir..."
"Sure they do! In the movie..."

And, /b/, you still suck! :razz: :razz: :razz:
Place My Body On A Ship And Burn It To The Sea
Let My Spirit Rise, Valkyries Carry Me
Take Me To Valhalla Where My Brothers Wait For Me
Fire Burning To The Sky My Spirit Will Never Die!

/b/
LEP Commander

I will just build up on Feandril:

"Hey, what do we dislike today?"
"Cannibals sir"
"Let's make them look like aliens!"
"What else?"
"Bank robbers, sir."
"They eat babies."
"No they don't sir..."
"Sure they do! In the movie..."
"... Ok, I think that will pass, sir..."
"Let's make them Russian!"
"But, sir..."
"No no no no... German!"
"Um... Sir?"
"I know, their mother was Russian agent and father was German cloning experiment!"
"Sir, that might not..."
"No no no wait, then because of their parents the brother and sister have a baby!"
"Sir, with all due respect..."
"And then we will tape birth! But then the ghost of their grand father rapes them all to death and kills them with a rolling pin!"
"Sir, that's disgusting..."
"Exactly. Make their Grandfather a western cowboy who is secretly in love with his daughter and his horse's daughter, then tape it."
"Sir, I quit..."
"Alrighty then, I'll just write this down and send it to Hollywood, they have enough money to make this"
"Whatever..."

:D

That's how movies are made :D

Feandril
Centaur Genius

Post by Feandril » Sun 17th Feb 2008

[Statement]: pretty much where I am going at...

"who are we at war with?"
"Um, sir... Iraqi terrorists"
"Right! Them buggers..."
"We need to make other countries join in and help us. Our 10 times more powerful military just isn't enough..."
"Right-o. We need to make them look bad..."
"Sir? You mean like... fashion?"
"No, but that's a G-reat idea! We need to make a movie about them looking bad..."
"I don't quite follow thi..."
"Let's make a movie about 300! Yes in-deed... and make Persians disgusting animals with sharp teeth and claws... and GOATS.."
"Sir.. modern biology would not look upon that with..."
"Yes yes yes... I am sure it wouldn't. People will love it though!"
"Sir, there is no such thing as a goat that plays an instrument"
"I wonder if we could make them wear clothes from 3 years ago....."
"Sir?"
"Ooooh... and they can have magic, but 300 would win anyway, because they are naked guys!"
"........ right... I'll just... go.... yeah"
Place My Body On A Ship And Burn It To The Sea
Let My Spirit Rise, Valkyries Carry Me
Take Me To Valhalla Where My Brothers Wait For Me
Fire Burning To The Sky My Spirit Will Never Die!

/b/
LEP Commander

"What do we praise today?"
"Sir I said I quit, I'm here for the money"
"Great, money, we can praise that! But, let's praise America! No, wait... President! Yes, American president."
"Sir, that has been done in million other movies. Can I just get my..."
"I know it was, but this time, president will be in a situation he can't get out of. How about he was in a submarine in Russian Seas, when bears..."
"Sir there are no bears in a sea. Now about my money..."
"Then, we'll put him in a airplane! Everybody likes airplanes! I know, we'll put terrorists there!"
"Whatever, can I get my..."
"But the President gets out by killing everyone with a knife and a gun, which he knows how to use, and also, he drives that plane! I know, he'll hack in to system, then cut red blue and white, as the colors of the American flag and ruin their plans!"
"Ah, screw it, this ain't worth the money"
"Quick, get me Hollywood, I have a movie named "Air Force One" for them!"