Embarrassing things you have said and done.

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Re: Embarrassing things you have said and done.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Fri 18th Jun 2010

I was sitting in maths class yesterday...we're doing higher papers which is easy but a pain..anyway I was daydreaming and doodling and Mr. U suddenly goes:
"***** a multiplication in formulae is?" it was a trick question cos he knew i wasn't listening anyway i said
"Division..." I have no idea how that answr came but yah...
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Mon 28th Jun 2010

I mistook salt for sugar once, and ended up putting lotsa salt on my food. My friend told me it was salt, but I didn't believe her... until I tasted it. :shock: I wasted 80 cents on that...
for a very important date!

Silversong
LEPretrieval Team Member
Location: Sneaking behind my prey, teeth sharp, ready for the kill.

Post by Silversong » Sun 4th Jul 2010

You guys are the only people to know this.
Three times-

Once, I was visiting my aunt. It was, like, three in the morning. And I walked in the wrong house. The dude in the house stared at my like this- :shock: . All I could do was say, "Oh, so sorry... I can't believe I just walked in your house..." :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

I have a crush on a boy. He's cute, and he likes me. And one time, I was doodling. Can you guess what I was doodling? This. Silver Song loves *%#@ %*@#&%. And can you guess what he did. He saw me, and my doodle. And he just stared at me. He thinks I'm coo-coo. :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

We had a musical of Beauty and the Beast. I got Belle. We were in the middle of the scene where the Beast turns into a handsome prince, and I cracked up. I started laughing, and all the people stared at me. It might have been the most embarrasing moment of my life. :lol: (me) :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: :nope: :nope: (my parents) :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh:
An Upside-Down Reverse RA INBOW
While you are still SINGING
A MELODY, only for you.
Makes the WORLD go swinging...

Team Holly!

Thank you to FS for the lovely avvie!
Thank you to CC for the avvie that became a siggie :3.
And thanks for Bobo's and FS's siggies that I didn't use but are saved in my hardrive for future use :3
The song in the beginning is Reverse Rainbow, by Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sun 4th Jul 2010

I was running errands for a teacher once, and I had to go into a science class and pass on a message. So I (in an unusually epicly happy mood) didn't even knock on the door, I just walked in and shouted "Heeeeelllllllloooooooo!!!"

It turns out that they were sitting a very very important exam. And I had just interrupted, in the loudest way possible.
The teacher yelled at me to get out and then took me outside to have a word with me. I was mortified! XD

captain-trouble
Dwarf Miner

Post by captain-trouble » Tue 20th Jul 2010

When I was about 4, I was playing hospitals with my brother, and decided to call and Ambulance. A real ambulance. Light, sirens and all. What's worse is that both of my parents work for the emergency services, and had to explain this to the paramedics. :duh:
I am a signature :D

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Wed 25th Aug 2010

We went shopping once and my uncle went and got us these really disguting almond ice-creams and it was gross...we were all trying to chuck it away on the sly.
The other day we went shopping again and I saw the ice-cream cart that only sells those ice-creams and me being the idiot I am shouted
"eugh it's those ice-cream!" To my mum....the guy at the cart gave me such a dirty look :lol:
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

DR. Fowl
Goblin

Post by DR. Fowl » Sat 4th Sep 2010

once when i was little i got off the bus and i forgot my aunt was supposed to pick me up.
I ran up to a random guy because his back was turned i didnt see his face. Yelling, "Daddy" I jumped up and hugged him. :shock:

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 12th Sep 2010

hmm.. well.. this wasn't really my fault, but around 4:00 in the morning I started feeling really sick (it was when HS9 was there) and I was SO embaressed cuz, for some reason, I thought it was cuz I ate too much? O_o Turns out it wasn't, and i twould been weird if it had been cuz I really didn't eat that much,, but I was sooo embaressed because I ahd to stand over the toilet the rest of the night, and HS9 got to see my flipping out becuase I just got progressively worse until mom finally took me to the docters who sent me to the ER... but I was sooo embaressesed beyond words..

ugh, and that very same day I was feeling so rotten I had to take a 9 hour car trip back home >< and for the next week I basically fasted..

Paopufruit
Dwarf Thief
Location: In my basement, contemplating my purpose in the universe... and eating a cookie.

Post by Paopufruit » Thu 16th Sep 2010

-TODAY-
1- Ran into 20 different people.
2- Bent over to pick up my pencil, accidentally backed into one of my friends-who's-a-boy, and ended up in a rather.... awkward position. :shock: :shock: :oops:
3- Grunted VERY loudly when slamming the ball away from the opposing team. (Whatever, guys, we GOT THE POINT!!!)
4- kay, so... im tall-ish. And most of the boys in my class are much shorter. So when I have the ball in gym (playing End Point, AKA handball/soccer)this one kid, kevin, come ramming towards me, so I jump over him, but his head ... well, doesnt quite make it. So we're on the grass, in THAT position. Me- GWAAAA!!!! Him- uhhhhhh....
Of course, I rolled away, but not in time enough for the team to laugh @ me.
(We ended up beating them by MY passes. So there.)

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Thu 16th Sep 2010

Huuuh there was that one time when I knocked over a music stand, which knocked over a music stand, that knocked over a snare drum . . .

Then today I was running after a wiffleball in PE (we were playing Pickleball) and I bent down to pick it up, and it somehow made it between my feet and behind me, so I had this really awkward moment of searching around for it.

And well, my trumpet has a rather large and heavy case, and it likes falling over in moments of silence -_- Not really my fault, but it's still embarrassing.

Mere Reflection
Gnome

Post by Mere Reflection » Wed 29th Sep 2010

My most embarrasing moment:

FLASHBACK TO YR 2
50 metre sprint. Or, as I call it, Hell in a school playground. Just let me say this- I am extremely uncoordinated and always come last. But this year I could win- or at least, not come absolute last. After what seemed like an eternity the siren blew and I was off. Yes! I was't losing- yet. I ran harder. Then I felt my skirt catch come loose. My skirt was snatched by the wind and in milliseconds I was running with only a t-shirt and unders. I was torn. Get dressed, and lose? Or keep sprinting and come second last? I kept running. And still regret it, as there were over a hundred people watching who all went to my school.

FLASHBACK TO YR 6
50 metre sprint. Or, as I call it, Hell in a school playground. Just let me say this- I am extremely uncoordinated and always come last. But this year I could win- or at least, not come absolute last. After what seemed an enternity, the horn went. I ran of the mark. The girl beside me wasn't so fortunate and fell. I was elated. In my last year, I could not lose! I kept running as fast as I could. The girl overtook me. I never knew kindies could be so taunting.

OTHER SPORTING... ERRORS.

I fell on my head THREE TIMES in front of my entire PE class.
Told off for absorbing impact whenever on the tramp, hence being unable to bounce.
There was a barrier on the rope swing. You had to lift up your legs and go over. I fell off three metres before reaching it.
I threw a discus backward.
I didn't reach the sand in long jump.
I wasn't even allowed near the high jump, after knocking the entire thing over the year before.

Yeah, I am a tad unco, I admit. Which is fine, until I get my report back. :shock:
Thanks to Cat Moon for showing me how to do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Proud member of The Loveless Fangirls Club. WOOT WOOT
A/H forever

ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Post by ashyartemispotozuko » Thu 20th Jan 2011

OMG! so just two seconds ago i wasd going over a post and then i saw that i was not a Bwa'Kell General anymore. i freaked out and was like to my friend, "YES!!! I'M A MUD MAN!!!" i was sooo happy! then, my friend was like, "suuuureee...." but she rolled her eyes at me. so i said, "Do you know how good that is? i mean, i was a Bwa'Kell General for sooo long, and Goblins only have like 1 brain cell, i feel sooo smart and sooo--" thats when i tipped the rolly chair backwards and landed on my side with the chair on top of me. lolz, so i was sooo smart and then i dumped off the chair. lolz, it was just a great moment.
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 22nd Jan 2011

Last week playing ultimate frisbee (which I suck at) the frisbee landed in the endzone, or whatever it's called, and I was the closest... it was out team's turn to throw, so I picked it up... and threw it in the wrong direction XD And then the coach told me I was supposed to go the other way, so I turned around and tried to throw it, but she stopped me and told me to go ten yards back, and a bunch of the guys were yelling at me telling me what to do... and I was just clueless :lol:

And the dude I like was standing there watching, and this other dude I like as a friend but am not quite friends with was one of the dudes yelling at me... ><

IwishIwasafaerie
LEPrecon Officer

Post by IwishIwasafaerie » Tue 25th Jan 2011

When I was eight and in a summer science class, I told the entire class who I liked. When the teacher called attendence he said the guy's name and I was all:Is that the guy with the glasses? And he said yeah. And I said: "I like him." :lol: XD
Then a few days later I told the guy I liked him. :shock: I was so weird......lol!!!
Member of The Dream Club Image and The Loveless Fangirls :wub:.
Team Holly FTW!

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Tue 25th Jan 2011

Nothing much can wmbarass me. XP but I guess I'll tell you bout me funny moments.

I tend to constantly get punch lines wrong, so my friends don't bother listening to my jokes. XD

So when I was 15, I was late for class. So I ran into my class and started apologising to the teacher. The teacher looked at me funny. "Sea... I doubt you study in this class..." she said to me with a funny look on her face. It was then I realise I was in a class where everyone was about s head shorter than me (probably freshmen. :p)

So instead of apologising and going away, I went: "Of COURSE I know that! I'm just here to see you! I love you a lot. " I glare at the freshmen, I swear I heard one of them whimper. "she's my homie. You do something to her, you watch out. "

And then I just walk out. XD
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.