Embarrassing things you have said and done.

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Embarrassing things you have said and done.

Post by Cabaline » Wed 5th Dec 2007

The title kinda says it all but I'll start.Tday I was in the cafiteria with my best mate and we picked a table and my mate sat down. I decided to sit next to her or I would look like a loner so I put my tray down and sat down but the seat I had chosen had water on it and I don't mean a couple of drops it looked like someone had poured a bottle of water on the seat. I asked my mate to get me some paper towels and I mopped up the water on the chair but I couldn't do anything about my wet backside, so I had to sitdown and have my lunch. When we had finished our lunch I asket my friend to get my jacket and I tied it round my waist. After I had dumped my leftovers and put my tray away I went into th girls toilets with my mate and I spent 15 mins drying my backside with the hand dryer. Luckily no-one came in, but my crush saw what happened but luckily we had a laugh about it and he didn't think of me as a freak.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: Embarrassing things you have said and done.

Post by 1hollyfan » Wed 5th Dec 2007

Lol.

A while back, I was in our school Drama play. We did Chronicles of Narnia, and I was Lucy. The whole damn play was super-sucky, and I was one of the best actresses, but that didn't stop it from being embarrassing. In one of the parts that was suppossed to be serious but the audience laughed anyway, I said something and I stumbled on my lines. The person I was talking to on the stage thought I said something really weird and said "YOU DID WHAT?" Needless to say, I was really embarrassed and I have been on the butt of all Drama jokes since then. Also, I tripped on my own feet and nearly fell of the stage during the coronation scene.
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Cabaline

In my old primary school in a school play A boy had to take his trousers off and stand in his boxers! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Wed 5th Dec 2007

Heehee!! :lol:

At my cousin's wedding reception in April, there was a really good band playing and alot of people were dancing on the dance floor that was set up. I was talking to my parents when all of the sudden this lady comes up to me and asks me if I wanted to learn how to dance to the song that was on (Brick House). I danced for a bit, the whole time knowing that I was horrible. Then she asked me what my name was, and how old I was. I told her I was 12.
"Omigod! Hold on right here!" she said, and left me standing right in the middle of the dance floor. She went and got my boy cousin, Pete, who's thirteen.
I thought she was going to make me dance with him!
Then she said "This is Pete, baby. He's thirteen, have you guys met before?"
Pete gives her this weird look and says "Yeah, we're first cousins."
Her eyes get huge. "Oh, I'm so sorry! You can go back baby." she says to me.
Then she takes Pete back to where he was sitting and says "I'm so sorry! I just thought you were hot and stuff and you guys would make the perfect couple.

The lady was tring to matchmake me and my cousin!! :lol:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Cabaline

O.K that is weird. I once fell into a fish tank at the aquarium when I was about8.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 6th Dec 2007

DEWD! I ate duck poop in the park when I was two. :shock:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

julius123
Troll

Post by julius123 » Thu 6th Dec 2007

Okay, this is one of my embarrasing moments:
when I was in grade two, I had this crush on a girl from my class named Sydney.
She was so cute, but she didn't know I existed.
anyway, during school, I was talking to my friend during lunch, then somehow the conversation got to me liking Sydney. then, we lined up and waited for the recess bell to go. so I was still talking to my Freind about Sydney in line, and I told him that she was so hot. then he started laughing and pointed over my shoulder. I turned around and saw sydney standing right behind me with this surprised look as if I were a perverted freak, then she said:"Never say that again". I cried for the whole recess.
haha, u and ur cousin, that's funny.
there once was a twelve year old boy, who's computer was his favourite toy,
but when he captured a fairy, things got a little hairy,
for he's easy to annoy.

Meova

Post by Meova » Thu 6th Dec 2007

I was today in my crush's house. All good and stuff, and one time, I was standing on the stairs, and he was talking about something. I wanted to lean to the left, and keep my balance by grabbing the stairs. Too bad I didn't grab the stairs, I grabbed air, so I almost fell, and after that, I tripped over my feet. Sooo embarrassing...
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 6th Dec 2007

It's not embarassing but it still makes me feel stupid ;

Today I was sitting next to my crush on the computers and we were chatting and he said " I've got a bet on with someone that I can't get a girlfriend before christmas, so I'm going to get a girlfriend before christmas.....................................will you help me?" and guess what I said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm." I didn't realise at the time that he might have been coming on to me. :(

julius123
Troll

Post by julius123 » Fri 7th Dec 2007

yeah, but my embarrasing moment was the worst so far under the category:Crushes
there once was a twelve year old boy, who's computer was his favourite toy,
but when he captured a fairy, things got a little hairy,
for he's easy to annoy.

Kagoma_Kage
LEP Recruit

Post by Kagoma_Kage » Fri 7th Dec 2007

Back when I was still cosplaying Change of Heart. I was in a costume contest I had no pockets and couldn't go on stage holding my cell phone. So I stuck it into my top, and went on stage. Just as I'm center stage an it's my turn to pose for photos...my costume starts to ring..... :tinfoilhat: Yeah...not a good day.

_i_dont_get_it
LEPrecon Officer

Post by _i_dont_get_it » Fri 7th Dec 2007

Here's one of the most frequent things I do at school (it doesn't embarrass me, but it embarrasses my friends):

Skip down the hall with singing The Wonderful WIzard of Oz and doing the peace sign with my hands.

But...everyone here must have done that at least once, right?
I mean, it's common, right?
Right?
:?

OH YEAH! You CAN'T forget my B-Day this year! I got some holographic glasses with creepy eyeballs and put them on along with a paper crown I made that said "HAPPY B-DAY TO ME" and "YAY".
Then, I went like that to school and wore them everytime I went into the hallways.

This is me pointing at a random person: "YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYSSSS!!"
Boy, did I get a reaction from people that day!
The volatile surrogate for the salubrious ambit of seizing any just and warranted seclusion from even the nighest beau monde.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 7th Dec 2007

Dewdette, I really wonder about you sometimes. :guh:
_i_dont_get_it wrote:But...everyone here must have done that at least once, right?
Right?

Riiighhttt.... I read your post to my mom. Guess what she said? "That girl has issues." ISSUES!!!!
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 8th Dec 2007

1hollyfan wrote:Dewdette, I really wonder about you sometimes. :guh:
_i_dont_get_it wrote:But...everyone here must have done that at least once, right?
Right?

Riiighhttt.... I read your post to my mom. Guess what she said? "That girl has issues." ISSUES!!!!

Your mom sounds like a very charming woman lol, no offence. :D

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 9th Dec 2007

She can be.
I'm Normally Paranormal.